Knowing Black Cock Taste

Well in the case of my wife, she ever said me that a good blow job is the best way to turn a dick harder than a rock!
I could experience it watching my wife and her black friend having sex in front of me.
They had already had sex in bed in missionary position and Axel (our black friend) had cummed quickly because he was so excited.
He lied down over our bed but my wife needed cum too...and I wished watching her doing it, so I begged my wife to give him a blow job. She sucked his dick for already one minute and it turned hard again.
It was really amazing watching how his cock increased its size inside my wife's mouth. They fucked again this time in the wheelbarrow sex position (something like this http://www.google.com.ar/imgres?q=w...sp=14&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:140,i:146&tx=117&ty=96) and my wife cummed in less than one minute.

He lied down over our bed but my wife needed cum too...and I wished watching her doing it, so I begged my wife to give him a blow job. She sucked his dick for already one minute and it turned hard again.
It was really amazing watching how his cock increased its size inside my wife's mouth. They fucked again this time in the wheelbarrow sex position and my wife cummed in less than one minute.

Damn, your woman must be really athletic for that.

Back