Kissing....yes or no?

From my perspective, i know that i can have sex and kiss a Woman without falling in love. Moreover i never had sex without kissing involved. i think it is but natural to kiss when you are intimate with another person. i would never make rules about that. Ultimately the decision is left to the Woman and the guy she is involved with. jm2ct's

Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

View attachment 3049469

Yes ofcourse

It doesn’t bother you that they’ve had their mouths everywhere with multiple men? Knowing that he’s eating ass and p*ssy with multiple women makes me gag. I use protection but it still creeps me out. Maybe I’m not cut out for this lifestyle.
Ez to fix find a guy willin to be with only u there are bulls out there eantin something like that

4B9EC1C2-451E-4D90-B62B-5E4A47625D1D.jpegBD5DB1F5-D48A-4450-8952-C78F9B614510.jpeg240096FF-3508-41BA-88D3-E0B4DD66F671.jpeg2DD4FCE2-EEBB-4F66-A790-25FAE4B609BC.jpegB9ABAEA0-2920-4374-B04F-2466CA5D78EC.jpeg
Kissing... it adds so much passion and intimacy. This wouldn’t be for me if I couldn’t have it both with my husband and lovers. I’ve met 5 quality men from this site this year and all were amazing kissers (you know who you are!). I’ve gone from seeking out new experiences to enjoying (understatement) two only (plus the hubby). But the kissing... oh my, the kissing ...21D91A18-E3DA-44DE-B1B0-51E127BC665F.jpeg
View attachment IMG_3509.MOV

if you fuck his wife he is a cuck and just pretending to be something else. What happens when the wife fucks alone. Once a man willingly accepts his wife fucking other men he really has no control over her
Research polyamory lol. Or open marriage. Why would you want to control your woman anyway? Or man? I say just keep everyone happy and have open communication. 😊

Back