Kissing wife after she sucks black cock

kissing wife after she sucks black cock

• Total voters
I love it. It’s a beautiful act of submission. A Black Man has had His Dick inside your wife’s mouth, and He explodes wonderful Black Semen into her mouth. Then she gives you a deep long kiss where you can swallow the Black Master’s Semen. When the white female sucks a Black Man’s Dick right in front of her white husband, she is telling him that he has been defeated. When the white male gives her a long kiss, sucking up a Black Man’s semen, he is acknowledging his genetic and racial defeat.

I love it. It’s a beautiful act of submission. A Black Man has had His Dick inside your wife’s mouth, and He explodes wonderful Black Semen into her mouth. Then she gives you a deep long kiss where you can swallow the Black Master’s Semen. When the white female sucks a Black Man’s Dick right in front of her white husband, she is telling him that he has been defeated. When the white male gives her a long kiss, sucking up a Black Man’s semen, he is acknowledging his genetic and racial defeat.
I like your thought process!

I love getting a kiss while my wife is sucking a huge bbc!!! Watching her do something to him she refuses me, smelling her “cock” breath and better yet, seeing and then tasting his cum on her lips and feeling her tongue push the load she just sucked out of him into my mouth again, tasting his load and realizing he gets to do something I haven’t been allowed to do in over 8 years.....CIM with my wife since we started this lifestyle and I made her commit to just this, is the most erotic and pleasurable feeling I’ve ever had, every time! My head spins, my heart pounds out of my chest, I lust for her like never before, it is the best blowjob I’ve ever experienced and my white dick only gets to throb in my pants as I remain the only one in the room fully clothed! On my birthday, on our anniversary, this is how I get my special head. I watch my wife suck a young black bulls penis to completion, sometimes two of them! For me, it’s far more pleasurable than blowjobs of the past, I like watching way better than receiving! It’s so fucking hot! Here’s a recent pic of a nice bj/facial I got to watch on the balcony of our house after an evening of fucking this bbc for several hours....that is no bullshit! They stopped and rested periodically and i brought them drinks and snacks but he literally fucked her with 10” of bbc more that night than I can in a months time! The stamina and the orgasms he gives her are amazing!

View attachment 1877101

I must say with your descriptive powers you do sell the notion in a very persuasive way. Worth trying, I think.

so do you take the load for her???
10.jpg
Share together

Back