Kissing wife after she sucks black cock

kissing wife after she sucks black cock

• Total voters
Even though my husband is impotent and can't fuck he is still an awesome kisser. I absolutely love the deep passionate kisses we share after I've sucked a Beautiful Black Dick whether I've swallowed my Lovers seed or not. And even though he probably won't admit it, I believe it's a HUGE turn on for him to make out with me after I've taken a load of Black Cum in my mouth.

I admit that I enjoy seeing women kissing their guys during and after sucking black cock it has always been a huge turn on but I honestly don't think its something I would try especially if her mouth was full of cum I have no homesexual tendencies so its enough for me to see the woman i love enjoy the lust she has always had for black cock its all about watching black men enjoy my woman's beautiful body ...

(...) I honestly don't think its something I would try especially if her mouth was full of cum I have no homesexual tendencies (...)
i honestly don`t think it is gay to kiss a woman (at least not for a man ;) ). As for the mouth full of cum... it depends if it turns you on or not.

It doesn`t turn me on to touch another man`s sperm. But then again, it doesn`t disgust me either. It is not what i seek out for, but if it happens by accident, well, whatever. :| What would be the alternative? Not kissing my woman? :(

last weekend we had a spontaneous meet after finding ourselves with no ******* aroundaround unexpectedly, it was 2 am and we decided to have a look on fab an English adult website for those that don't know, we have not played for a while and Mrs inked was gagging for some real orgasms, instead of the little tremors I manage to give her these days, we managed to contact a BBC who was up for some late night fun. theses meets can be touch and go as always seems to be a lot of fake profiles around, but Mrs inked was pleasently surprised when I walked into the room with him, young, tall, good looking and best of all a very large BBC hanging between his legs when he dropped his boxers. they were soon pleasuring one another and I sat and watched the show. he had only bought with him 1 condom which was soon full and empty next to the bed, Mrs inked made it clear that she needed more than what he had given her so I said I would go and fetch some, she said that as long as he was OK with it she would let him bareback her, I was hard within seconds of hearing her say this, our BBC, Mo by the way, assured us he was very clean and regularly tested and that he was quite happy to stay for the night and pleasure her. Mrs inked then said to me, right when Mo is fucking me doggy style I want you underneath me eating my pussy. she knew this was something that we had both got turned on talking about it whilst fucking but had not yet experienced it, anyway I got positioned underneath her and I was told to pull her lips open for him to enter her, again something not done whilst in this prime viewing position, he teased her , gently inserting his bulbous head , I was in awe of seeing so closely his BBC stretching my wife's puss, and bareback at that, she obligingly took my cocktail in her mouth whilst she was being fucked by Mo, it did not take long before I was Cumming in her throat, I was writhing in a mixture of pleasure and pain as she continued suckling me and they continued fucking, I tried to get from underneath her but she was having none of it, his cock was on occasions slipping out and I soon felt a curious urge to kiss it or let it slip into my mouth, suddenly thinking am I gay? I tentatively opened my mouth and I felt him push is cock down deliberately into my open mouth and I heard him say to Mrs inked that it seems he had 2 holes to fuck? Mrs inked was in no way letting me get up from under her, and as he alternatively slipped from my mouth to her pussy, she began telling him to come inside her, he did not need telling twice and she gripped vice like with her pussy lips as I was ****** to have my mouth millimeter's away from his pulsating cock as he spilled another load, it was amazing watching him carry on fucking her with out his cock softening one bit, it seemed ages as he emptied into her, it was ozzing down his shafts and seeping from her pussy and as I could not move it was going into my mouth as I was trying to breathe. she was even pushing herself down onto my face as she was Cummings her self. eventually she let me up and they carried on fucking for another hour or 2 as I thought about what had happened? is this another aspect of cuckolding that was awakening inside of me ? I would never consider anything like that with another male if I was on my own but with the wife there it seemed very sexy and horn, Mo was not fazed by it all and even commented that if we meet again , he will make more use of me?

I LOVE deep soul kissing my husband, especially after I've been sucking and fucking. Even while I'm being satisfied by my bull, but always whether I've swallowed the huge load or not. Hubby loves the taste, and it turns me on and makes my pussy hot when he kisses me like that.

Back