Kissing wife after she sucks black cock

kissing wife after she sucks black cock

• Total voters
Even though my husband is impotent and can't fuck he is still an awesome kisser. I absolutely love the deep passionate kisses we share after I've sucked a Beautiful Black Dick whether I've swallowed my Lovers seed or not. And even though he probably won't admit it, I believe it's a HUGE turn on for him to make out with me after I've taken a load of Black Cum in my mouth.
Of course it is. He's sharing something very intimate with his wife.

Heck yeah, this is a no brainer. I kiss my cuck when I suck his dicklit and snowball his weak little load right back in his mouth and he laps it up, like the sweet cum licker he is. You know he gonna kiss me, no matter what I have been doing with my Bull, lick my BBC fucked and creamed pussy as well as both assholes. He is a sub cuck beta boi, what else do you do with them?

Heck yeah, this is a no brainer. I kiss my cuck when I suck his dicklit and snowball his weak little load right back in his mouth and he laps it up, like the sweet cum licker he is. You know he gonna kiss me, no matter what I have been doing with my Bull, lick my BBC fucked and creamed pussy as well as both assholes. He is a sub cuck beta boi, what else do you do with them?

Nothing at all. Exactly what you are doing is the perfect way. Ive grown into the role of becoming more and more sub and beta over the last few years.
Love it. Keep up the great work.

Yes I have and have to admit it makes me very horny. The wife gives excellent blowjobs but unfortunately won't take a cumshot in her mouth due to her gag reflex.

so do you take the load for her???
10.jpg

I’d love to your bull!

OMG love doing this! I always love kissing my husband, but especially after sucking another cock! It's kinky and taboo which in itself is a big turn on. Also ittakes sharing something very intimate.
I don't look at my husband as weak in anyway, it takes a pretty strong man to accept a wife as adventurous and to be blunt, slutty as me. So this is a bit humiliating for him in a fun way, not in a bitchy mean way. And playfully humiliating a strong man is a lot more hot and powerful to me then doing it to a "wimp".
Jane, well stated.

OMG love doing this! I always love kissing my husband, but especially after sucking another cock! It's kinky and taboo which in itself is a big turn on. Also ittakes sharing something very intimate.
I don't look at my husband as weak in anyway, it takes a pretty strong man to accept a wife as adventurous and to be blunt, slutty as me. So this is a bit humiliating for him in a fun way, not in a bitchy mean way. And playfully humiliating a strong man is a lot more hot and powerful to me then doing it to a "wimp".
I would love to cum in your mouth and then see you kiss your husband.

I admit that I enjoy seeing women kissing their guys during and after sucking black cock it has always been a huge turn on but I honestly don't think its something I would try especially if her mouth was full of cum I have no homesexual tendencies so its enough for me to see the woman i love enjoy the lust she has always had for black cock its all about watching black men enjoy my woman's beautiful body ...
If it turns you on then you'd like to try it. Your woman would love it.

you sound like an amazing woman and wife and your husband is a very lucky man

Back