Kind of a funny story that just happened, but kind of a tease

ATL2NYCuck

Male
From
GA, US
A little background….my wife and I are very vanilla. I have always enjoyed dressing up as a sissy and fantasizing of being a cuck for my wife and her Black Bull. She hasn’t had any experience with Black guys, but she has definitely made comments on some specific black guys that she found attractive (whether they were one of my friends or a celebrity/athlete, etc.).

Funny story that happened this morning…she got like 2 or 3 different texts of some BBCs from random numbers. She of course (in front of me) was like “omggg, how is this happening” and immediately blocked them and deleted the pics….of course in the back of my mind, I was like…dang….text them back and flirt with them just for kicks…but she didn‘t. It was definitely a tease for me, cause I have always wanted her to have a Bull friend that she could sext and exchange pics…Secretly hoping she will recover the pics and maybe fantasize about it a little more, but I am sure that would be too good to be true.

Part of me got to wondering….hmmmmm…I wonder if I accidentally/discretely shared her number somehow for me to cause that. :devilish: (only kidding, I have never).

Anywho…just thought it was cute and wanted to share since this has been the first time ever that any kind of BBC has been discussed between us.

Dude. The chances of a wrong number for any reason are slim, the chances of 3 BBCs sending pictures to a wrong number is 1000,000/1. She knows full well where they came from - you weren’t meant to see

This is awesome. Seems like the perfect way to open a conversation with her about it. Maybe by telling her that you thought it was really hot picturing her looking at those texts and then leave it at that. It gives her permission to think about it without fear of judgement. Let a few days go by and don’t mention it again, then bring up casually about how you pleasured yourself in the shower thinking about her opening another text like that.

Dude. The chances of a wrong number for any reason are slim, the chances of 3 BBCs sending pictures to a wrong number is 1000,000/1. She knows full well where they came from - you weren’t meant to see

To be honest…one of them did say that they were responding to that number from Grindr. I dont actually think they were meant for “her”….as much I want to believe that. I think they thought they were actually texting a dude….I have never been on that app so idk what its like but apparently someone mistakenly put her phone number.

This is awesome. Seems like the perfect way to open a conversation with her about it. Maybe by telling her that you thought it was really hot picturing her looking at those texts and then leave it at that. It gives her permission to think about it without fear of judgement. Let a few days go by and don’t mention it again, then bring up casually about how you pleasured yourself in the shower thinking about her opening another text like that.

Thats a great point….I was thinking of waiting just to see if she would bring it up again….she seemed “appalled and disgusted” right when it happened…but idk….she definitely blushed and got real shy lol.

Thats a great point….I was thinking of waiting just to see if she would bring it up again….she seemed “appalled and disgusted” right when it happened…but idk….she definitely blushed and got real shy lol.
Appalled and disgusted is how she may feel she should act in that situation in front of you. How did you respond when she told you about the texts? It’s important to subtly establish that you found it arousing.

Reactions: wit
Back