July 2023 Splash Mocha Event in Ft Lauderdale 💕 First Time Visit

Hi everyone! 👋 Hubby and I will be attending the Splash Mocha event taking place in Ft. Lauderdale in July. We booked pretty late so we don't have a room at the hotel but we will be there on Saturday, 7/15 with a day/evening pass and will be staying at a nearby hotel. We'll be there as first-timers mostly just to check things out and to hopefully make some good connections, but also to do some fun and naughty things if it works out well for us. 😈 It's sort of an exploratory trip for when we'll be back for the Orlando Splash Mocha event in December (New Years Eve).

We're both looking forward to it but we're not really sure what to expect. We aren't really a traditional hotwife/cuckold couple but this seems to be one of the only real hotwife-themed events in our area, and when it comes to play partners my only requirements are that they are kind and handsome, find me attractive, and won't flake out at the last minute. Having a good sense of humor and not taking yourself so seriously is also a plus! 💕 Unfortunately we've had a lot of issues with flakes in the past, mostly with younger guys, but I've had a lot of good experiences and play sessions as well. I'm hoping to have a good experience here and, if possible, would like to make some connections beforehand so that we aren't going in completely alone and blind. 👩‍🦯 That's mostly why I'm writing this - to avoid that scenario.

So here are my questions for you:

1. Are you going? If so, when will you be there, and what are your goals and how will you go about achieving them?

2. Have you been to one of these events before? If so, what should I/we expect? I'm not new to being a hotwife, but I've never been to a hotwife-themed event before so this will all be new to me/us.

3. Ladies, how do you meet potential play partners at these events? Do you find that connecting beforehand is helpful? Or do you just sort of wing it? Gentlemen, how do you prefer to interact with the hotwives at these events? What makes one stand out in your opinion? Do you have any other advice to offer?

Thanks so much for reading this! Feel free to answer all, some, or even none of these questions and just reply with your thoughts. I'm looking forward to reading them! -Liz 💕
I’ll be there

I will be attending in July have a room at the host hotel, Getting a new collar for the event, looking to see what my maximum is.
anyone local want to get together this month before the event?
Anyone willing to assist me in my quest of sexual servitude and enjoys sharing me at SM will be deeply rewarded (regularly)
Yes the Qos tattoo is real and inked.

Attachments

• GOPR0193 - Copy.JPG
    GOPR0193 - Copy.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 483
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 451
  • t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 454
  • t17.jpg
    t17.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:
I will be attending in July have a room at the host hotel, Getting a new collar for the event, looking to see what my maximum is.
Anyone willing to assist me in my quest of sexual servitude and enjoys sharing me at SM will deeply rewarded.
Sexy lady love the red hair

Anyone willing to assist me in my quest of sexual servitude and enjoys sharing me at SM will be deeply rewarded (regularly)
This reminds me of a video…

Hi everyone! 👋 Hubby and I will be attending the Splash Mocha event taking place in Ft. Lauderdale in July. We booked pretty late so we don't have a room at the hotel but we will be there on Saturday, 7/15 with a day/evening pass and will be staying at a nearby hotel. We'll be there as first-timers mostly just to check things out and to hopefully make some good connections, but also to do some fun and naughty things if it works out well for us. 😈 It's sort of an exploratory trip for when we'll be back for the Orlando Splash Mocha event in December (New Years Eve).

We're both looking forward to it but we're not really sure what to expect. We aren't really a traditional hotwife/cuckold couple but this seems to be one of the only real hotwife-themed events in our area, and when it comes to play partners my only requirements are that they are kind and handsome, find me attractive, and won't flake out at the last minute. Having a good sense of humor and not taking yourself so seriously is also a plus! 💕 Unfortunately we've had a lot of issues with flakes in the past, mostly with younger guys, but I've had a lot of good experiences and play sessions as well. I'm hoping to have a good experience here and, if possible, would like to make some connections beforehand so that we aren't going in completely alone and blind. 👩‍🦯 That's mostly why I'm writing this - to avoid that scenario.

1. Are you going? If so, when will you be there, and what are your goals and how will you go about achieving them?

2. Have you been to one of these events before? If so, what should I/we expect? I'm not new to being a hotwife, but I've never been to a hotwife-themed event before so this will all be new to me/us.

3. Ladies, how do you meet potential play partners at these events? Do you find that connecting beforehand is helpful? Or do you just sort of wing it? Gentlemen, how do you prefer to interact with the hotwives at these events? What makes one stand out in your opinion? Do you have any other advice to offer?

Thanks so much for reading this! Feel free to answer all, some, or even none of these questions and just reply with your thoughts. I'm looking forward to reading them! -Liz 💕
Hey there. We are Curt and Heather. This July will be our first Splash and we are so excited. I think we have some of the same apprehension about networking with others and “making things happen” so to speak. We have just been trying to make connections in advance through here, Telegram, the Splash site, etc. Her goal is to have a fun balance of sun, relaxation, flirtation, and play time one-on-one as well as in groups. Hubby is looking forward to just being able to be “in public” with other like-minded couples and people in the lifestyle.

Attachments

• IMG_5314.png
    IMG_5314.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 409
  • IMG_5317.jpeg
    IMG_5317.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 418
Hey there. We are Curt and Heather. This July will be our first Splash and we are so excited. I think we have some of the same apprehension about networking with others and “making things happen” so to speak. We have just been trying to make connections in advance through here, Telegram, the Splash site, etc. Her goal is to have a fun balance of sun, relaxation, flirtation, and play time one-on-one as well as in groups. Hubby is looking forward to just being able to be “in public” with other like-minded couples and people in the lifestyle.Feel

DM?

Does anyone know when and how they usually send out the schedule of events and classes for Splash Mocha? We will only be there on Saturday for the July event (but for the entire thing in December) and I want to make sure we are signed up beforehand if possible. Thanks in advance! -Liz 💕

Last edited:
Does anyone know when and how they usually send out the schedule of events and classes for Splash Mocha? We will only be there on Saturday for the July event (but for the entire thing in December) and I want to make sure we are signed up in advance if possible. Thanks in advance! -Liz 💕
How many days in general will you be here in fort lauderdale

Hey there. We are Curt and Heather. This July will be our first Splash and we are so excited. I think we have some of the same apprehension about networking with others and “making things happen” so to speak. We have just been trying to make connections in advance through here, Telegram, the Splash site, etc. Her goal is to have a fun balance of sun, relaxation, flirtation, and play time one-on-one as well as in groups. Hubby is looking forward to just being able to be “in public” with other like-minded couples and people in the lifestyle.
I just sent you a friend request on the splash website. This July will also be our first. We share the same apprehensions but are also very excited!

I have a room hope to see yall there :)

Back