Juan Mata: "I like playing on the bench with Sanchez"

ducmessi3792

Female
From
Vietnam
The Spanish midfielder has a share of the squad in the squad and his determination in the new season.

Juan Mata has recently admitted he appreciated his new role on Manchester United striker - particularly the striker's position - in the recent US friendly series.

In the last two matches against AC Milan and Liverpool, the Spanish midfielder was paired with Alexis Sanchez at the top of the Reds squad.
2234536-46589510-2560-1440-0051.jpg
Juan Mata:
Mata Mourinho was featured in recent matches of MU.
And that is also the position that coach Mourinho can continue to use Mata in the upcoming match against Real Madrid in Miami (at 7 am on 01/08).

"It's a different form of formation." Mata was interviewed by MUTV before starting his Miami training with the team on Monday.

"I think the manager is trying to arrange all the first team players into the first team and I'm fine with that."

"It's a system that I think is very difficult to break in. In the last two games, I've played with Alexis in the front (spearhead position). I was a kid at the academy of Real Madrid - not to mention I enjoyed appearing in the box, so everything was fine. "

"It's been a couple of years since I last played in this position, but I think once you've played that position, you'll have some experience and you'll keep it. Now I just try to play my position well and of course, try to score more goals. "

'I FEEL HAPPY'

Mata is currently playing a very important role in Manchester United's squad. After four games in the US, he appeared in the starting lineup three times and had half time against San Jose Earthquakes.

He also put his name on the scoreboard when scoring a 1-1 draw for the Red Devils against Club America in Arizona.

Juan Mata:
The Spaniard shines in the friendly match.
Of course, this number 8 has more time to play, partly due to lack of serious personnel of United (because some players are busy in the World Cup can not return to focus on the team. ). Still, the 30-year-old still feels good and has no problems at all.

"Có, tôi đã tham gia nhiều hơn vào việc chuẩn bị cho mùa giải vì số lượng người chơi hiện tại quá nhỏ, nhưng tôi vẫn cảm thấy tốt." "Chúng tôi đã chơi năm trận, bao gồm cả trận đấu ngày hôm đó, và tôi cảm thấy rằng mọi thứ đều ổn", Mata nói, "Tôi thích chơi thường xuyên, tôi cảm thấy tốt hơn khi tôi chơi nhiều hơn và hy vọng. Tôi có thể sẵn sàng 100% cho sắp tới Leicester trận đấu. "
click here to read more
https://www.plurk.com/ducmessi3792
https://www.instapaper.com/p/6532998

Back