Jewish women

Seriously? Does it really matter what religion they are? This reminds me of all the black supremacist threads. Sorry to bring logic, reason, and common sense into your threads. I am really shocked at some of the posters to this thread. Be consistent people!

Seriously? Does it really matter what religion they are? This reminds me of all the black supremacist threads. Sorry to bring logic, reason, and common sense into your threads. I am really shocked at some of the posters to this thread. Be consistent people!

Most likely these individuals work under the mistaken assumption that interracial relations are taboo, which probably helps whip them up into a masturbatory frenzy.

Actually, don't you notice that YOUR thread sounds racial? Or you simply don't get that you refuse Jews to be Jews as a race? Are you agree that Arabic, Italian, Greek, English etc etc races exist? Then why do you apply the word "Jewish" to a religion only? Can you allow Jewish people, Jewish kitchen, Jewish art, Jewish culture exist? Sorry for so many questions. Try to answer to one at least.

[QUOTE"wifexpo, post: 602781, member: 39679"]Actually, don't you notice that YOUR thread sounds racial? Or you simply don't get that you refuse Jews to be Jews as a race? Are you agree that Arabic, Italian, Greek, English etc etc races exist? Then why do you apply the word "Jewish" to a religion only? Can you allow Jewish people, Jewish kitchen, Jewish art, Jewish culture exist? Sorry for so many questions. Try to answer to one at least.[/QUOTE]

If i may interject, I don't think his issue was with Judaism as a religion, but rather the fetishization of these women because they are Jewish, specifically the reference s to wanting to bang "kosher women".

Actually my issue is that people don't know what the hell the are talking about. This site is about interRACIAL sex, not interfaith. Judaism is a religion, not a race. I know. I was raised jewish for the first 5 years of my life.

Actually my issue is that people don't know what the hell the are talking about. This site is about interRACIAL sex, not interfaith. Judaism is a religion, not a race. I know. I was raised jewish for the first 5 years of my life.

That's a philosophical question that I have grappled with for years. I had a friend in college, we debated this point at length one day in between Super Tecmo Bowl, we both recognized the points each other made and left it at that.

My wife is an Ashkenazi Jew, her descendants are Lithuanian and Romanian. While I just consider her white, I also recognize that for her family their identity as Jews is very important.

As I am not a geneticist, I don't have the definitive answer to that question, any more than Nazi pseudoscience did with regard to Judaism being a distinct race (part of why I have been hesitant to define Judaism as a race). I guess that if there are genetic similarities among Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrahim, Cochin Jews, Ethiopian Jews, the descendants (if there are any) of the Khazars, and other Jewish subsets then that would answer the question once and for all.

That's a philosophical question that I have grappled with for years. I had a friend in college, we debated this point at length one day in between Super Tecmo Bowl, we both recognized the points each other made and left it at that.

My wife is an Ashkenazi Jew, her descendants are Lithuanian and Romanian. While I just consider her white, I also recognize that for her family their identity as Jews is very important.

As I am not a geneticist, I don't have the definitive answer to that question, any more than Nazi pseudoscience did with regard to Judaism being a distinct race (part of why I have been hesitant to define Judaism as a race). I guess that if there are genetic similarities among Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrahim, Cochin Jews, Ethiopian Jews, the descendants (if there are any) of the Khazars, and other Jewish subsets then that would answer the question once and for all.
w]
WOW! You never, ever cease to surprise me BM. Wish her a happy channukkah for me, if you would be so kind. My family is from the Levites. My dad was neither conservative nor orthodox jew (can't remember what the third one is - the most liberal. That was him.). I had never heard of ashkenazi until today. Very interesting (just looked them up on wikipedia). My given jewish name is Leben Ben elezar (if I spelled that right - which is highly doubtful). It means Leben, ******* of Levy. You and your family are a fascinating enigma of cultures, ideals, and beliefs. May your house never be dull, my friend. And btw, don't ask me how in God's name I remember this stuff. I have no clue. I just am who I am.

w]
WOW! You never, ever cease to surprise me BM. Wish her a happy channukkah for me, if you would be so kind. My family is from the Levites. My dad was neither conservative nor orthodox jew (can't remember what the third one is - the most liberal. That was him.). I had never heard of ashkenazi until today. Very interesting (just looked them up on wikipedia). My given jewish name is Leben Ben elezar (if I spelled that right - which is highly doubtful). It means Leben, ******* of Levy. You and your family are a fascinating enigma of cultures, ideals, and beliefs. May your house never be dull, my friend. And btw, don't ask me how in God's name I remember this stuff. I have no clue. I just am who I am.

I think the other branch of Judaism is Reform.

My family and extended family and in-laws are a bit of a United Nations. Aside from being black, my family, mostly from my dad's side, has a little bit of white, Cherokee, and Arab. My oldest brother married a Korean woman when he was stationed in South Korea and they have two daughters (26 and 25). My wife's younger sister and her husband (who is part Filipino though you would never know unless he told you) have two boys (5 and 3) who are being raised Jewish, although they celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas.

My knowledge of Judaism, aside from marrying into a Jewish family, comes from extensive reading and the fact that I went to catholic schools K to 12. To learn about Catholicism you have to learn about Judaism.

I think the other branch of Judaism is Reform.

My family and extended family and in-laws are a bit of a United Nations. Aside from being black, my family, mostly from my dad's side, has a little bit of white, Cherokee, and Arab. My oldest brother married a Korean woman when he was stationed in South Korea and they have two daughters (26 and 25). My wife's younger sister and her husband (who is part Filipino though you would never know unless he told you) have two boys (5 and 3) who are being raised Jewish, although they celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas.

My knowledge of Judaism, aside from marrying into a Jewish family, comes from extensive reading and the fact that I went to catholic schools K to 12. To learn about Catholicism you have to learn about Judaism.

I think you are right. I can never remember the 3rd branch. You are also TOTALLY right about to learn about Catholicism, you have to understand Judaism. You know, I have not celebrated passover since I was 5, but I can still sing the dradle song? lol. Talk about childhood indoctrination. lol. My mom can both speak ancient hebrew and coignae greek. The 2 ancient languages of the bible. I find ancient languages, history, and archaeology fascinating. but I have never really had the time to explore them the way I want.

I think you are right. I can never remember the 3rd branch. You are also TOTALLY right about to learn about Catholicism, you have to understand Judaism. You know, I have not celebrated passover since I was 5, but I can still sing the dradle song? lol. Talk about childhood indoctrination. lol. My mom can both speak ancient hebrew and coignae greek. The 2 ancient languages of the bible. I find ancient languages, history, and archaeology fascinating. but I have never really had the time to explore them the way I want.

I've spun a dreidel with my nephews, lit a menorah, and read from the Hagadah at a seder, and wore a yarmulke at the funeral of my wife's bubbe (grandmother). I guess I've earned my J card.

Back