Hello all, hope you are doing well! The lovely Jessica here is... curious, to say the least, about experiencing the joys of BBC. Can anyone out there give her some advice to calm her anxious nerves? Women, what was your first time with a BBC like? Black men, what are you opinions of sweet Jessica? If interested in seeing more, let me know!

Please keep in mind, Jessica has a serious addiction to creampies. She will NOT let you use a condom, or pull out. So please be aware of this before reaching out.

Thanks!

Hubby

View attachment 6332704View attachment 6332706View attachment 6332707View attachment 6332708
Her made for black body is Long overdue for that bbc

Hello all, hope you are doing well! The lovely Jessica here is... curious, to say the least, about experiencing the joys of BBC. Can anyone out there give her some advice to calm her anxious nerves? Women, what was your first time with a BBC like? Black men, what are you opinions of sweet Jessica? If interested in seeing more, let me know!

Please keep in mind, Jessica has a serious addiction to creampies. She will NOT let you use a condom, or pull out. So please be aware of this before reaching out.

Thanks!

Hubby

View attachment 6332704View attachment 6332706View attachment 6332707View attachment 6332708
@HotwifeLexi can help y with her party 🥳🎉

Thanks!

Hubby

You are perfect wife to go black. :lips: :mstickle:

Thanks!

Hubby

She sounds very perfect to me. I definitely don’t like pulling out. 😉

Thanks!

Hubby

Oh ... lovely
Let me plant a seed in her FLOWER BOX ...
She is just a darling ...😍😍😍

Thanks!

Hubby

I want to be her bull

Thanks!

Hubby

Good evening Jess

Thanks!

Hubby

gorgeous lady

Back