Jamaica !! The dark side of vacationing there !! Buyer beware !!

They may have ******* fantasies from a role play perspective but given a situation where she is about to be raped, I doubt any of them would be ok with it, white or otherwise.

In the island tourist economy, income inequality is a fact of life. Tourists by definition have excess funds and tourism service jobs don't pay well. Where the two mix there will sometimes be misunderstanding and resentment on both sides. It is simply prudent for tourists to use caution and the buddy system -- someone or a group who knows your activities. Bad people prey on the lone individual.

It is currently politically incorrect to say it, but getting hammered ******* is stupid and hazardous for anyone. The intoxicated person is forfeiting their safety to others -- and a mark for bad people.

As a regular in the islands (family travel biz) I most often see white women make poor decisions. They have developed what they think is a white-woman-pass, believing that society watches out for them. This arrogance reads poorly outside their small world.

Being a very passable white t-girl in the travel biz, I am well suited to quietly make introductions between white moms and Black island men. I keep the digits of a small group of very skilled Black Bulls. They can dominate an experienced white mom who wants to be leashed, gang-banged airtight and facialed, with no limits. The next day they can introduce a very nervous white mom to IR, who has never seen a real Black Cock and doesn't even know what her limits are. This takes a high level of sexual skill that not all Black men have. If she's too anxious, it's not easy to switch off 10" of throbbing Black steel. But that's where I help out. 😋

Jamaica like anywhere in the Caribbean is susceptible to hurricanes during travel there during that time of the year. Before any travellers go for their visit it would be wise to examine America's NOAA Satellite system for any storms that might be headed to where they happen to vacation too? Just my 2 cents. :unsure:

CNN Headline:

TOXIC HURRICANE RAPES ISLANDS
Pelosi Investigating Trump Connection

On a more serious note: the islands bring together tourists with disposable funds -- and service workers, whose income is disproportionately low, because their jobs are desirable and competed for. The wealth difference can cause misunderstanding and resentment on both sides. Resorts attempt to hire the most amiable employees, but prudence and caution should always be practiced by tourists when in another culture. Americans in particular are known to expect to be catered to when abroad. This attitude can cause them to make poor decisions.

Also, it is politically incorrect to say but; getting hammered ******* is stupid and hazardous -- it forfeits the *******'s safety to others, who may take advantage. It is always best to have some small group looking out for each other.

As a travel industry business operator, I am a regular in the islands. I have observed repeatedly that the poorest decisions are made by lone white females, who seem to think the system that looks out for white women at home, is in operation wherever they go. This arrogance does not read well abroad.

Black men in the islands are constantly hit on by white females. The Black Bulls I know and recommend are very sexually skilled and able to judge a white girl's desire, but not all Black men are that practiced.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, little is done about the fact that Pakistani men treat women like *******, including performing FGM on small girls. They mob primary schools because the school is teaching about tolerance towards homosexuals.
Put simply, their culture needs to change, because we don't live in the 15th century anymore.
Not racist, just real.
FGM not common in Pakistan

Jamaica is an absolute ******* hole aside from resort areas. If you go to Jamaica you'll mostly likely have an taxi/ride from the airport to the resort and most resorts will arrange that for you. But if you're an idiot maybe you'll want to go around Kingston or other areas and get lit up by the locals.

Back