Jamaica !! The dark side of vacationing there !! Buyer beware !!

Thats horrific, but to think this isn't a regular problem in predominately black areas would be willingly accepting ignorance on the subject. It definitely is. Women, especially white women who go to predominantly black /muslim/mexican countries are always targeted, it gets ignored because the left dont want to paint the picture that minorities could be anything other than victims themselves, so the news dont cover it, politicians dont bring it up, and it gets swept under the rug. Sad. Very sad.

Hmm I didn't know it was like that smh that's peak. I mean obviously ******* happens everywhere but I wouldnt think it would happen at a resort. Maybe someone's posted articles like this before but this my first time reading about it. Most I hear on b2w is the resort's staff members pleasing hotwives when needed but never heard of the *******. This is one of the reasons why we live in a world with such a high crime rate! Cause there's always thirsty and remedial mfs like these.. could imagine if that happened to my family member hmmm I'm not letting that go.. jungle justice !

Last edited:
Thats horrific, but to think this isn't a regular problem in predominately black areas would be willingly accepting ignorance on the subject. It definitely is. Women, especially white women who go to predominantly black /muslim/mexican countries are always targeted, it gets ignored because the left dont want to paint the picture that minorities could be anything other than victims themselves, so the news dont cover it, politicians dont bring it up, and it gets swept under the rug. Sad. Very sad.

Any country with an economy based mainly on tourism has good reasons to hide this type of news. In general terms, undeveloped countries are more insecure for all and many Western women ignore the most basic security rules. However, it has nothing to do visiting Latin America than a Muslim country.

The only 'predominantly mexican country' I know is Mexico.

Very interesting that only ONE (1) source is named for ONE (1) assault.
This ONE happened at a RUI Ressort and a suspect was arrested.
Every other news after the first is relying on the first only - and sometimes adding "new information" which are not named with a source!
THIS IS CALLED MISINFORMATION - mostly used by dictators, terrorists, extremists, radicals and nowadays right-winged "news people"

Any country with an economy based mainly on tourism has good reasons to hide this type of news. In general terms, undeveloped countries are more insecure for all and many Western women ignore the most basic security rules. However, it has nothing to do visiting Latin America than a Muslim country.

The only 'predominantly mexican country' I know is Mexico.
Muslims are ******* ******* by the thousands in the UK and it’s barely making local news. In fact there have been cases recently where there has been a media ban on reporting the case. Britain is. Not a country that needs to rely on tourism. Unfortunately though we do seem to have a huge amount of politicians that would rather sweep the problem under the carpet than admit they have made a huge mistake allowing these medieval cultures into 21st century Europe.

Muslims are ******* ******* by the thousands in the UK and it’s barely making local news. In fact there have been cases recently where there has been a media ban on reporting the case. Britain is. Not a country that needs to rely on tourism. Unfortunately though we do seem to have a huge amount of politicians that would rather sweep the problem under the carpet than admit they have made a huge mistake allowing these medieval cultures into 21st century Europe.

Another FAKE NEWS which only morons can believe.
As in most European countries rapers are mostly from "family or friends" aka "the beloved" followed by rapers from these countries.
On third are rapers from outside of Europe where muslims only have a minor number!

Don't post such rubbish ******* here - it's like saying "all african men like to *******" or "all mexicans are rapers"!

Yea this is racist sensationalist garbage. ******* is a serious problem in the US itself. The article reports 78 cases in 7 years. This is a terrible number, but is it any greater rate than in the US? The article says nothing about it and I bet not.

As in most European countries rapers are mostly from "family or friends" aka "the beloved" followed by rapers from these countries.
On third are rapers from outside of Europe where muslims only have a minor number!

Don't post such rubbish ******* here - it's like saying "all african men like to *******" or "all mexicans are rapers"!

Sorry dude, this is Misinformation.
The far majority of rapes and sexual assaults Presently in Western Europe are not from "family or friends".
This may be difficult to accept, yet currently there is a significant statistical spike in rapes and serious assaults from nonwhite residents/refugees/etc. onto European women.
No need to take it personally, there is a recent systematic challenge going on and there is way need to distort or down play the problem.

There are legions of recent verifiable stats and stories on this problem.
It is indeed an issue.

Education and behavior modification is needed.

We've been to Hedonism 26 times starting in the late 80's. I've never even heard a rumor of someone being raped. I'm sure it happens, but it's likely the risk is much higher here in the good old USA! Trump was all over the news today spreading racists lies. Do we really need more of this crap?

Lived in Jamaica a few summers. It does have a crime problem. Yes you do have a target on your back if you’re overly touristy looking like most foreign countries. I do believe this article as I have friends who live in country who are missionaries and they report the same thing. Sexual assault is a problem there and has been for a long time just as it is in South Africa and has been for years. These are well chronicled historical facts backed up by mounds of data. To watch that video and not call it alarming and call it racist and compare it to the US makes no logical sense. We are a nation of over 300 million people. Sure we have our own issues of course we do but the article is not about the US. Beans give you gas. Black men have big penises (no data yet) Mexico and Jamaica can be very dangerous countries if you don’t watch your ass and be smart. As much as it pains me to say it white males are statistically the most dangerous domestic terroristic threat in our nation as they commit 99% of the mass shootings. These are data points there is no racial bigotry in them. They are facts albeit they are not pleasant ones. Just because we don’t like something does not mean that we can’t label it a term we know no one else will not argue with.

Do you have any idea what your talking about? A report by the govt funded research group Quilium specifically pointed out the massively disproportionate rates of baby grooming in Pakistani Muslim men. It went further to and pointed out of 86% of all type 1 baby sex offences where committed by Pakistani and south Asian muslim men. To put that into context, 5% of the U.K. population is Muslim. Roughly 40% if those are from Pakistan. Assuming there is a 50/50 make / female split, that means just over 1% of the UK population was responsibly for 86% of the offences. This doesn’t mean that ALL Muslims are rapists, it doesn’t mean ALL Pakistani Muslims are rapists but it clearly means there is a much higher chance of them being. Ignoring govts own stats and pretending this isn’t happening just to be PC is absolute maddens and what is driving far right movements around Europe.

We've been to Hedonism 26 times starting in the late 80's. I've never even heard a rumor of someone being raped. I'm sure it happens, but it's likely the risk is much higher here in the good old USA! Trump was all over the news today spreading racists lies. Do we really need more of this crap?

Partly truth . Partly fiction...Remember, resorts and tourist destinations...don't like reports that reflect
Badly...

Propaganda...can be " glittering generalities "... or 6 other constructs

Sorry dude, this is Misinformation.
The far majority of rapes and sexual assaults Presently in Western Europe are not from "family or friends".
This may be difficult to accept, yet currently there is a significant statistical spike in rapes and serious assaults from nonwhite residents/refugees/etc. onto European women.
No need to take it personally, there is a recent systematic challenge going on and there is way need to distort or down play the problem.

There are legions of recent verifiable stats and stories on this problem.
It is indeed an issue.

Education and behavior modification is needed.

Exactly what right-winged morons want to believe and publish.
E.g. France and Germany - countries not yet "overrun" by populists - have published their crime statistics.
They state that most sexual assaults are committed by "people of the family or in the near relationship".
But I know - it's much easier to blame "aliens" for home-made problems than to blame the own family, friends or population.

"Behaviour modification" is a term used by dictators, nazis, and alike

Back