Beach Vacation

IRsexCPL

Couple
From
FL, US
Beach Vacation

Finely ten years after starting with the company, I had three weeks of vacation. I had plenty of vacation days on the books so; my wife and I decided to take three weeks on the beach. We rented an ocean front condominium at the Sandpiper Condo in St Augustine. It was a two bedroom with a loft so we had room for my wife and I plus our two girls Ashley Lynn and Jennifer. The girls would be with us for five days then, the grandparents would pick them up for a trip to Disney and two weeks plus at Grandma’s house before we picked them up on the way home.

We checked in on Saturday and settled in. On Tuesday the grandparent showed up and spent the night then they were off to mouseland on Wednesday.

My wife, Lynn and I did a little shopping in the morning. On the way back to the condo, we stopped at Savage Bathing Suits and I bought her a new sexy Bikini. Late in the afternoon we went down for a walk on the beach. During our walk we saw a handsome black guy walking his terrier on the beach. My wife is a sucker for dogs and she just had to pet the friendly pouch and talked to its owner. She found out he lives at the Sandpiper in the same building we were staying in. I said hello to him too then poked around at the waters edge looking at shells and little fish that darted back to deeper water as the waves rushed in and recided. I watched my wife as she crouched and petted the dog, chatting with its owner. At 5’3” wife had to look up to talk to the 6’5” dog walker.

Back at our condo, after several wine coolers, I teased her about her meeting with her “tall dark stranger.” We had talked about white woman and black men before because a girlfriend of hers had confided in her that she was having an affair with a black guy at her work. She confessed to me that she had always been curious about the “Black Myth” but had never acted on it. I teased, With the girls at grandma’s house this might be her chance to “Satisfy her curiosity.” When we made love later that night my wife seemed to be a little more energetic and orgasm a little harder than usual. When I mentioned it and asked her if she was thinking about “what’s his name” she punched me and teased back, “What if I was, and his name is Regianld and He said I could call him Reggie.” We kissed and went to sleep. Before dozing off I remember thinking what would I do if she did hook up with him. My dick began to get another erection and I thought, this was crazy, Lynn would never allow it.

The following day my wife and I were down on the beach. We were sitting under the umbrella reading. About thirty yards down the beach Reginald laid out a mat. He removed his shirt revealing a very muscular trim body. As he walked toward the water I saw my wife stealing glances at him. We continued reading as he waded out into the surf. He would crash through a wave then swim ten or fifteen yards out and body surf back in.

My wife furtively watched him play in the surf for fifteen minutes before she asked me if I wanted to go in for a swim. I declined and told her to go ahead. I wanted to finish my book. I watched as she got up and removed her beach cover. As she re-applied sun screen I noticed my wife body, long shapely legs that left a three finger wide gap at the top, wide hips and a tight butt ran into her narrow waist and flat tummy. Her best asset was her firm C cup breasts that we had enhanced after our second baby. All this encased in the thong bikini we had purchased at Savage Suits. I was really proud to have such a beautiful lady for my wife. For 39 years old she was pretty well kept because of the gym and her yoga classes. Watching her butt cheeks wiggle back and forth as she walked toward the water made my dick stir.

I watched as she eased deeper into the ocean. The surf was rough and as she got deeper the out going tide was moving her down the beach toward Reginald. As each wave came by she would bounce up keeping her head from going under. Just as she was about even with Reginald a large set of waves bore down on her. She was able to bound over the first one but the second on crested over her head. I saw her reach up with both hands to secure her hat and sunglasses. When she did the wave crashed down on her and when the white water had subsided she was standing literally just feet from the black man bare breasted. The wave had ripped her bathing suit top off. Not realizing it was gone; she stood there her hat in one hand, sunglasses in the other, trying to blink the salt water out of her eyes. As she realized she was topless the third wave of the set crashed into her pushing her off her feet and into Reginald. She attempted to turn away from him and her back made contact with his chest. His right arm wrapped around her torso in and attempt to stabilize her and he inadvertently cradled her breasts. My wife said, “Oh I’m so sorry,” as she re-positioned her hat and glasses then covered her nipples with her right forearm. They were both looking in the churning water for the top of my wife’s suit. Lynn tied to stoop down so her breast were under water and concealed for Reginald eyes but it as no use because of the strong current she had to use her hands to paddle as she struggled in the surf.

Because of his height Reginald had the best view of the churning water to see the errant bikini top but that also gave him a good look at my wife breasts as they swayed back and forth just beneath the surface of the water. Suddenly he saw a flash of color in the water and he dove toward the piece of clothing. He missed it the first time but was able to grab it on the second try. As my wife reached shallower water it was increasingly difficult to keep her breast submerged and she once again covered her nipples with her hand and forearm. Reginald waded to her, handing her the top saying jokingly, “ Here I think this is yours.” My wife took the top turned away from him and demurely re-positioned the top.

They walked out of the surf together and my wife thanked him as they reached his mat. Lynn continued to walk to our umbrella. As she was drying off she asked me if I had seen what had happened. I told her yes and she said, she was so embarrassed, she was holding on to her hat and the wave ripped her top right off. The next thing she knew she was standing next to him topless. I told her to forget about it. It wasn’t all that uncommon to have a bathing suit malfunction in heavy surf. Nothing more was said about it and after and hour we went back to our condo for lunch.

Following lunch, my wife, true to form said she was going to go to the gym at the clubhouse. Being on vacation I was going to take a nap.

Changing into her spandex gym clothes she was off to the gym. As she was doing her 30 minute on the treadmill she heard the gym door open and when she looked around she saw it was Reginald. Looking at his muscular body she subconsciously said to herself, “Wow, what a hunk” the classic “Tall Dark And Handsome Guy.” Out of the corner of her eye she watched him as he worked out on the weight machines. He was dressed in a white wife beater tee shirt that accentuated his muscular arms and shoulders. She couldn’t see his six-pack but she knew from the beach and the V shape of his upper body, he had one. His waist was slim, he wore a pair black gym shorts and OMG there was a huge bulge at the front went he lay down to do bench presses. My wife’s mind started to wander. She thought about her conversations with her friend Judy about her black lover. Judy had told her that her lover was really big. Much bigger than her husband and his stamina was off the chart. Sometime she would go home to her husband exhausted. So much so that her husband had suggested one time she should go see he Doctor. Judy told her she took her husbands advise and she did in fact go to her Doctor but it was to get birth control pills so her lover didn’t have to wear a condom and not for exhaustion.

The thirty-minute beep of the treadmill brought her back to reality. Shutting down the treadmill she stepped off and sat down on one of the benches, wiping the sweat from her face and neck with her towel. As Reginald finished his reps on weight machine, there was an awkward silence between the two of them. My wife broke the silence when she thanked him again for saving her new bathing suite. Reginald said he was happy to help a damsel in distress. Reginald flashed a big smile and said, “Or should I have said a damsel half undressed.” My wife blushed and they both had a good laugh about the morning’s mishap.

Lynn is quite the conversationalist and that’s all she needed, She found out he is 30 and lives in the same building we are in, on the ground floor, he’s and Architect and part time Realtor, who works mostly from home, He’s currently single but was married for four year to his college sweet heart. She gave him the whole run down on us, married fifteen years, stay at home mom of two, husband works for an aerospace company, yada yada yada. Before she left she invited Reginald, if he had no other plans, to our condo for a ******* on our balcony. He accepted and she gave him our condo number and told him we would see him about eightish.

At dinner Lynn told me she had spoken to the guy who saved her suit when she was at the gym today. She told me what she knew of him and said I hope you don’t mind but I invited him to our place for a ******* after dinner. I told her of course I don’t mind, in fact I teased, “I would like to meet this super hero of your.” “Stop it,” she say as she playfully slapped at me.

After dinner we went out to the balcony and were sipping our first ******* when the there was a knock on the door. Lynn went to the door and ushered Reginald in, leading him towards the balcony. I met them in the middle of the living room where my wife introduced him to me. This is my husband Jack, Honey this is our neighbor Reginald. We shook hand and exchanged greetings. Reginald said, Listen we don’t have to be so formal, my friends call me Reggie or just Reg is fine with me.

We sat out on the balcony, drinks were served and we chatted about every thing the town, the weather the beach, sea turtles, sports. When I got to our lives my wife said, you told me you were married before to your college sweet heart, I guess it didn’t work out? “Yes,” he said. “I married Chandrelle right out of college. It was great at first but after about three years she became very possessive and jealous. I was just starting in real estate and I had woman calling about listings. She was sure cheating on her with my clients, especially the white woman. We divorced two years ago.” “No girl friend,” my wife asked? “No just playing the field,” he replied. “A big guy like you should have no problems with the single ladies,” I interjected. “Actually I get more offers from married woman than I do single woman.” “Really,” Lynn said, How does that happen?”

Reggie went on to tell us, about six months after his divorce he was working real hard to get his real estate business going. He received a call from a lady who wanted to see one of his listings. They made an appointment to see a beachfront five-bedroom, four bathrooms, listed at $2.2 million. In the course of showing her property she made various innuendos and referred to the master bedroom as her playroom. While standing on the second floor balcony she moved behind him reached around him and squeeze his penis with her hand. Having not had sex for the last six months she easily maneuvered him into the master bedroom where they stripped off each other’s clothing and had sex. This was the first time he had had sex with a white woman and she was married at that.

She never bought a house but, she called five more times to see listings with the same result. They ended up having sex each time. The word got around to her friends and pretty soon he was regularly having sex with a number of married white women.

“Wow” my wife said, “I never would have thought that that would happen.” “It’s true,” Reggie said, I can hardly believe it myself. He went on to say during the winter he got hooked up with several Snowbird couples that came

down from up north. One of the couples would have a regular house parties where select black men in black athletes from the University of Florida would be invited to their house to have sex with the attending wives. The husband would watch and sometimes take pictures and videos. My wife went on to tell him about her friend who was having an affair with a black man but it was behind her husband’s back.

My wife had gone to the kitchen to make another round of drinks. By this time we all were pretty tipsy. Hearing Reggie talk about all the white women he had sex with had my dick straining in my shorts. Reggie said to me, “Let me ask you, have you ever considered sharing your wife with a black man?” “I’ve thought about it,” I said, “but we live in a small city where everyone knows everybody else’s business, and with our girls and all, well I just never pursued it.” “Well would you,” Reggie said. “Yes I guess so,” I said, “but Lynn would never go for.” “I’ll bet given a chance she would love to have a sexual experience with a black men,” he said. “Okay,” I said, “let’s give it a chance.”

We all moved into the living room where after about 30 minutes, I pretended to be *******. My wife went out to the balcony to watch the moon-rise. Reggie turned the living room lights out. Sprawled on the couch, I had a clear view of the balcony. Reggie followed my wife out and eased up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, he told her, “The other day on the beach I noticed you have a beautiful body. Then that afternoon in the gym I couldn’t stop thinking about how nice it would be to be with you.” As he said that his hands moved up cupping my wife’s breasts, the growing bulge in his pants press against my wife’s ass. My wife gasped and turned around and gave a halfhearted attempt to push him away. Not giving her a chance to say no, he pulled her to him and immediately placed in passionate kiss on her lips. When the kiss was over my wife said, “but my husband.” “Relax, He’s ******* and I talked to him while you were making drinks, he wants you to do this,” he whispered in her ear, nibbling at her ear lobe.

With that assurance and her lowered inhibitions from all the alcohol, my wife reached between them and squeezed his cock. They kissed passionately for several minutes while they explored each other’s body through their clothing. When Reggie’s hand went under Lynn’s sundress, Lynn’s breathing became more fervent. Still kissing her, he caressed the folds of her womanhood, zeroing in on her clit.

She found his zipper and within seconds it was down and her hand was inside his briefs. She grasped his penis and fished it out, feeling the intense heat it generated as his heart pumped ******* to the semi erect member. While she had given a few white guys hand jobs in college, she was a virgin when we married and Reggie’s was the first cock, other than mine, she had touched since college and her first black cock ever.

Now Reggie had her under his spell. Quickly the hem of her sundress was up over her head and her dress was tossed on the floor. Panties were pulled down over her hips and as he walked her backward to a chase lounge she almost tripped as they slid down her tanned legs. Lowering Lynn to a prone position on the lounge, he opened her legs. Bending her legs up, he kissed his way down from her knee until she could feel his breath on her most intimate place. She gasped as his tongue penetrated her wispy pubic hair and then parted the outer lips of her vagina. With his tongue he began licking her sweet smelling womanhood. Her inner lips parting around his tongue as it ventured deeper inside her. As she began to respond he moved up slightly and with his tongue he concentrated on her engorged clit.

Breathing heavily I watched as my wife’s hand reached behind his head, she pulled him to her pussy and he began alternately sucking on her clit, then sucking on her inner lips. I heard my wife moan repeatedly, “Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god,” then, Oh my god I’m cumming.” With her feet on the foot of the lounge she lifted her bottom off of the chair in and attempt to grind her pussy on Reggie’s face. She thrust up towards him several times, as she made a little squealing noise that I recognized as the vocalization she makes during orgasm.

Lynn collapsed on the lounge chair her legs flat, her hands by her slide. Reggie stood up and removed his clothing as my wife dreamily watched, breathing hard from the exertion of her orgasm. His penis was now hard and arched up from between his legs. His testicles hung down beneath the arching dark shaft. Each testis were the size of an extra large egg. The pulsating member was huge in comparison to mine, easily nine or ten inches and larger in circumference than my wife’s wrist. The head was partially covered with foreskin and once out of his clothing, Reggie grasped his cock pulling the skin back, revealing a large purplish mushroom head.

My god, I thought, that thing will never fit in my wife’s pussy. My dick was less than half that size and I always felt she was tight on me when we had sex.

Reggie knelt on the lounge still stroking his massive member. He used his knees to open my wife’s legs once again. My wife instinctively drew her legs up and placing her hands behind her knees, holding her legs open for him. All my wife had on was her bra. Reggie looked down on the married white woman, splayed open for him to take. Leaning forward, the head of his black cock made contact with my wife’s pink vaginal lips. The precum on its head lubricated Lynn’s inner lips as he slid the head up and down the slit of her her pussy. Reggie spent several minutes sliding the head of his cock up and down her slit. Still holding his cock he lean forward so that head was now forsing my wife’s lips apart. She moaned softly as the head made entry into her.

As he pushed forward, my wife’s vagina was stretched open and her moans became louder as the huge mushroom head fully entered her. Reggie withdrew and once again slid the head of his cock up and down my wife’s slit. Once again he leaned forward applying pressure until the head of his cock pop into her pussy again, this time a little deeper than the first. He repeated that process, each time driving the head a little deeper. Inch by inch he gently penetrated her moist warm pussy until half of his black shaft was buried inside her.

Each time he pushed forward he would pause to allow my wife to become accustomed to his invading manhood. Now 6 inches in the head Reggie’s cock was about to touch parts of her vaginal sheath that had never been touched by a penis. My wife’s hands went to his stomach and with each stroke she groaned and used her hands to signal Reggie if his penetration was causing her pain.

Ten minutes had passed and Reggie was still only three quarters of the way in. He began a slow and methodical

rhythm, in and out, in and out, listening to my wife’s breathing and moans, adjusting his speed and depth, he was playing her like concert violin.

Suddenly her breathing got intense and ragged. I heard my wife say in a guttural tone that I had never heard before, “oh my, oh my God, oh *******, oh no, oh, oh god I’m cumming. With that my wife’s legs trembled ******* and her toe curled and released then curled again. Reggie continued to stoke in and out but timed his withdrawals with the contraction of her vaginal muscles, causing her pussy to milk more precum from his cock.

As her orgasm subsided, Reggie began fucking my wife with long powerful strokes. In no time the head of his cock was bumping against her cervix, causing Lynn to squeal with each penetration. The sound of his balls slapping against my wife ass and her loud moans filled the air. I’m sure if any of our neighbors were out on their balconies, they could clearly hear the sound emanating from our balcony. For five or six minute he pounded my wife hard. Each time he thrust unto her, she would grunt as if she was being punched in the stomach. The Reggie began to grunt and my wife’s legs locked together over his waist. Holding on for dear life my wife had another powerful orgasm as Reggie drove deep into her and held himself there, His gluteus maximus and sphincter muscles contracting in spasms. Propelling his sperm down his penile shaft and exploding at the opening of my wife’s womb. Each time they contracted, Reggie grunted. Until after a dozen or so contraction he collapsed onto my wife, his black cock still buried in her married white pussy and her legs still locked around his back.

I watched as they lay there. Their breath slowly returning to normal. It was the first time I realized I had cum in my pants from the visual stimulation of seeing my wife having sex with another man, a black man.

Reggie gave my wife a kiss and rolled off of her. Sitting on a deck chair he began dressing. My wife got up and without saying a word, picked up her dress and panties. Reggie’s sperm was running out of her so she held her panties between her legs so as to not allow the flow to fall two the floor, as she walked to the bathroom. After fifteen minute when she didn’t come back out, Reggie said, “It’s getting late, we’ll talk tomorrow.” He got up a let himself out.

I went into the bathroom after my wife had gone to our bedroom. Her dress and panties were on the floor. I looked at her panties they were stained and very moist. Apparently she had wiped her pussy with them, there

were large globs of Reggie’s gelatinous sperm on them. I picked him up and brought them to my nose. I could smell the sweet fragrance of my wife on them along with the pungent smell of Reggie’s cum. I put the dress and panties in the clothes hamper and went to bed.

As I slipped into the bed my wife was facing away from me. There were no words exchanged and gave her a kiss and snuggled up against her and fell asleep.

The next morning at breakfast my wife was unusually quiet, until she said, “listen honey I’m sorry about last night. I don’t know what came over me I really shouldn’t have.” I interrupted her, “Baby, I love you and I always will. I don’t know how it was for you but, it was highly erotic for me and you were never more beautiful and you were last night. My wife was standing by the sink, I kissed her and told her I’d love her. She began to cry and I hugged her for several minutes until she said, “I love you too very much.”

Later in the day while we were sitting on the beach I asked her to tell me how she felt about last night. She said, she felt conflicted. On the one hand it was new and exciting to be with another man, particularly a black man but, she also felt that she cheated on me and that she had broken our wedding vows. I told her that I didn’t see it as cheating but that we had shared something together and I hoped it was as exciting for her and it was for me. I told her that I had just pretended to be *******. I watched the whole thing while she was with Reggie and had cum in my shorts while I was watching. I asked her, if she was interested in being with Reggie again? There was a few seconds of silence before she answered, “Yes.”

Later in the day my wife got to our condo because she was getting too much sun. I was still at the beach when I saw Reggie coming down to where I was sitting. He told me he had a great time last night and invited by wife and I to his condo tonight for a barbecue. I told him I need to check with my wife and we exchanged phone numbers. I told him I’d give him a call after I talked to her.

Back to the condo, my wife had showered and was lying in bed with just her panties on. I told my wife that Reggie had invited us to his condominium this evening for dinner and she said okay. As I showered, I was thinking about my wife and Reggie. I got another erection that lingered as I dried off. As I walked out into the bedroom my wife saw turgid penis and said, “Hey look at you, come over here and I’ll take care of that for you.”

I walked to the side of the bed and my wife took my penis in her hand she stroked it several times before she began licking just below the head. Precum quickly formed on the head. I heard her say, “Mmmmm,” as she licked it off and made a show of kissing the tip. She slid over the bed and pulled me in with her. I knelt on the bed between her legs and she spread them wide for me. I bent down and kissed her inner thigh working my way toward her womanhood. I could smell the familiar sent of her fragrant pussy just as my tongue made contact with her outer lips. I spent several minutes exploring the folds of her pussy with my tongue. I thought to myself she doesn’t taste any different than when I had previously eaten her out. I moved up to her clit and licked and sucked on it until she was breathing heavily.

I couldn’t stand it any longer and I quickly move forward placing my penis at the entrance her vagina. I plunged my penis into her moist pussy. It felt warm and moist and looser than I had remembered. With the vision of Reggie’s thick black cock fucking my wife’s married white pussy in my mind, I came quickly not able to wait for my wife to have an orgasm. I collapsed on top of her until I could catch my breath. We kissed and exchanged I love you before we both drifted off to sleep.

Reggie called my phone at about 5:30 and said he had changed plans. He was going to take us out to dinner at a little place on the inland waterway in Valano beach. He said he would be down to our place at about seven.

My wife started getting ready right after the phone call. She drew a bath and soaked in the warm water for about 15 minutes while I was watching TV. After she left the bathroom I went into shave and get ready. I noticed there was an empty box in the trash so retrieved it to see what it was. It was a box that contained an empty Summer’s Eve Lilac scented douche. I put the box back in the trash and noticed that my penis had become semi erect. Apparently my wife had plans for an after dinner treat for our new friend. As I exited the bathroom my wife was busily applying lotion to her body. I watched as she picked out a white summer dress that complement her deepening tan and laid it on the bed. She put on a matching white lace panties and bras. She studied herself in the full-length mirror briefly then removed her panties and put on a white thong instead. I watched as she returned to the bathroom to blow dry and style her blonde hair. Her cute little butt wiggle back and forth as she shifted from side to side.

At 7 o’clock on the dot was a knock on her door. When I opened the door Reggie was there so I invited them in while we waited for Lynn. We were standing in the living room talking when my wife came out of the bedroom. She looked radiant.

While Reggie said you look beautiful. She said thank you and off we went. Reggie was driving and I was sitting shotgun, my wife sat in the back seat. The drive to the restaurant took about 40 minutes. We had to drive through town and cross over the bridge to Valano Beach. About 15 minutes north of the bridge Reggie turned down a side street for several blocks until he got to the quaint little restaurant called Caps situated on the inland waterway. We were seated right away and while we drank and ate dinner ate dinner, we watched the sunset over the mainland to the West. We had two more rounds of drinks at the bar with my wife sitting by Reggie and I before we were ready to go.

It was now dark and we were walking out to the parking lot to Reggie’s car, my wife said, “I got shotgun this time.” As we drove out of the parking lot my wife turned to Reggie, placing her hand on his leg she said, “That was delicious, thank you.” Reggie leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and said, “You’re welcome.”

As we drove I could see that Reggie had taken his hand off the shift lever and was on my wife’s leg. They drove like that for several minutes before my wife shifted in her seat facing more toward Reggie. Removing her left hand from his thigh she put it over the back of his seat. I saw her right hand moved to his crotch and we drove along in silence with my wife’s hand massaging his penis through his clothing. It wasn’t long before Reggie unfastened his seatbelt and rose up enough for my wife to use both hands to unzip his pants. And seconds my wife had his uncircumcised cock out of his fly and with her right hand she was jacking him off. About the time we were going back through town she leaned over and took his cock in her mouth.

It was sort of bizarre, sitting on the back of Reggie’s car driving through the center of St Augustine with my wife’s head bobbing up and down on Reggie’s black cock. As we approached the condo my wife popped back up sitting as demurely as can be in the passenger seat as we drove past the security gate. Reggie tucked back in and zipped up as he got out of the car. Lynn and Reggie walked back to our condo together as I followed several steps behind.

Once in the condo I volunteered to make drinks while Reggie and Lynn went out on the balcony. When I brought them their drinks Reggie was sitting in the chaise lounge with his legs off to each side. Lynn was sitting on the end of the lounge between his legs. We sat and talked about our day at the beach and what pleasant weather we were having. There was a cool ocean breeze blowing and I could see my wife’s nipples were hard and erect. I wondered if it was cool air or the fact that she was thinking about having sex with the black man sitting next to her. We talk some more until a shower came off the ocean and it began to sprinkle. We retired to the living room and my wife said she was going to change in to something little more comfortable and she would be right back. I sat down in a chair and Reggie sat down on the couch.

After several minutes my wife came out of the bedroom and she was wearing a black see-through negligee with matching panties. It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra because her C cup breasts were clearly visible beneath the thin material of the nightgown. She walked directly over to where Reggie was sitting on the couch placed one knee on each side of him and straddled his lap. Bending forward her lips met his and they kissed passionately. As my wife leaned forward I could see her outer her pussy lips through the sheer panties. The lips that I had kissed and sucked on earlier in the day was now open, wet and inviting for our new friend.

She unbuttoned his shirt as they kissed and he leaned forward so she could remove it. She slipped off his lap and on to her knees in front of Reggie. Lynn removed his shoes and tossed them aside. Reggie unbuckled his belt and pants snap and she unzipped his zipper again and tugged his pants off. She took her time with his boxers, slowly pulling the down, unavailing his manhood in the light of the living room. His cock was heavy and lay between his legs. She lifted it up from the base, and because of it’s length and weight, it arched foreword toward he face. I watched in amazement as my sweet little wife used he lips to peal back the black foreskin of Reggie cock. She could barely get the mushroom head into her mouth. Lynn sucked his cock until it was at full mast. After several minutes Lynn stood up, grabbed Reggie by the hand and headed for the bedroom. About half way there they stopped, facing Reggie she raised up on her tip toes and they kissed. I marveled at my 5’3” wife straining to passionately kiss a naked 6’5” black man.

When they broke their kiss Lynn stepped back and sexually removed her negligee top. Reggie leaned down and kissed each breast, the slid her panties down her legs, letting them fall to the floor. As my wife stepped out of them, she grabbed Reggie stiff cock and lead him to our bedroom. Once by the bed, she let go of his cock and playfully vaulted into the bed giggling. Landing on her back she immediately spread her legs giving Reggie full view of her freshly shaved pussy.

Reggie walked to the foot of the bed and climbed in bending to kiss my wife’s belly, he worked his way kissing down her belly until he reached her pussy. My wife raise her legs placing her feet on either side of his broad shoulders allowing his tongue and lips full access to her vagina. He took fingers and spread her outer lips, breathing deeply, I heard say “MMMMM very nice” as he smelled my wife’s Lilac scented pussy. Reggie sucked and licked her inner lips as Lynn purred, her breathing becoming heavier by the minute. When his tongue licked her clit, I heard her whisper, “Oh my god, I’m going to cum.” That was Reggie’s cue to take her clit between his lips and suck on it. Immediately Lynn had powerful orgasm, grasping Reggie’s head, pulling it hard between her legs, she shrieked haltingly “ Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, I’ve never, cum so, *******, so hard, Oh my god.

As Lynn came down from her orgasm Reggie got between my wife’s spayed legs skinning back his foreskin he rubbed the precum slick tip of his cock up and down my wife’s open pussy. Lynn reached between her legs and brought the tip of Reggie’s cock to her now slick pussy. The dark mushroom head slipped in easier than it did the night before. Reggie rather quickly was six inches inside her. He paused again letting Lynn adjust to his girth. He slowly began stroking in and out until his full length was inside her. My wife was cooing and moaning the whole time while Reggie worked his magnificent phallus balls deep inside her. Reggie began to pick up the pace of his strokes. My dick was rock hard watching and listening to their bodies slapping together. I heard Lynn have at least three orgasms as Reggie again slowed his strokes in time to have my wife’ contracting kagel muscles milk his huge cock. Lynn was thrusting her hips and the tip of Reggie cock was plunging past her cervix into the anterior fornex of her vagina. Reggie’s two egg sized balls were pulled up tight in his nut sack and he let out a loud roar “Oh ******* I’m cumming. Jet after jet of his seed flooded the depth of my wife’s womb as Lynn yelled “OH GOD YEEESSSSSSS, REGGIE, I LOVE YOUR COCK, I LOVE YOU.”

Reggie collapsed on my wife as they both gasped for air. Eventually he rolled off of her and they lay there panting, recovering from the most amazing sex show I had ever seen.

I left the room to give them time together. When I returned they were snuggling and my wife was playing with Reggie’s cock studying how his foreskin folded and unfolded over his cock head as she slowly stroked it. It wasn’t long before Reggie cock was once again at full mast. My once demure wife asked Reggie, “I want to do (she couldn’t bring herself to say fuck) me again, this time dogie position. Reggie got out of bed grabbed Lynn leg and simultaneously flipped her over and dragged her to the foot of the bed. Lynn got on her knees on the edge of the bed, as she did several globs of Reggie’s thick cum dripped out of he pussy on to aqua colored bed cover. Reggie moved between her overhanging legs and placed his cock at the still dripping of her womanhood. He grabbed her hips and with one motion lunged forward and pulled her backward impaling my wife balls deep on his cock, causing her pussy to made a quiffing noise and my wife to cry out “ Oh my god.”

Reggie fucked her mercilessly through multiple orgasms, hammering her quiffing cunt for 15 minutes as if she was his whore. While fucking her, Reggie inserted his thumb in her ass past his knuckle startling my wife causing Lynn to scream as she collapsed forwards in a sucessful attempt to dislodge Reggie’s thumb. Reggie follow her forward his cock still deep inside her. Lynn, legs were now close together causing more friction as Reggie continued to fuck her. He lasted a few more minutes before he howled, “Here it comes Baby,” dumping another huge load into her.

Reggie’s softening black snake slither out of my wife, leaving a trail of cum and vaginal secretions down the back of her thighs. Reggie stood there and admired his work before he walked to the bathroom to pee. My wife rolled onto her back spreading her legs. More gelotenous sperm cascaded from her pussy as she waited for Reggie to return. She smiled as he walked back from the bathroom his soft cock swinging like a pendulum with each step.

He looked over at me and said, “You an amazing and amazing wife there, thanks for sharing her with me. He gathered his clothes and dressed under my wife’s watchful eyes. Walked to the bed where my naked wife lay, bent down, caressed her breast, gave her a kiss and said. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” at which she responded, “ Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

I walked Reggie to the front door saying, “Thanks for dinner.” He said, “Thanks for dessert!”

I returned to my wife and asked her for reclaimation sex but, she said she was too sore, “Maybe tomorrow morning.” I stripped off my clothes and snuggled with my wife, who quickly fell asleep. I got out of bed, scooped up some of Reggie’s cum that had leaked from my wife at the foot of the bed. I went to the bathroom and used Reggie’s sperm as lubricant to jack off before I returned to bed and my sleeping wife.

Reggie and Lynn fucked everyday some times two or three times a day for the rest of our Beach Vacation. Several time they left the beach and went back to our place with out me. Our last night there I had a restless night sleeping in the loft listening while Reggie fucked my wife multiple times throughout the night.

On our drive to pick up our girls, I asked Lynn, “ What was the thing she liked best about our vacation? A first she said “Reggie” She paused a moment and said’ “No it has the be the afternoon Reggie took me back to his place while you stayed down at the beach and Reggie took my virgin ass.”

You are a very lucky to have witnessed all you described and hopefully it really happened. Fantastic story and well written. Appreciate the attention to detail.

Beach Vacation

Finely ten years after starting with the company, I had three weeks of vacation. I had plenty of vacation days on the books so; my wife and I decided to take three weeks on the beach. We rented an ocean front condominium at the Sandpiper Condo in St Augustine. It was a two bedroom with a loft so we had room for my wife and I plus our two girls Ashley Lynn and Jennifer. The girls would be with us for five days then, the grandparents would pick them up for a trip to Disney and two weeks plus at Grandma’s house before we picked them up on the way home.

We checked in on Saturday and settled in. On Tuesday the grandparent showed up and spent the night then they were off to mouseland on Wednesday.

My wife, Lynn and I did a little shopping in the morning. On the way back to the condo, we stopped at Savage Bathing Suits and I bought her a new sexy Bikini. Late in the afternoon we went down for a walk on the beach. During our walk we saw a handsome black guy walking his terrier on the beach. My wife is a sucker for dogs and she just had to pet the friendly pouch and talked to its owner. She found out he lives at the Sandpiper in the same building we were staying in. I said hello to him too then poked around at the waters edge looking at shells and little fish that darted back to deeper water as the waves rushed in and recided. I watched my wife as she crouched and petted the dog, chatting with its owner. At 5’3” wife had to look up to talk to the 6’5” dog walker.

Back at our condo, after several wine coolers, I teased her about her meeting with her “tall dark stranger.” We had talked about white woman and black men before because a girlfriend of hers had confided in her that she was having an affair with a black guy at her work. She confessed to me that she had always been curious about the “Black Myth” but had never acted on it. I teased, With the girls at grandma’s house this might be her chance to “Satisfy her curiosity.” When we made love later that night my wife seemed to be a little more energetic and orgasm a little harder than usual. When I mentioned it and asked her if she was thinking about “what’s his name” she punched me and teased back, “What if I was, and his name is Regianld and He said I could call him Reggie.” We kissed and went to *******. Before dozing off I remember thinking what would I do if she did hook up with him. My dick began to get another erection and I thought, this was crazy, Lynn would never allow it.

The following day my wife and I were down on the beach. We were sitting under the umbrella reading. About thirty yards down the beach Reginald laid out a mat. He removed his shirt revealing a very muscular trim body. As he walked toward the water I saw my wife stealing glances at him. We continued reading as he waded out into the surf. He would crash through a wave then swim ten or fifteen yards out and body surf back in.

My wife furtively watched him play in the surf for fifteen minutes before she asked me if I wanted to go in for a swim. I declined and told her to go ahead. I wanted to finish my book. I watched as she got up and removed her beach cover. As she re-applied sun screen I noticed my wife body, long shapely legs that left a three finger wide gap at the top, wide hips and a tight butt ran into her narrow waist and flat tummy. Her best asset was her firm C cup breasts that we had enhanced after our second baby. All this encased in the thong bikini we had purchased at Savage Suits. I was really proud to have such a beautiful lady for my wife. For 39 years old she was pretty well kept because of the gym and her yoga classes. Watching her butt cheeks wiggle back and forth as she walked toward the water made my dick stir.

I watched as she eased deeper into the ocean. The surf was rough and as she got deeper the out going tide was moving her down the beach toward Reginald. As each wave came by she would bounce up keeping her head from going under. Just as she was about even with Reginald a large set of waves bore down on her. She was able to bound over the first one but the second on crested over her head. I saw her reach up with both hands to secure her hat and sunglasses. When she did the wave crashed down on her and when the white water had subsided she was standing literally just feet from the black man bare breasted. The wave had ripped her bathing suit top off. Not realizing it was gone; she stood there her hat in one hand, sunglasses in the other, trying to blink the salt water out of her eyes. As she realized she was topless the third wave of the set crashed into her pushing her off her feet and into Reginald. She attempted to turn away from him and her back made contact with his chest. His right arm wrapped around her torso in and attempt to stabilize her and he inadvertently cradled her breasts. My wife said, “Oh I’m so sorry,” as she re-positioned her hat and glasses then covered her nipples with her right forearm. They were both looking in the churning water for the top of my wife’s suit. Lynn tied to stoop down so her breast were under water and concealed for Reginald eyes but it as no use because of the strong current she had to use her hands to paddle as she struggled in the surf.

Because of his height Reginald had the best view of the churning water to see the errant bikini top but that also gave him a good look at my wife breasts as they swayed back and forth just beneath the surface of the water. Suddenly he saw a flash of color in the water and he dove toward the piece of clothing. He missed it the first time but was able to grab it on the second try. As my wife reached shallower water it was increasingly difficult to keep her breast submerged and she once again covered her nipples with her hand and forearm. Reginald waded to her, handing her the top saying jokingly, “ Here I think this is yours.” My wife took the top turned away from him and demurely re-positioned the top.

They walked out of the surf together and my wife thanked him as they reached his mat. Lynn continued to walk to our umbrella. As she was drying off she asked me if I had seen what had happened. I told her yes and she said, she was so embarrassed, she was holding on to her hat and the wave ripped her top right off. The next thing she knew she was standing next to him topless. I told her to forget about it. It wasn’t all that uncommon to have a bathing suit malfunction in heavy surf. Nothing more was said about it and after and hour we went back to our condo for lunch.

Following lunch, my wife, true to form said she was going to go to the gym at the clubhouse. Being on vacation I was going to take a nap.

Changing into her spandex gym clothes she was off to the gym. As she was doing her 30 minute on the treadmill she heard the gym door open and when she looked around she saw it was Reginald. Looking at his muscular body she subconsciously said to herself, “Wow, what a hunk” the classic “Tall Dark And Handsome Guy.” Out of the corner of her eye she watched him as he worked out on the weight machines. He was dressed in a white wife beater tee shirt that accentuated his muscular arms and shoulders. She couldn’t see his six-pack but she knew from the beach and the V shape of his upper body, he had one. His waist was slim, he wore a pair black gym shorts and OMG there was a huge bulge at the front went he lay down to do bench presses. My wife’s mind started to wander. She thought about her conversations with her friend Judy about her black lover. Judy had told her that her lover was really big. Much bigger than her husband and his stamina was off the chart. Sometime she would go home to her husband exhausted. So much so that her husband had suggested one time she should go see he Doctor. Judy told her she took her husbands advise and she did in fact go to her Doctor but it was to get birth control pills so her lover didn’t have to wear a condom and not for exhaustion.

The thirty-minute beep of the treadmill brought her back to reality. Shutting down the treadmill she stepped off and sat down on one of the benches, wiping the sweat from her face and neck with her towel. As Reginald finished his reps on weight machine, there was an awkward silence between the two of them. My wife broke the silence when she thanked him again for saving her new bathing suite. Reginald said he was happy to help a damsel in distress. Reginald flashed a big smile and said, “Or should I have said a damsel half undressed.” My wife blushed and they both had a good laugh about the morning’s mishap.

Lynn is quite the conversationalist and that’s all she needed, She found out he is 30 and lives in the same building we are in, on the ground floor, he’s and Architect and part time Realtor, who works mostly from home, He’s currently single but was married for four year to his college sweet heart. She gave him the whole run down on us, married fifteen years, stay at home mom of two, husband works for an aerospace company, yada yada yada. Before she left she invited Reginald, if he had no other plans, to our condo for a ******* on our balcony. He accepted and she gave him our condo number and told him we would see him about eightish.

At dinner Lynn told me she had spoken to the guy who saved her suit when she was at the gym today. She told me what she knew of him and said I hope you don’t mind but I invited him to our place for a ******* after dinner. I told her of course I don’t mind, in fact I teased, “I would like to meet this super hero of your.” “Stop it,” she say as she playfully slapped at me.

After dinner we went out to the balcony and were sipping our first ******* when the there was a knock on the door. Lynn went to the door and ushered Reginald in, leading him towards the balcony. I met them in the middle of the living room where my wife introduced him to me. This is my husband Jack, Honey this is our neighbor Reginald. We shook hand and exchanged greetings. Reginald said, Listen we don’t have to be so formal, my friends call me Reggie or just Reg is fine with me.

We sat out on the balcony, drinks were served and we chatted about every thing the town, the weather the beach, sea turtles, sports. When I got to our lives my wife said, you told me you were married before to your college sweet heart, I guess it didn’t work out? “Yes,” he said. “I married Chandrelle right out of college. It was great at first but after about three years she became very possessive and jealous. I was just starting in real estate and I had woman calling about listings. She was sure cheating on her with my clients, especially the white woman. We divorced two years ago.” “No girl friend,” my wife asked? “No just playing the field,” he replied. “A big guy like you should have no problems with the single ladies,” I interjected. “Actually I get more offers from married woman than I do single woman.” “Really,” Lynn said, How does that happen?”

Reggie went on to tell us, about six months after his divorce he was working real hard to get his real estate business going. He received a call from a lady who wanted to see one of his listings. They made an appointment to see a beachfront five-bedroom, four bathrooms, listed at $2.2 million. In the course of showing her property she made various innuendos and referred to the master bedroom as her playroom. While standing on the second floor balcony she moved behind him reached around him and squeeze his penis with her hand. Having not had sex for the last six months she easily maneuvered him into the master bedroom where they stripped off each other’s clothing and had sex. This was the first time he had had sex with a white woman and she was married at that.

She never bought a house but, she called five more times to see listings with the same result. They ended up having sex each time. The word got around to her friends and pretty soon he was regularly having sex with a number of married white women.

“Wow” my wife said, “I never would have thought that that would happen.” “It’s true,” Reggie said, I can hardly believe it myself. He went on to say during the winter he got hooked up with several Snowbird couples that came

down from up north. One of the couples would have a regular house parties where select black men in black athletes from the University of Florida would be invited to their house to have sex with the attending wives. The husband would watch and sometimes take pictures and videos. My wife went on to tell him about her friend who was having an affair with a black man but it was behind her husband’s back.

My wife had gone to the kitchen to make another round of drinks. By this time we all were pretty tipsy. Hearing Reggie talk about all the white women he had sex with had my dick straining in my shorts. Reggie said to me, “Let me ask you, have you ever considered sharing your wife with a black man?” “I’ve thought about it,” I said, “but we live in a small city where everyone knows everybody else’s business, and with our girls and all, well I just never pursued it.” “Well would you,” Reggie said. “Yes I guess so,” I said, “but Lynn would never go for.” “I’ll bet given a chance she would love to have a sexual experience with a black men,” he said. “Okay,” I said, “let’s give it a chance.”

We all moved into the living room where after about 30 minutes, I pretended to be *******. My wife went out to the balcony to watch the moon-rise. Reggie turned the living room lights out. Sprawled on the couch, I had a clear view of the balcony. Reggie followed my wife out and eased up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, he told her, “The other day on the beach I noticed you have a beautiful body. Then that afternoon in the gym I couldn’t stop thinking about how nice it would be to be with you.” As he said that his hands moved up cupping my wife’s breasts, the growing bulge in his pants press against my wife’s ass. My wife gasped and turned around and gave a halfhearted attempt to push him away. Not giving her a chance to say no, he pulled her to him and immediately placed in passionate kiss on her lips. When the kiss was over my wife said, “but my husband.” “Relax, He’s ******* and I talked to him while you were making drinks, he wants you to do this,” he whispered in her ear, nibbling at her ear lobe.

With that assurance and her lowered inhibitions from all the alcohol, my wife reached between them and squeezed his cock. They kissed passionately for several minutes while they explored each other’s body through their clothing. When Reggie’s hand went under Lynn’s sundress, Lynn’s breathing became more fervent. Still kissing her, he caressed the folds of her womanhood, zeroing in on her clit.

She found his zipper and within seconds it was down and her hand was inside his briefs. She grasped his penis and fished it out, feeling the intense heat it generated as his heart pumped ******* to the semi erect member. While she had given a few white guys hand jobs in college, she was a virgin when we married and Reggie’s was the first cock, other than mine, she had touched since college and her first black cock ever.

Now Reggie had her under his spell. Quickly the hem of her sundress was up over her head and her dress was tossed on the floor. Panties were pulled down over her hips and as he walked her backward to a chase lounge she almost tripped as they slid down her tanned legs. Lowering Lynn to a prone position on the lounge, he opened her legs. Bending her legs up, he kissed his way down from her knee until she could feel his breath on her most intimate place. She gasped as his tongue penetrated her wispy pubic hair and then parted the outer lips of her vagina. With his tongue he began licking her sweet smelling womanhood. Her inner lips parting around his tongue as it ventured deeper inside her. As she began to respond he moved up slightly and with his tongue he concentrated on her engorged clit.

Breathing heavily I watched as my wife’s hand reached behind his head, she pulled him to her pussy and he began alternately sucking on her clit, then sucking on her inner lips. I heard my wife moan repeatedly, “Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god,” then, Oh my god I’m cumming.” With her feet on the foot of the lounge she lifted her bottom off of the chair in and attempt to grind her pussy on Reggie’s face. She thrust up towards him several times, as she made a little squealing noise that I recognized as the vocalization she makes during orgasm.

Lynn collapsed on the lounge chair her legs flat, her hands by her slide. Reggie stood up and removed his clothing as my wife dreamily watched, breathing hard from the exertion of her orgasm. His penis was now hard and arched up from between his legs. His testicles hung down beneath the arching dark shaft. Each testis were the size of an extra large egg. The pulsating member was huge in comparison to mine, easily nine or ten inches and larger in circumference than my wife’s wrist. The head was partially covered with foreskin and once out of his clothing, Reggie grasped his cock pulling the skin back, revealing a large purplish mushroom head.

My god, I thought, that thing will never fit in my wife’s pussy. My dick was less than half that size and I always felt she was tight on me when we had sex.

Reggie knelt on the lounge still stroking his massive member. He used his knees to open my wife’s legs once again. My wife instinctively drew her legs up and placing her hands behind her knees, holding her legs open for him. All my wife had on was her bra. Reggie looked down on the married white woman, splayed open for him to take. Leaning forward, the head of his black cock made contact with my wife’s pink vaginal lips. The precum on its head lubricated Lynn’s inner lips as he slid the head up and down the slit of her her pussy. Reggie spent several minutes sliding the head of his cock up and down her slit. Still holding his cock he lean forward so that head was now ******* my wife’s lips apart. She moaned softly as the head made entry into her.

As he pushed forward, my wife’s vagina was stretched open and her moans became louder as the huge mushroom head fully entered her. Reggie withdrew and once again slid the head of his cock up and down my wife’s slit. Once again he leaned forward applying pressure until the head of his cock pop into her pussy again, this time a little deeper than the first. He repeated that process, each time driving the head a little deeper. Inch by inch he gently penetrated her moist warm pussy until half of his black shaft was buried inside her.

Each time he pushed forward he would pause to allow my wife to become accustomed to his invading manhood. Now 6 inches in the head Reggie’s cock was about to touch parts of her vaginal sheath that had never been touched by a penis. My wife’s hands went to his stomach and with each stroke she groaned and used her hands to signal Reggie if his penetration was causing her pain.

Ten minutes had passed and Reggie was still only three quarters of the way in. He began a slow and methodical

rhythm, in and out, in and out, listening to my wife’s breathing and moans, adjusting his speed and depth, he was playing her like concert violin.

Suddenly her breathing got intense and ragged. I heard my wife say in a guttural tone that I had never heard before, “oh my, oh my God, oh *******, oh no, oh, oh god I’m cumming. With that my wife’s legs trembled ******* and her toe curled and released then curled again. Reggie continued to stoke in and out but timed his withdrawals with the contraction of her vaginal muscles, causing her pussy to milk more precum from his cock.

As her orgasm subsided, Reggie began fucking my wife with long powerful strokes. In no time the head of his cock was bumping against her cervix, causing Lynn to squeal with each penetration. The sound of his balls slapping against my wife ass and her loud moans filled the air. I’m sure if any of our neighbors were out on their balconies, they could clearly hear the sound emanating from our balcony. For five or six minute he pounded my wife hard. Each time he thrust unto her, she would grunt as if she was being punched in the stomach. The Reggie began to grunt and my wife’s legs locked together over his waist. Holding on for dear life my wife had another powerful orgasm as Reggie drove deep into her and held himself there, His gluteus maximus and sphincter muscles contracting in spasms. Propelling his sperm down his penile shaft and exploding at the opening of my wife’s womb. Each time they contracted, Reggie grunted. Until after a dozen or so contraction he collapsed onto my wife, his black cock still buried in her married white pussy and her legs still locked around his back.

I watched as they lay there. Their breath slowly returning to normal. It was the first time I realized I had cum in my pants from the visual stimulation of seeing my wife having sex with another man, a black man.

Reggie gave my wife a kiss and rolled off of her. Sitting on a deck chair he began dressing. My wife got up and without saying a word, picked up her dress and panties. Reggie’s sperm was running out of her so she held her panties between her legs so as to not allow the flow to fall two the floor, as she walked to the bathroom. After fifteen minute when she didn’t come back out, Reggie said, “It’s getting late, we’ll talk tomorrow.” He got up a let himself out.

I went into the bathroom after my wife had gone to our bedroom. Her dress and panties were on the floor. I looked at her panties they were stained and very moist. Apparently she had wiped her pussy with them, there

were large globs of Reggie’s gelatinous sperm on them. I picked him up and brought them to my nose. I could smell the sweet fragrance of my wife on them along with the pungent smell of Reggie’s cum. I put the dress and panties in the clothes hamper and went to bed.

As I slipped into the bed my wife was facing away from me. There were no words exchanged and gave her a kiss and snuggled up against her and fell asleep.

The next morning at breakfast my wife was unusually quiet, until she said, “listen honey I’m sorry about last night. I don’t know what came over me I really shouldn’t have.” I interrupted her, “Baby, I love you and I always will. I don’t know how it was for you but, it was highly erotic for me and you were never more beautiful and you were last night. My wife was standing by the sink, I kissed her and told her I’d love her. She began to cry and I hugged her for several minutes until she said, “I love you too very much.”

Later in the day while we were sitting on the beach I asked her to tell me how she felt about last night. She said, she felt conflicted. On the one hand it was new and exciting to be with another man, particularly a black man but, she also felt that she cheated on me and that she had broken our wedding vows. I told her that I didn’t see it as cheating but that we had shared something together and I hoped it was as exciting for her and it was for me. I told her that I had just pretended to be *******. I watched the whole thing while she was with Reggie and had cum in my shorts while I was watching. I asked her, if she was interested in being with Reggie again? There was a few seconds of silence before she answered, “Yes.”

Later in the day my wife got to our condo because she was getting too much sun. I was still at the beach when I saw Reggie coming down to where I was sitting. He told me he had a great time last night and invited by wife and I to his condo tonight for a barbecue. I told him I need to check with my wife and we exchanged phone numbers. I told him I’d give him a call after I talked to her.

Back to the condo, my wife had showered and was lying in bed with just her panties on. I told my wife that Reggie had invited us to his condominium this evening for dinner and she said okay. As I showered, I was thinking about my wife and Reggie. I got another erection that lingered as I dried off. As I walked out into the bedroom my wife saw turgid penis and said, “Hey look at you, come over here and I’ll take care of that for you.”

I walked to the side of the bed and my wife took my penis in her hand she stroked it several times before she began licking just below the head. Precum quickly formed on the head. I heard her say, “Mmmmm,” as she licked it off and made a show of kissing the tip. She slid over the bed and pulled me in with her. I knelt on the bed between her legs and she spread them wide for me. I bent down and kissed her inner thigh working my way toward her womanhood. I could smell the familiar sent of her fragrant pussy just as my tongue made contact with her outer lips. I spent several minutes exploring the folds of her pussy with my tongue. I thought to myself she doesn’t taste any different than when I had previously eaten her out. I moved up to her clit and licked and sucked on it until she was breathing heavily.

I couldn’t stand it any longer and I quickly move forward placing my penis at the entrance her vagina. I plunged my penis into her moist pussy. It felt warm and moist and looser than I had remembered. With the vision of Reggie’s thick black cock fucking my wife’s married white pussy in my mind, I came quickly not able to wait for my wife to have an orgasm. I collapsed on top of her until I could catch my breath. We kissed and exchanged I love you before we both drifted off to *******.

Reggie called my phone at about 5:30 and said he had changed plans. He was going to take us out to dinner at a little place on the inland waterway in Valano beach. He said he would be down to our place at about seven.

My wife started getting ready right after the phone call. She drew a bath and soaked in the warm water for about 15 minutes while I was watching TV. After she left the bathroom I went into shave and get ready. I noticed there was an empty box in the trash so retrieved it to see what it was. It was a box that contained an empty Summer’s Eve Lilac scented douche. I put the box back in the trash and noticed that my penis had become semi erect. Apparently my wife had plans for an after dinner treat for our new friend. As I exited the bathroom my wife was busily applying lotion to her body. I watched as she picked out a white summer dress that complement her deepening tan and laid it on the bed. She put on a matching white lace panties and bras. She studied herself in the full-length mirror briefly then removed her panties and put on a white thong instead. I watched as she returned to the bathroom to blow dry and style her blonde hair. Her cute little butt wiggle back and forth as she shifted from side to side.

At 7 o’clock on the dot was a knock on her door. When I opened the door Reggie was there so I invited them in while we waited for Lynn. We were standing in the living room talking when my wife came out of the bedroom. She looked radiant.

While Reggie said you look beautiful. She said thank you and off we went. Reggie was driving and I was sitting shotgun, my wife sat in the back seat. The drive to the restaurant took about 40 minutes. We had to drive through town and cross over the bridge to Valano Beach. About 15 minutes north of the bridge Reggie turned down a side street for several blocks until he got to the quaint little restaurant called Caps situated on the inland waterway. We were seated right away and while we drank and ate dinner ate dinner, we watched the sunset over the mainland to the West. We had two more rounds of drinks at the bar with my wife sitting by Reggie and I before we were ready to go.

It was now dark and we were walking out to the parking lot to Reggie’s car, my wife said, “I got shotgun this time.” As we drove out of the parking lot my wife turned to Reggie, placing her hand on his leg she said, “That was delicious, thank you.” Reggie leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and said, “You’re welcome.”

As we drove I could see that Reggie had taken his hand off the shift lever and was on my wife’s leg. They drove like that for several minutes before my wife shifted in her seat facing more toward Reggie. Removing her left hand from his thigh she put it over the back of his seat. I saw her right hand moved to his crotch and we drove along in silence with my wife’s hand massaging his penis through his clothing. It wasn’t long before Reggie unfastened his seatbelt and rose up enough for my wife to use both hands to unzip his pants. And seconds my wife had his uncircumcised cock out of his fly and with her right hand she was jacking him off. About the time we were going back through town she leaned over and took his cock in her mouth.

It was sort of bizarre, sitting on the back of Reggie’s car driving through the center of St Augustine with my wife’s head bobbing up and down on Reggie’s black cock. As we approached the condo my wife popped back up sitting as demurely as can be in the passenger seat as we drove past the security gate. Reggie tucked back in and zipped up as he got out of the car. Lynn and Reggie walked back to our condo together as I followed several steps behind.

Once in the condo I volunteered to make drinks while Reggie and Lynn went out on the balcony. When I brought them their drinks Reggie was sitting in the chaise lounge with his legs off to each side. Lynn was sitting on the end of the lounge between his legs. We sat and talked about our day at the beach and what pleasant weather we were having. There was a cool ocean breeze blowing and I could see my wife’s nipples were hard and erect. I wondered if it was cool air or the fact that she was thinking about having sex with the black man sitting next to her. We talk some more until a shower came off the ocean and it began to sprinkle. We retired to the living room and my wife said she was going to change in to something little more comfortable and she would be right back. I sat down in a chair and Reggie sat down on the couch.

After several minutes my wife came out of the bedroom and she was wearing a black see-through negligee with matching panties. It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra because her C cup breasts were clearly visible beneath the thin material of the nightgown. She walked directly over to where Reggie was sitting on the couch placed one knee on each side of him and straddled his lap. Bending forward her lips met his and they kissed passionately. As my wife leaned forward I could see her outer her pussy lips through the sheer panties. The lips that I had kissed and sucked on earlier in the day was now open, wet and inviting for our new friend.

She unbuttoned his shirt as they kissed and he leaned forward so she could remove it. She slipped off his lap and on to her knees in front of Reggie. Lynn removed his shoes and tossed them aside. Reggie unbuckled his belt and pants snap and she unzipped his zipper again and tugged his pants off. She took her time with his boxers, slowly pulling the down, unavailing his manhood in the light of the living room. His cock was heavy and lay between his legs. She lifted it up from the base, and because of it’s length and weight, it arched foreword toward he face. I watched in amazement as my sweet little wife used he lips to peal back the black foreskin of Reggie cock. She could barely get the mushroom head into her mouth. Lynn sucked his cock until it was at full mast. After several minutes Lynn stood up, grabbed Reggie by the hand and headed for the bedroom. About half way there they stopped, facing Reggie she raised up on her tip toes and they kissed. I marveled at my 5’3” wife straining to passionately kiss a naked 6’5” black man.

When they broke their kiss Lynn stepped back and sexually removed her negligee top. Reggie leaned down and kissed each breast, the slid her panties down her legs, letting them fall to the floor. As my wife stepped out of them, she grabbed Reggie stiff cock and lead him to our bedroom. Once by the bed, she let go of his cock and playfully vaulted into the bed giggling. Landing on her back she immediately spread her legs giving Reggie full view of her freshly shaved pussy.

Reggie walked to the foot of the bed and climbed in bending to kiss my wife’s belly, he worked his way kissing down her belly until he reached her pussy. My wife raise her legs placing her feet on either side of his broad shoulders allowing his tongue and lips full access to her vagina. He took fingers and spread her outer lips, breathing deeply, I heard say “MMMMM very nice” as he smelled my wife’s Lilac scented pussy. Reggie sucked and licked her inner lips as Lynn purred, her breathing becoming heavier by the minute. When his tongue licked her clit, I heard her whisper, “Oh my god, I’m going to cum.” That was Reggie’s cue to take her clit between his lips and suck on it. Immediately Lynn had powerful orgasm, grasping Reggie’s head, pulling it hard between her legs, she shrieked haltingly “ Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, I’ve never, cum so, *******, so hard, Oh my god.

As Lynn came down from her orgasm Reggie got between my wife’s spayed legs skinning back his foreskin he rubbed the precum slick tip of his cock up and down my wife’s open pussy. Lynn reached between her legs and brought the tip of Reggie’s cock to her now slick pussy. The dark mushroom head slipped in easier than it did the night before. Reggie rather quickly was six inches inside her. He paused again letting Lynn adjust to his girth. He slowly began stroking in and out until his full length was inside her. My wife was cooing and moaning the whole time while Reggie worked his magnificent phallus balls deep inside her. Reggie began to pick up the pace of his strokes. My dick was rock hard watching and listening to their bodies slapping together. I heard Lynn have at least three orgasms as Reggie again slowed his strokes in time to have my wife’ contracting kagel muscles milk his huge cock. Lynn was thrusting her hips and the tip of Reggie cock was plunging past her cervix into the anterior fornex of her vagina. Reggie’s two egg sized balls were pulled up tight in his nut sack and he let out a loud roar “Oh ******* I’m cumming. Jet after jet of his seed flooded the depth of my wife’s womb as Lynn yelled “OH GOD YEEESSSSSSS, REGGIE, I LOVE YOUR COCK, I LOVE YOU.”

Reggie collapsed on my wife as they both gasped for air. Eventually he rolled off of her and they lay there panting, recovering from the most amazing sex show I had ever seen.

I left the room to give them time together. When I returned they were snuggling and my wife was playing with Reggie’s cock studying how his foreskin folded and unfolded over his cock head as she slowly stroked it. It wasn’t long before Reggie cock was once again at full mast. My once demure wife asked Reggie, “I want to do (she couldn’t bring herself to say fuck) me again, this time dogie position. Reggie got out of bed grabbed Lynn leg and simultaneously flipped her over and dragged her to the foot of the bed. Lynn got on her knees on the edge of the bed, as she did several globs of Reggie’s thick cum dripped out of he pussy on to aqua colored bed cover. Reggie moved between her overhanging legs and placed his cock at the still dripping of her womanhood. He grabbed her hips and with one motion lunged forward and pulled her backward impaling my wife balls deep on his cock, causing her pussy to made a quiffing noise and my wife to cry out “ Oh my god.”

Reggie fucked her mercilessly through multiple orgasms, hammering her quiffing cunt for 15 minutes as if she was his whore. While fucking her, Reggie inserted his thumb in her ass past his knuckle startling my wife causing Lynn to scream as she collapsed forwards in a sucessful attempt to dislodge Reggie’s thumb. Reggie follow her forward his cock still deep inside her. Lynn, legs were now close together causing more friction as Reggie continued to fuck her. He lasted a few more minutes before he howled, “Here it comes Baby,” dumping another huge load into her.

Reggie’s softening black snake slither out of my wife, leaving a trail of cum and vaginal secretions down the back of her thighs. Reggie stood there and admired his work before he walked to the bathroom to pee. My wife rolled onto her back spreading her legs. More gelotenous sperm cascaded from her pussy as she waited for Reggie to return. She smiled as he walked back from the bathroom his soft cock swinging like a pendulum with each step.

He looked over at me and said, “You an amazing and amazing wife there, thanks for sharing her with me. He gathered his clothes and dressed under my wife’s watchful eyes. Walked to the bed where my naked wife lay, bent down, caressed her breast, gave her a kiss and said. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” at which she responded, “ Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

I walked Reggie to the front door saying, “Thanks for dinner.” He said, “Thanks for dessert!”

I returned to my wife and asked her for reclaimation sex but, she said she was too sore, “Maybe tomorrow morning.” I stripped off my clothes and snuggled with my wife, who quickly fell asleep. I got out of bed, scooped up some of Reggie’s cum that had leaked from my wife at the foot of the bed. I went to the bathroom and used Reggie’s sperm as lubricant to jack off before I returned to bed and my sleeping wife.

Reggie and Lynn fucked everyday some times two or three times a day for the rest of our Beach Vacation. Several time they left the beach and went back to our place with out me. Our last night there I had a restless night sleeping in the loft listening while Reggie fucked my wife multiple times throughout the night.

On our drive to pick up our girls, I asked Lynn, “ What was the thing she liked best about our vacation? A first she said “Reggie” She paused a moment and said’ “No it has the be the afternoon Reggie took me back to his place while you stayed down at the beach and Reggie took my virgin ass.”
That was hot

Beach Vacation

Back at our condo, after several wine coolers, I teased her about her meeting with her “tall dark stranger.” We had talked about white woman and black men before because a girlfriend of hers had confided in her that she was having an affair with a black guy at her work. She confessed to me that she had always been curious about the “Black Myth” but had never acted on it. I teased, With the girls at grandma’s house this might be her chance to “Satisfy her curiosity.” When we made love later that night my wife seemed to be a little more energetic and orgasm a little harder than usual. When I mentioned it and asked her if she was thinking about “what’s his name” she punched me and teased back, “What if I was, and his name is Regianld and He said I could call him Reggie.” We kissed and went to *******. Before dozing off I remember thinking what would I do if she did hook up with him. My dick began to get another erection and I thought, this was crazy, Lynn would never allow it.

Reggie knelt on the lounge still stroking his massive member. He used his knees to open my wife’s legs once again. My wife instinctively drew her legs up and placing her hands behind her knees, holding her legs open for him. All my wife had on was her bra. Reggie looked down on the married white woman, splayed open for him to take. Leaning forward, the head of his black cock made contact with my wife’s pink vaginal lips. The precum on its head lubricated Lynn’s inner lips as he slid the head up and down the slit of her her pussy. Reggie spent several minutes sliding the head of his cock up and down her slit. Still holding his cock he lean forward so that head was now ******* my wife’s lips apart. She moaned softly as the head made entry into her.

I couldn’t stand it any longer and I quickly move forward placing my penis at the entrance her vagina. I plunged my penis into her moist pussy. It felt warm and moist and looser than I had remembered. With the vision of Reggie’s thick black cock fucking my wife’s married white pussy in my mind, I came quickly not able to wait for my wife to have an orgasm. I collapsed on top of her until I could catch my breath. We kissed and exchanged I love you before we both drifted off to *******.

Great story thank you .

Beach Vacation

Reggie knelt on the lounge still stroking his massive member. He used his knees to open my wife’s legs once again. My wife instinctively drew her legs up and placing her hands behind her knees, holding her legs open for him. All my wife had on was her bra. Reggie looked down on the married white woman, splayed open for him to take. Leaning forward, the head of his black cock made contact with my wife’s pink vaginal lips. The precum on its head lubricated Lynn’s inner lips as he slid the head up and down the slit of her her pussy. Reggie spent several minutes sliding the head of his cock up and down her slit. Still holding his cock he lean forward so that head was now forsing my wife’s lips apart. She moaned softly as the head made entry into her.

That's hot love to enjoy your company like this too!

Back