Jamaica !! The dark side of vacationing there !! Buyer beware !!

Do you have any idea what your talking about? A report by the govt funded research group Quilium specifically pointed out the massively disproportionate rates of baby grooming in Pakistani Muslim men. It went further to and pointed out of 86% of all type 1 baby sex offences where committed by Pakistani and south Asian muslim men. To put that into context, 5% of the U.K. population is Muslim. Roughly 40% if those are from Pakistan. Assuming there is a 50/50 make / female split, that means just over 1% of the UK population was responsibly for 86% of the offences. This doesn’t mean that ALL Muslims are rapists, it doesn’t mean ALL Pakistani Muslims are rapists but it clearly means there is a much higher chance of them being. Ignoring govts own stats and pretending this isn’t happening just to be PC is absolute maddens and what is driving far right movements around Europe.

Quilium, which is funded by the John Templeton Foundation?
Well, a group that funds "religious studies" to "overcome traditional science" and "connect it back to God"... the best ones to provide a neutral view on inter-religious topics... :bounce:

But stick to your "all foreigners are evil" point of view - oh, btw have you ever thought about another number problem?
YOU are a foreigner in more than 99% of the world which means you could/would be an alien and evil too!

Oh and the “independent” is most probably the most left wing news paper in the UK at the moment. It’s also worth pointing out Quilium is a left of center organisation that is pro migrant and headed up by 3 Pakistani muslims. They know the problem and want to find a way of talking it before it gets worse.

Well, a group that funds "religious studies" to "overcome traditional science" and "connect it back to God"... the best ones to provide a neutral view on inter-religious topics... :bounce:

But stick to your "all foreigners are evil" point of view - oh, btw have you ever thought about another number problem?
YOU are a foreigner in more than 99% of the world which means you could/would be an alien and evil too!
Yeah but I tend to go back home after 2 weeks without ******* anyone.

Put your head back in the sand mate.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/quilliam-grooming-gangs-report-asian-abuse-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html?amp

It’s in black and white all over Europe. Germany is even now give tax payer funded anti-******* classes and has banned Muslims from public swimming baths ffs. I take it your not in Europe judging by your absolute lack of knowledge on the situation

WOW
"A think tank has claimed that 84 per cent of people convicted of baby grooming-gang offences since 2005 were Asian.
In an inquiry by the Office of the Children’s Commissioner in 2012, 36 per cent of victims of group or gang baby abuse identified their attackers as white, 27 per cent as Asian, 16 per cent as black, with 16 per cent unspecified."
Looks like as even the government doesn't believe in your numbers....

At which point did i day or even suggest all foreigners are evil? This attitude is half the problem. The slightest thing said against Muslims and all of a sudden your a Nazi. People have had enough of ******* being raped by migrants or descendants of migrants. Slowly but surely they are now going to the crown courts. I suppose those guilty verdicts though are just part of the witch hunt on all those evil foreigners yeah?

WOW
"A think tank has claimed that 84 per cent of people convicted of baby grooming-gang offences since 2005 were Asian.
In an inquiry by the Office of the Children’s Commissioner in 2012, 36 per cent of victims of group or gang baby abuse identified their attackers as white, 27 per cent as Asian, 16 per cent as black, with 16 per cent unspecified."
Looks like as even the government doesn't believe in your numbers....
So the country has 80% white people and 5% Asian, even by your figures the numbers are still massively disproportionate. Your numbers are also 6 years out of date and pre Rotherham, Hull, Bristol, Rochdale............

It’s in black and white all over Europe. Germany is even now give tax payer funded anti-******* classes and has banned Muslims from public swimming baths ffs. I take it your not in Europe judging by your absolute lack of knowledge on the situation

You should provide reliable data and facts:
Where in Germany muslims were banned from public swimming baths?
There is a populist party which is demanding such things (AfD) but no "bans".
I am from and living in Germany!

You should provide reliable data and facts:
Where in Germany muslims were banned from public swimming baths?
There is a populist party which is demanding such things (AfD) but no "bans".
I am from and living in Germany!
Bornhiem banned migrant men from public swimming pools because of the high number of sexual assaults. Didn’t one of your own MPs daughters get raped and murdered by Afghan refugees not so long ago? Or was that also a right wing fake news myth?

I lost my virginity to *******. Two white guys. Rapists can be any colour and in any country.
Of course they can. I’ve never said anything any different. My point here is disproportionate numbers given the demographics of the U.K. migrants coming from countries that don’t exactly see women as equals, countries that believe that a women who has been raped deserves to be executed for cheating. Somehow though we thin that that culture will be forgot the second they cross a thin line on a paper map

Bornhiem banned migrant men from public swimming pools because of the high number of sexual assaults. Didn’t one of your own MPs daughters get raped and murdered by Afghan refugees not so long ago? Or was that also a right wing fake news myth?

Bornheim didn't ban "muslims on high numbers of assaults" but "male refugees on the accusation of female guests claiming they had be offended verbally and by gestures". This ban was raised a few days later (http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/born...er-fluechtlinge-endet-mittwoch-a-1072564.html)
And wow, you're really a "fake facts fan".... no, none of the MP's daughters got raped or murdered.

Last edited:
Bornheim didn't ban "muslims on high numbers of assaults" but "male refugees on the accusation of female guests claiming they had be offended verbally and by gestures". This ban was raised a few days later (http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/born...er-fluechtlinge-endet-mittwoch-a-1072564.html)
And wow, you're really a "fake facts fan".... no, none of the MP's daughters got raped or murdered. Angela Merkel doesn't have any children!!!
Who mentioned Merkel. You don’t half like putting words in people’s mouths mate.

Maria Ladenburger (6 December 1996 – 16 October 2016), a 19-year-old medical student from Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, was found raped and drowned on 16 October 2016 in the river Dreisam. On 3 December 2016, the Freiburg police arrested Hussein Khavari, who was identified by a hair found at the crime scene and a CCTV recording from inside a tram. DNAevidence linked him to the crime scene and he was ultimately convicted.

This article is very disturbing to me. You draw your own conclusions and share your thoughts !!

Jamaica resorts facing a 'historic' sexual assault problem - USA TODAY https://apple.news/AmCbUMpT8SmCT6rkJ4gzk8A
We had some scary moments at Couple Tower Isle in Ocho Rios. Whenever my wife went to the room alone she got crank calls and people knock on the door asking if she wanted company. She was very scared. There are no video cameras.

do You know the meaning of a “”? QUOTATION MARK? Ring any bells? At NO point did us say “ Muslims on hign numbers of assaults” so why are you trying to suggest otherwise. I’ve noticed you been back through your comments and edited some after my replies. We all know the only defence to what’s happening around Europe is misdirection it complete fabrication of the truth. A bit like your replies here
And wow, you're really a "fake facts fan".... no, none of the MP's daughters got raped or murdered.

Back