Ive fallen in love with my black boyfriend!

I get it also as my wife after is all in to him. She will be joking of them going on vacation together and her showing all interest in him. Even will ask for him when we are having sex. Wife won’t do it normally just when having drinks or horny which I would say is really when the truth comes out. That’s why she don’t like one night stand or set up to meet she wants to meet the guy in person and somewhat on her own as she would a boyfriend.
Well, that’s what is going to happen in this lifestyle. Women will tend to act this way with a dude who is giving her amazing orgasms. It is what it is when you do this lifestyle.

Same ******* would happen to me if Halle Berry was all over me, my girlfriend might not get a lot of attention if that is the case. And what if I have a date with Rosario Dawson on Thursday and Megan Good om Saturday. How much attention would I be giving my girlfriend- not much.

it is what it is, man.

Well, that’s what is going to happen in this lifestyle. Women will tend to act this way with a dude who is giving her amazing orgasms. It is what it is when you do this lifestyle.

Same ******* would happen to me if Halle Berry was all over me, my girlfriend might not get a lot of attention if that is the case. And what if I have a date with Rosario Dawson on Thursday and Megan Good om Saturday. How much attention would I be giving my girlfriend- not much.

it is what it is, man.
No I understand 100% and I don’t mind it at all I’m in for the long run. I use to get jealous years ago when she did it behind my back and tell me after but now I love it. I have been told by the same guy he needs her alone without me there cause she’s holding back and I even gave my blessing but she has not taken me up on it or has not told me. She also made it clear this is what I want!

No I understand 100% and I don’t mind it at all I’m in for the long run. I use to get jealous years ago when she did it behind my back and tell me after but now I love it. I have been told by the same guy he needs her alone without me there cause she’s holding back and I even gave my blessing but she has not taken me up on it or has not told me. She also made it clear this is what I want!

ok, there we go. I’m happy for you if it works for you

This sounds....at best...questionable.

But, assuming it is real, is it fair to your husband? If you love your boyfriend of a few weeks, you should do the right thing and divorce your husband. You've let love and lust intermingle. Playing in the lifestyle is based on a lot of trust, and I am pretty sure you have betrayed your husband's trust.
I'm pretty sure too.

Everybody is a critic,and pretty shitty critics at that.Whatever,theres always some jealous fuck to ruin any fun one might have.Its ok,after almost 10 years on this site Ill just say fuck you jerks,Ive met enough wanderful men here to last me a lifetime and I dont need to be picked apart by a few ass puckered loosers!So Sir Jokers Ho and Squillie fuck you both,your really shitty angry witches and you dont deserve a fine black cock!
Not picking any one apart. From you photos it appears you also like to play in hotel / motels. (Signs on the doors).

Back