It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

Hey I do not knock whatever floats someone’s else’s boat...if husband, wife and bull are all happy and want the same thing, then hey I say go for whatever works.... but DEFINITELY NOT MY THING...I can be honest, I have had a husband put my cock in the wife pussy...but that’s about as far as I go, and that was a one time thing...I always make sure that topic is well communicated before we meet, so there is no mistakes....but to each his own...No judgment.

Any sexual things done between 2 dudes is 100% shits glitter gay! And if that's your thing cool, it just shouldn't be so much the norm on this site, or it should be on its own separate forum and not be the topic on every damn thread that starts up here! I'm sure I am not the only one that gets excited checking things out with the wife, to that excitement being ruined because some dude starts telling me how much better he can suck my dick then my wife can!

So what you are saying is that if it doesn't turn you on then it should not be on this site. Obviously you are homophobic. If reading these comments "ruined" your experience why did you even read the comment? The subject line is pretty clear. That likely means that you are covering up your homosexual tendencies! Personally I don't understand why a guy would want to wear a cock cage. I don't understand why anyone would want to be denied sex. I don't know why anyone would want to be tied up and abused. As humans, we are all different. There are a lot of people turned on by doing all of these things. How does that affect me? It doesn't! There is no need for childish name-calling. No one is forsing you to read any of these comments and ruin you day!

For those who practice it, but don't want to call it gay (whatever the reason for not wanting to use that term) the term MSM comes handy :)

Uhhhhhh Big. Fat. No! Not ever. And it is gay.
I will amend my original comment to add this...
While I would in no uncertain terms Ever fuck a man, I Will however allow him to SHARE oral on me with his wife/gf when she is Particpating, Not doing it solo.
And my calling it "gay" for fucking his ass was not a judgement, just not my thing.
I have a couple of male friends who ARE Gay, but would I let them go down on me or fuck them?
Absolutely not...they could suck my dick of they brought over some hot woman who was involved in the act also.
Just Do you, but don't bring me into it.
The fact that these 2 statements came from the same person is baffling. Lmao. You letting a man suck your dick is still on some gay *******. Lol. Idgaf if he got the baddest female in the world with him. Smh. Maybe calling it gay is the wrong word. But I know for certain it ain't heterosexual

I will try to tread lightly, as last time we participated in a conversation like this, it went off the rails pretty quickly. But there is a question I'd still like a response to: why do people insist on using binary terminology? Sure, one can argue that someone who is attracted to both sexes is "both gay and straight," but wouldn't bisexual be the more accurate term? The same people who say "that's 100% gay," are saying that people ARE NOT straight if they even once participate in a sexual scenario that involves two members of the same sex. I take no issue with that, if your definition of straight means that a person only participates in sexual activity with the opposite sex, but if someone who will consider some level of play with either a man or a woman isn't straight, then doesn't it stand to reason that he or she isn't strictly gay either? Why is there a tendency to call such a person "gay" and not "bi?" People say "it's gay, not that there's anything wrong with that," but to me, it sure seems like they think there's something wrong with it, if they dismissively slap a single word on any and all people who aren't exclusively on one extreme pole of a very diverse, sliding scale.

I'm not asking these questions to be dishonest about my own behavior. I am only sexually attracted to women, visually. I'm not closed to any and all situations that involve men, but so far I haven't seen or met a man that gives me the kind of primal, sexual response that a curvy, beautiful, feminine woman does. I have sucked a man at the direction of my wife, or the direction of the man himself being dominant to her. As a submissive, I did enjoy the act of submission, and even more I enjoyed that it gave my wife pleasure. I don't seek out male partners and would never, ever try to make a move on a guy who doesn't express consent and interest. In fact, the conversation is typically had between my wife and her bulls before they even hook up, since having me play fluffer/clean up is an interest but not a requirement for her. As someone who willingly sits on the sidelines when a bull is strictly straight, I don't *think* I've made anyone uncomfortable with her/us, but if someone has bailed because of knowing this about us, they're not a good fit for us anyway. This whole "you better tell us upfront" thing feels a little overly cautious and homophobic to me. We're honest, respectful of boundaries, and not pushy with anyone. So far she's been with at least as many bulls who didn't want any male-to-male contact as those who did, and we've tried to convince precisely zero of them to change their minds.

So my wife and I are not in the closet about anything. My same sex experiences likely mean that most people wouldn't consider me 100% straight, and that's fine, neither would I. I would say I'm bisexual at least to some degree. But to me, the intention and behavior is far more interesting and relevant than the label. For example, I find it interesting that some people (myself included) are sexually drawn to being taken outside their comfort zone. In the right circumstances, I've enjoyed quite a bit of pain. I don't find pain itself arousing, but I enjoy submitting to someone who gives a good, painful spanking or ballbusting and gets pleasure from consensually inflicting it. I also find it interesting that every dictionary definition I can find defines sexual orientation based on which sex(es) a person is ATTRACTED to, whether they act on it or not. I've had encounters with members of either sex that I didn't find attractive, but again, doing so was arousing because it meant submitting to someone and being taken outside my own comfort zone. I can't explain my own proclivities, but I am definitely fascinated by human sexuality. I'm also fascinated by the fact that nobody tries to call my wife, who's actually physically attracted to both men and women and has far more same sex tendencies than I have, "gay." Even the most puritanical and/or toxically macho people we've encountered seem to be willing to call her "bisexual," so why are we calling men who blur the lines "gay?" If you honestly don't think there's anything wrong with it, why is it more ok for women to experiment than men, and why will you use correct terminology to describe women but not men?

My point is, this isn't a Boolean world. Life is complicated and nuanced, and personally, I find that beautiful. I proudly enjoy living in the gray area, exploring all that life has to offer. I don't think my own preferences or the things I will or won't try make me better than anyone else, so I don't believe I'm in the closet or trying to hide anything. If people are not careful and thoughtful, I think clinging to labels can be detrimental, as it has a tendency to oversimplify and color our understanding at best, and cause division, insecurity, animosity and pain at worst. Obviously, we need labels and definitions at some level in order to communicate. To that extent, the closest word my wife and I have found to accurately describe ourselves sexually with a label is sapiosexual. I realize it's vague and won't be widely adopted by, well, people who AREN'T sapiosexual, so I accept being called bisexual. I have absolutely no shame in it and if it carries a negative connotation to you, that's your issue and not mine. But I do find it utterly baffling how many people want to say "that's 100% gay." If "gayness" can be expressed as a percentage, someone who engages in sexual activity with both same and opposite sex partners is neither 100% gay nor 100% straight. So why are so many people so insistent on calling someone gay based on a minority of their sexual experiences, and so apparently averse to using more accurate terminology like bisexual, flexible, non-binary, open-minded, etc.?

Last edited:
Not tinterested in being taken that way . but I do love "fluffing" my wifes bull/lover before he enters her body. Its my way of validating what is abut to happen.. (even after all these years she some times doubts me, or fears I will get jealous).. nothing better than hardening him fully, in front of her eyes and watching his cock approach her pussy. especially if he large!! . I also like to kiss his balls just as he approaches orgasm and shoots deep inside her pussy . although this is reserved for nly a few men she has allowed to cum inside her.

It isn't gay because we are in the role of a woman. I suck Black cock and I have been penetrated by Black cock but I am in no way a homosexual.

Full blown gay and on top of that so deep in the closet. Hope you're enjoying Narnia. Woman is not a role, its a gender. You were born with penis. You like getting fucked by men while you're dressed in drag. Ru paul might have an opening for you on the drag race but you're still gay as fuck.

I am not sexually attracted to Black men per se. I'm just sexually aroused by being a bitch of them and of my fiancée. Plus my sucking them off is a way of showing my fiancée that I approve of her infidelity. I am NOT remotely gay.

I am not sexually attracted to Black men per se. I'm just sexually aroused by being a bitch of them and of my fiancée. Plus my sucking them off is a way of showing my fiancée that I approve of her infidelity. I am NOT remotely gay.
You admitted to being penetrated and justified it by you're playing the role of a woman. Lmao. If it consensual then that my friend is a very gay act and you enjoyed it. I dont wanna hear about that attracted to *******. That got nothing to do with u having ya ass penetrated or sucking dick

You admitted to being penetrated and justified it by you're playing the role of a woman. Lmao. If it consensual then that my friend is a very gay act and you enjoyed it. I dont wanna hear about that attracted to *******. That got nothing to do with u having ya ass penetrated or sucking dick

^^^ This

Its a gay act anytime a man puts his dick in a mans mouth. Anytime a man puts his dick in another mans ass.

It doesn't matter how you classify/justify it, whether or not are the "bitch" or classify yourself has the "man" whether or not you enjoy it or do it solely to show your power over the "bitch".

This is thread is some prison *******. With the guy doing the fucking being a straight "man" to show or put his doimante over a weaker guy by fucking him and classifying him has gay and a "bitch".

gay or not gay is just a no meaning definition. be taken make you pleasure? so do it.
wife, according with bull during excitement said me to suck, i never done it but i only answer "for you sure"... and i like it and the same first time I was taken

Back