It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

A many fucking a man is a gay act no question, but is the bull gay because he does it to a cuck for dominance reason make him homosexual? Just an aside I have never ever been fucked by any of my wife black lovers, so I am not afraid of being called any names, but if people find that labels make them feel better than that’s fine with me.

The bull nor the husband is gay they are likely bi sexual. Yes the sex between them is gay sex and yes the giver is just as much a gay act as the receiver. I don't care to label but it those trying to say it is not gay that are afraid of the labels. I am saying if you like it do it don't be afraid of it being a gay act, you have to be at least bi sexual to enjoy a gay act.

Seems like people are afraid to be labeled. It is what it is. You wouldn't do it unless you wanted to and agree to it. Why hide? Doesn't make you less of a man. Any man taking or giving sex to another man is bi unless you of course are raped. Even the BBC taking your ass is bi. There is no denying it. He is having sex with another man.

Я сначала побывал со ать вернее когда наш друг трахал мою жену высовывал и кончал мне в рот, затем жена захотела пос отметь как он меня трахнет, смазала мне попу кремом и направила в меня. Мне понравилось

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 57
OK, if people want to label me as "gay", so be it......my Masters call me "faggot" on an almost daily basis......if it makes you feel superior to labe me, then by all means, make yourself feel superior.....I'm gay.....happy now? Good!

OK, if people want to label me as "gay", so be it......my Masters call me "faggot" on an almost daily basis......if it makes you feel superior to labe me, then by all means, make yourself feel superior.....I'm gay.....happy now? Good!
Best answer. Who cares about labels.

Kinda the purpose of this site. I understand the term “lifestyle” now 75% of couples want to give their butts to bulls both male & female. This is the exact reason I say NO COUPLES not interested in sexual relations with another man dont care if a woman is involved. By definition the act is bisexual period.

Kinda the purpose of this site. I understand the term “lifestyle” now 75% of couples want to give their butts to bulls both male & female. This is the exact reason I say NO COUPLES not interested in sexual relations with another man dont care if a woman is involved. By definition the act is bisexual period.
This is why I'm straightforward with any black man we meet is that there is absolutely no contact physically between my husband and the other guy. Anyone who thinks a man is straight and can suck another man's dick or let another man fuck him in the ass is delusional bi and gay.

Uhhhhhh Big. Fat. No! Not ever. And it is gay.
I second that @MarkW!
Here's the thing the couple just needs to ask to a guy if he is into being bi or not simple as that!
I for one am not bi!
I'm 100% Straight No Gray Area to the Slightest!
There should not be an excuse for ownership that's just dumb!
Either your straight, bi, & or gay point blank period whatever preference someone chooses is not wrong it's a preference it's a choice!
Everyone has the right to enjoy what they like!
Embrace whatever decision you enjoy and don't hide from it!

Last edited:
It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
Of course is GAY man,what tha hell.

Why is everyone so hung up on these terms? People are people no matter who they want or like to fuck. That is what is wrong with this country. We are God's children, black, white, gay or straight. Let's look at people as our equal no matter what type of sex they enjoy and stop with the labels!

I personally don't look at the giver being gay, maybe the taker. I think it shows dominance. Dogs, horses, cows,etc... They all do it. Why shouldn't the dominant BBC be able to do the same?
SO let me get this straight in your case not straight 😋 your whole argument is based on animals doing it so it’s okay to do ,. Well they lock their own balls too and their asses and also have sex with their sisters and brothers also. So I guess it’s okay for us to do that also ? Bro you are bisexual and that’s it .. just come out of the closet .... must of been in prison? Like prison gay and straight on the outside .you are having a laugh mate 🙈

Why is everyone so hung up on these terms? People are people no matter who they want or like to fuck. That is what is wrong with this country. We are God's children, black, white, gay or straight. Let's look at people as our equal no matter what type of sex they enjoy and stop with the labels!
Agreed!

SO let me get this straight in your case not straight 😋 your whole argument is based on animals doing it so it’s okay to do ,. Well they lock their own balls too and their asses and also have sex with their sisters and brothers also. So I guess it’s okay for us to do that also ? Bro you are bisexual and that’s it .. just come out of the closet .... must of been in prison? Like prison gay and straight on the outside .you are having a laugh mate 🙈
No sir, I've never been to prison. And as far as your other comments, you took what I said out of context. I just said that I believe it established dominance

Back