It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

By definition it is bisexual/gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that IF both parties to the act are consensually engaging in it. Additionally, if they desire to live in a dream world, that's their prerogative, too. We're not ones for labels and, basically, don't like them. In other words, call it what you like, if you're engaging in sex with someone of the same sex, it's possible to be made up of many different emotions and motivations; however, the OP wanted to know if it was "gay," and any dictionary tells you the answer is "yes." YMMV.

Its bisexual, and if you have to justify your bisexuality by claiming "its not gay" or "it's ownership" then you need to come out of the closet and admit you are bisexual.

A black bull is not gay when he fucks or gets sucked off by a white wife's husband, but the white husband is gay when he sucks or gets fucked. The black man loves to fuck and be in charge. A hole is a hole is a hole. The gay boy is the white husband... the one screeching and squirming like a bitch when in the presence of superior black men.
Agree! What makes the black bull straight and the white boy gay? That confuses me.

SO let me get this straight in your case not straight 😋 your whole argument is based on animals doing it so it’s okay to do ,. Well they lock their own balls too and their asses and also have sex with their sisters and brothers also. So I guess it’s okay for us to do that also ? Bro you are bisexual and that’s it .. just come out of the closet .... must of been in prison? Like prison gay and straight on the outside .you are having a laugh mate 🙈
That's great, I love it. Best and most straightforward response💋💋💋

gay or not, im sure when ever a man fucks another ,,man had to get a power rush from it , i know i like the submissive feeling when a man takes me ,

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......

That’s Super Gay!! You’re obviously already showing who’s boss by being able to mess around with bbc, but if your hubby lets you fuck him than he’s totally Gay👀🤦🏻‍♂️ Which there’s nothing wrong with that but don’t try to down play it

I can’t believe this ridiculous conversation is still continuing. If it’s consenting, who really cares and why do you feel the need to label it?

Homophobia is ugly and I’d suggest people think long and hard about where prejudice and intolerance gets us. Let’s not forget that racism was socially acceptable 50 years ago in many places.

I can’t believe this ridiculous conversation is still continuing. If it’s consenting, who really cares and why do you feel the need to label it?

Homophobia is ugly and I’d suggest people think long and hard about where prejudice and intolerance gets us. Let’s not forget that racism was socially acceptable 50 years ago in many places.
Dont get me wrong idc what ppl like or dont like all im sayin is 2 men or to ladys having sex is gay but i dont see the word gay as a "bad word" and i think thats the real problem ******* one of my ******* are gay and was thinkin id be mad when they told me i was like as long as u dont eat the last of my cake idc

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
Well put and ownership is the correct word. After it happens (hopeful; virgin), psychologically I will feel like MORE than a beta when he is around and sexually submissive being anally dominated beforehand. I am not gay so for a straight guy getting fucked by another man takes manhood away.

Look, everyones a consenting adult. However, I don't like bisexual men masquerading as heterosexual. If you're into fucking other men, and their wives, you need to just admit to being bisexual. Closeted bisexual men in this lifestyle are not what every couple wants. Not every man who shares his wife is going to suck dick or take it up the ass. Some men are Stags who enjoy the voyuerism and want nohing to do with the other guy sexually. And its not right to hide that you are bisexual up front. Couples should know before hand what your orientation is so they can decide if they want you.

Back