It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

No. Not every cuck or cuck wannabe likes dick. That is other people projecting.

The poster I was responding to fucks the husband as well as the wife. Giving or receiving it doesn't matter. Hes still having anal sexual intercourse with another man. He's bi sexual. Nothing wrong with it but that's just what it is.

Interesting topic. As for what I have witnessed, I can only agree with the first statement. Men love to subdue other men in different ways. Long story short: we had a dom bull who at my behest penetrated my husband - with his agreement. But I don't think he's remotely gay and he apparently did not enjoy it. Perhaps the submission of my husband.

Husband did not turn gay either. But probably because he never was.

I wouldn't call him gay either because he was experimenting but I would definitely call him bi curious. At the end of the day it doesn't matter.

:ROFLMAO: yes it is.
I have nothing against gay. Some of them are my brothers who I care for, but don't come around here trying to create a new sexual category.

With six live-in Masters, I am taken from behind by one or more of them on a regular basis.....and I agree, it doesn't make them gay.....it makes them Dominant, and me, submissve.....of course, they all enjoy calling me "faggot", "sissy-boy", "cocksucker", etc......but humiliation is all part of the cuckold dynamic.....for some of us, a LOT more than others!

With six live-in Masters, I am taken from behind by one or more of them on a regular basis.....and I agree, it doesn't make them gay.....it makes them Dominant, and me, submissve.....of course, they all enjoy calling me "faggot", "sissy-boy", "cocksucker", etc......but humiliation is all part of the cuckold dynamic.....for some of us, a LOT more than others!
not really ...for you maybe but not all that wamt to share there wives

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
Just more stupid gay ******* on here

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......

Yup.

Similar dynamics happen in prison where alpha males will fuck beta males in order to establish dominance, feminize them and have some sort of mental control.
At the end of the day though no matter the reason a guy is sticking his cock in another man. Hes at least bi sexual.
I use to say, if the cock comes directly from fucking your female significant other's pussy then it's not gay.

Lol!! In this lifestyle, no one is taking anything from anyone. The Bull is interviewed and invited into the dynamic. If the Bull and the husband agree to sex, that makes them GAY!!!!!!!NO ONE IS BEING CONQUERED OR ****** TO DO ANYTHING!!! No real man beta or otherwise is going to submit to being RAPED!!

First even I know the couple is in control the guy just has the illusion of it, unless they are breaking up.

Last edited:
It's also not necessarily gay for a white guy to give head to a Black man.

There is a huge difference between being gay and being in awe of Black men. I never had any gay tendencies until I found Black cock and I am still turned off by homosexuality in general. I suck Black cock because its effect on our women makes me mesmerized and I regard myself as an inferior of Black men. I feel like I should acknowledge the pleasure it provides for our women and what better way to do that than to worship it with my mouth? Watching me blow Black guys also gives my girlfriend a real kick.

I, like EVERYONE in here, am a 'freak', or better said, outside of social 'vanilla' intimacy, which globally is still primarily matrimony. I am attracted to women, I'm not attracted to men. I've had husbands suck me while with couples; some bi, some sub/bottom (mainly to the wife, not me). I am comfortable taking interest and responsibility that involvement with a couple means positive experience for all involved, so know before going in.

I know I am not gay. I honestly believe NO ONE knows they're not unless they ask themselves that question. Anything else is homophobia to evade asking oneself the question.

Why does anyone care what someone they're not doing it with is doing? Humans are fucking dangerous....

Back