It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

Yes , that's absolutely right. Its NOT gay at all.
It's essential in my opinion. I've takin my current sluts hubbys ass several times. It's important to do it early on to make it very clear who's boss!
The 3rd time we were together she helped restrain him while I took his ass for the first time. On the first thrust deep into his asshole , after being in balls deep & full hilt, he was moaning and almost screaming; it was at that point I told him in no uncertain terms that HE WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR at all times from then on , he loudly agreed Yes!
i want to see that happen to my bf

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
I agree that it's a great way to show ownership, however, the "gayness" of such activities is up to those who perform it I think, if the Bull doesn't like it, he can always show is ownership of the couple by making the wife fuck her husband with the strapon in front of him ^^

I think its obviously a gay act, but that doesn't make the bull (or cuck gay, at bare minimum he's bi) I have sucked off/ rimmed our bull friend many, many, many times over the 4 years we've known him... but he has no attraction to me/ men whatsoever, for him its purely an act of alpha male dominance, especially in front of my wife.. we have offered for me to travel to his house to offer booty call sex when my wife can't, but he hasn't acted on that offer.

Its all about establishing the sexual hierarchy between us, and those acts from me solidify where we all stand on the sexual foodchain. He weould never ever think of sucking my cock or even coming into contact with my semen, yet he's more than happy for his to be prized/ consumed in front of all involved. My wife wants to see him fuck me, but we think its a step too far for him, he has said it will happen, but its yet to eventuate. If we did do it, its purely once again to act on that alpha/ beta, dominant/ submissive dynamic in front of my wife. I think its a 'gay' act when its between gay men, otherwise its bi or as we call it, trysexual

It's also not necessarily gay for a white guy to give head to a Black man.

There is a huge difference between being gay and being in awe of Black men. I never had any gay tendencies until I found Black cock and I am still turned off by homosexuality in general. I suck Black cock because its effect on our women makes me mesmerized and I regard myself as an inferior of Black men. I feel like I should acknowledge the pleasure it provides for our women and what better way to do that than to worship it with my mouth? Watching me blow Black guys also gives my girlfriend a real kick.
It's funny, because I like that too and I'm partly gay. I think they have a name for guy's like us -bicycle no its bisexual.

I think its obviously a gay act, but that doesn't make the bull (or cuck gay, at bare minimum he's bi) I have sucked off/ rimmed our bull friend many, many, many times over the 4 years we've known him... but he has no attraction to me/ men whatsoever, for him its purely an act of alpha male dominance, especially in front of my wife.. we have offered for me to travel to his house to offer booty call sex when my wife can't, but he hasn't acted on that offer.

Its all about establishing the sexual hierarchy between us, and those acts from me solidify where we all stand on the sexual foodchain. He weould never ever think of sucking my cock or even coming into contact with my semen, yet he's more than happy for his to be prized/ consumed in front of all involved. My wife wants to see him fuck me, but we think its a step too far for him, he has said it will happen, but its yet to eventuate. If we did do it, its purely once again to act on that alpha/ beta, dominant/ submissive dynamic in front of my wife. I think its a 'gay' act when its between gay men, otherwise its bi or as we call it, trysexual
"Trysexual", sounds good.

So, if you eat a vegetarian meal occasionally does that make you vegetarian?

But on the bigger point...who cares and why are a few people so focussed on labels? Live and let live, lest someone negatively label you based on small minded prejudices and/or stupidity! Let’s not forget the accepted intolerance and injustice suffered by black people, women, the disabled etc not so long ago.

Ha Ha Ha who cares , hard cocks like a place to go and sometimes any hole will do. Who knows why people do things and if we look around we will see that many people think sex is when a man sticks his cock into a pussy and anything else is immoral. Not long ago fucking anyone up the ass was a criminal offence as was sucking dick or adultery or interracial in some places not that people follow laws well. If you are curious try it, if you like it do it and if you are not interested then ignore it but above all educate yourself on the issues , who wants incontinence caused by too many bbc up their ass

Back