It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
Its not gay but it makes both the husband and bull both bi sexual.

Gay means homosexual referring especially to men.

Homosexual men have no attraction towards women period. They wouldn't be cuckolded by a woman in the first place because they have 0 desire for them.

So it's not gay but its definitely a bi sexual act.

I will amend my original comment to add this...
While I would in no uncertain terms Ever fuck a man, I Will however allow him to SHARE oral on me with his wife/gf when she is Particpating, Not doing it solo.
And my calling it "gay" for fucking his ass was not a judgement, just not my thing.
I have a couple of male friends who ARE Gay, but would I let them go down on me or fuck them?
Absolutely not...they could suck my dick of they brought over some hot woman who was involved in the act also.
Just Do you, but don't bring me into it.
I would allow the husband to tongue kiss his wife in between his wife sucking me off.

It is not gay for a Bull to fuck a cuckold any more than it is gay for the cuckold to suck a Bull's cock. The Bull is in charge of the cuckold and the cuckold should do what he is ordered to do.

It's not gay but its definitely bi sexual. The cuck likes pussy and dick. That makes him bi sexual

Last edited:
Yes , that's absolutely right. Its NOT gay at all.
It's essential in my opinion. I've takin my current sluts hubbys ass several times. It's important to do it early on to make it very clear who's boss!
The 3rd time we were together she helped restrain him while I took his ass for the first time. On the first thrust deep into his asshole , after being in balls deep & full hilt, he was moaning and almost screaming; it was at that point I told him in no uncertain terms that HE WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR at all times from then on , he loudly agreed Yes!
You are in denial. You are bi sexual. Nothing wrong with it. But that's just what it is.

No, its not "gay", but, it damn well is a "gay act". A person who has sex with both genders would be considered a bisexual. If it makes you sleep better at night, or feel better about yourself, then it is what you make yourself think it is, but it most definitely "is what it is" ... a gay act.

I'm going to get alot of heat for saying this.but the era of sexual judgement should end completely.

People are ****** to repress their sexuality because of racial, gender stigmas etc.

How did we let a small group of people control the populos.

Its physical intimacy. Whether you are gay, straight, love interracial, into cuckolding etc you shouldn't be judged.

Its just ridiculous. If a white couple wants to parade with their black bull in the open they should do so openly just as if a gay couple should be open.

We all suffer from not being sexually open because of a few ignorants.

It's just sex and love. People treat others like they are criminals. Its honestly frustrating, stupid and irritating.

I say fuck who ever you want legally as long as it's not hurting anyone else.

To the op. You're husband is bi sexual. Nothing wrong with that. It doesn't make him any less of a man then anyone else.

I'm going to get alot of heat for saying this.but the era of sexual judgement should end completely.

People are ****** to repress their sexuality because of racial, gender stigmas etc.

How did we let a small group of people control the populos.

Its physical intimacy. Whether you are gay, straight, love interracial, into cuckolding etc you shouldn't be judged.

Its just ridiculous. If a white couple wants to parade with their black bull in the open they should do so openly just as if a gay couple should be open.

We all suffer from not being sexually open because of a few ignorants.

It's just sex and love. People treat others like they are criminals. Its honestly frustrating, stupid and irritating.

I say fuck who ever you want legally as long as it's not hurting anyone else.
Yes people throw to many titles around what does it matter what consenting adults do

Yes people throw to many titles around what does it matter what consenting adults do

It's crazy because it's a small population of people who do this that peer pressure the majority.

I think we forget sometimes we are all humans.
We should stop judging each other on something so meaningless.

If you're a white women who find black and Hispanic women hot own it.
If you're black guy who likes white pussy and ass who cares
Its literally not hurting anyone.

It's crazy because it's a small population of people who do this that peer pressure the majority.

I think we forget sometimes we are all humans.
We should stop judging each other on something so meaningless.

If you're a white women who find black and Hispanic women hot own it.
If you're black guy who likes white pussy and ass who cares
Its literally not hurting anyone.
exactly

What's in a name? Is there a name for women who like anal sex? Human sexuality is very complex. We are all unique and different. You can simply sum it up saying everyone is either straight heterosexual, bi, or homosexual. Sexuality and power have a lot in common. 2,000 years ago powerful Romans fucked anyone, anytime, anywhere. Were they gay? It's really impossible to know for sure, I tend to think that there are very people who are really on the extreme ends, strictly heterosexual or homosexual.
Spot on. In Rome or in prison, some men abuse of other men. I read, in Rome, political opponents were raped by other men to bring dishonour over them. In prison, they do it in order to ******* them into submission and to serve as a female for them. Now, if I had to penetrate another man to show him I'm the topdog, in all honesty, I couldn't get it hard. My brain would shut down. Maybe there are men who can control their brain and fuck a piece of concrete. And, again, you can still be gay without being the top.
I have lately been playing the cuck in a rel with a lady, and by things that happen in this lifestyle, she got me to get pegged by her. Anal prostatic stimulation can become pleasurable when you lack other means to, i.e. when you're caged. I don't think this alone makes you gay.

Spot on. In Rome or in prison, some men abuse of other men. I read, in Rome, political opponents were raped by other men to bring dishonour over them. In prison, they do it in order to ******* them into submission and to serve as a female for them. Now, if I had to penetrate another man to show him I'm the topdog, in all honesty, I couldn't get it hard. My brain would shut down. Maybe there are men who can control their brain and fuck a piece of concrete. And, again, you can still be gay without being the top.
I have lately been playing the cuck in a rel with a lady, and by things that happen in this lifestyle, she got me to get pegged by her. Anal prostatic stimulation can become pleasurable when you lack other means to, i.e. when you're caged. I don't think this alone makes you gay.

Similar dynamics happen in prison where alpha males will fuck beta males in order to establish dominance, feminize them and have some sort of mental control.
At the end of the day though no matter the reason a guy is sticking his cock in another man. Hes at least bi sexual.

Similar dynamics happen in prison where alpha males will fuck beta males in order to establish dominance, feminize them and have some sort of mental control.
At the end of the day though no matter the reason a guy is sticking his cock in another man. Hes at least bi sexual.
Interesting topic. As for what I have witnessed, I can only agree with the first statement. Men love to subdue other men in different ways. Long story short: we had a dom bull who at my behest penetrated my husband - with his agreement. But I don't think he's remotely gay and he apparently did not enjoy it. Perhaps the submission of my husband.
Husband did not turn gay either. But probably because he never was.

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
It is gay., any man thatf ucks another man or gets fucked by another much less sucks a dick or gets his dick sucked by a man is at least having homosexual tendencies

Back