It’s happening!! Our story. From innocent to brutally honest.

I love this thread, can’t wait to see how far you take this lifestyle. Am really hoping she turns into a BBC only slutwife. Please keep updating this thread
I’m really curious how long it will take before she meets bbc #2 or if that is already in the works.

I assume you would eventually want something long term and semi-local, or do you prefer it more no strings attached with multiple partners? Obviously you are just getting started and preferences can still change but it seems like you are both eager for another experience :)

It
I’m really curious how long it will take before she meets bbc #2 or if that is already in the works.

I assume you would eventually want something long term and semi-local, or do you prefer it more no strings attached with multiple partners? Obviously you are just getting started and preferences can still change but it seems like you are both eager for another experience :)
certainly will all change over time. Right now we are open to all. She is ready for more but had to have a surgery Tuesday that has a 6week recovery time. Follow my Twitter and you will see a lot of info. Maybe more than you want. Lol

With how deep and hard she will be getting it, it’s probably smart that you are waiting the full time period. In the meantime i’m sure your tongue is going to get quite the workout!

all info is good info so I will check out the twitter page.

Oh and THANK YOU! Many of us on here are living vicariously through you and trying to figure out how to get our own wives to this point so we are thankful for the details of your incredible situation.
i think the story we tell will in many ways reveal the process and background of my wanting it to happen and her coming to the same realization for herself.
I would say the most absolute most important thing is communication and honestly. along with patience while it seems like our story happened fast it was really in the works for a long time. repressed feelings past baggage and working together through some very rough years brought us to a rock solid bond. We can both solidly say we are closer now than ever before. BTW it may seem like more in post and photos but she is extremely kind and while enjoys humilation and Chasity only does it in spurts and that's the same with me I'm not always for that type play and neither is she. we have had the best sex life weve ever had the last 4-5 months though our marriage never really was about sex it wasn't until i realized that that we started bonding more and she became more sexual. maybe it is that sexual peak women get around her age or maybe it was just i stopped worrying about what she wasnt doing for me and started doing things for her. if you want this to happen you need those wives to feel loved! make them your queen help them be confident and beautiful! whether they become what you want or not your relationship will be better for it. I believe our story is a love story not a cuckold story. but that sure does sound corny... sorry for the long post bad grammar and punctuation and spelling the autocorrect on my pc isnt as good as my phone :ROFLMAO: am i old enough to start blaming tech for my short comings.

That is the hottest vid yet! I love how genuine she is. Nothing is faked, everything is natural. You can tell that she is an innocent wife who has finally allowed herself to explore the desires that she has repressed for so long. It seems that many women have to overcome any guilt to fully enjoy themselves so hearing her be this vocal and say she doesnt feel bad is so sexy, especially with that devious little smile of hers. Her confidence is only going to grow with experience!

It may have been obvious to you, but did she vocalize during/after that this was her best sexual experience/best sex period that she has ever had? Sorry I know this isn’t a q&a but inquiring minds want to know ;). Maybe after she tells her story on here you could do a q&a on only fans? I know OF is all about the pics and vids but adding the story in her own words to the videos you have posted would send this all way over the top.

How in the world did you not cum instantly from hearing that. You can tell you picked up the pace as soon as she started talking lol. I have a million questions and I’ll save most of them for your broadcast, but related to this video, did she say that completely unprompted?

i found that just because its big isnt going to make her like it. quality, material and shape were the most important
So true! My husband at first went for just ridiculously big and it was too much. Then he finally found the right skin feel, shape, etc. But now that I get the real thing monthly on a regular basis, I find I don’t want the toys … and he reverted back to buying bigger. 😩 But he tries to make sure our home sex life stays fun like my adventures.

So true! My husband at first went for just ridiculously big and it was too much. Then he finally found the right skin feel, shape, etc. But now that I get the real thing monthly on a regular basis, I find I don’t want the toys … and he reverted back to buying bigger. 😩 But he tries to make sure our home sex life stays fun like my adventures.
you sound a lot like Bella. I tend to always find her pleasure spots over size lately. I admitted defeat. but she's a squirter if you know what buttons to push.... but i dont think it compares to her experience with her BBC... shes still daydreaming over it all the time lol.

Back