It’s happening!! Our story. From innocent to brutally honest.

That’s quite the lead time if you’re planning a Q&A a whole year in advance. 😂
We are doing live stresm q&a on OF. The day after our 10 yr anniversary on June 1st. Not set time yet. Question submission will be through Google forums. I’ll post the link in my profile when ready. I think only she will be in the stream. Unless there are questions for me.

Updates still coming. Been asked a lot. We did make an Onlyfans too. We plan to put the video on there. I got multiple videos from multiple angles. I was a happy husband for sure. She loved it and so did I. Full story one day. It’s going to come from her and she is…. Well tired. 😂 it’s a love story if ive ever seen one.
So basically you are after money f@@k on to another money making site All that glitters is not gold

So basically you are after money f@@k on to another money making site All that glitters is not gold
We enjoy sharing our adventure and were recommended toward that path. If it bothers anyone at all we will not post on here at all concerning that! We love B2W it helped me learn and help Bella find what she needed/wanted. I apologize if we left the wrong impression. The other thing is fun for us and adds to the adventure but recording is mostly for my pleasure. sharing is for both and in 2 weeks helped us recover from a little debt problem. All mentions of what you are refering to I believe have been removed. If you see any others please let me know as we are hear to learn, grow, and meet great people. Not to run a business.

We enjoy sharing our adventure and were recommended toward that path. If it bothers anyone at all we will not post on here at all concerning that! We love B2W it helped me learn and help Bella find what she needed/wanted. I apologize if we left the wrong impression. The other thing is fun for us and adds to the adventure but recording is mostly for my pleasure. sharing is for both and in 2 weeks helped us recover from a little debt problem. All mentions of what you are refering to I believe have been removed. If you see any others please let me know as we are hear to learn, grow, and meet great people. Not to run a business.
Ignore it, always someone trying to ruin what you are trying to do. Can't spend your time worrying about who might be offended. Thats the beauty of the world, we are all different. Plenty of supporters, don't let a comment deter you from following your dreams.

Ignore it, always someone trying to ruin what you are trying to do. Can't spend your time worrying about who might be offended. Thats the beauty of the world, we are all different. Plenty of supporters, don't let a comment deter you from following your dreams.
I have no problem with people enjoy and sharing whatever they wish but once they start doing the old money trick they need to go to a site that pimps up the money

I have no problem with people enjoy and sharing whatever they wish but once they start doing the old money trick they need to go to a site that pimps up the money
Not sure what “pimps up the money” means but still not my intentions for this site. Or what “old money trick means”.

i appreciate your honesty. If you feel that’s what we are doing I imagine others feel the same and that’s not how we want to present ourselves. Thank you!

(But I have no intention on letting guys wank off to an hour of my wife for nothing, it would be disrespectful to Bella and a waste of effort by editing) money trick or not only I and her bull deserves to see that and I get off on people wish she was theirs. Unless you want to help us pay the cost of travel and meets we will continue helping to offset the cost of our lifestyle just not talk about it here. 😁

Not sure what “pimps up the money” means but still not my intentions for this site. Or what “old money trick means”.

i appreciate your honesty. If you feel that’s what we are doing I imagine others feel the same and that’s not how we want to present ourselves. Thank you!

(But I have no intention on letting guys wank off to an hour of my wife for nothing, it would be disrespectful to Bella and a waste of effort by editing) money trick or not only I and her bull deserves to see that and I get off on people wish she was theirs. Unless you want to help us pay the cost of travel and meets we will continue helping to offset the cost of our lifestyle just not talk about it here. 😁
Then you are pimping out your lady to this site that in general is good natured and all free surly you could get a lot more money elsewhere if making videos etc this site seems to be for people who have a certain interest and help and advice and even excited each other all done in good deed with no demand for money
PS pimped out means selling your wares

Then you are pimping out your lady to this site that in general is good natured and all free surly you could get a lot more money elsewhere if making videos etc this site seems to be for people who have a certain interest and help and advice and even excited each other all done in good deed with no demand for money
PS pimped out means selling your wares
Shut up. Let them live their lives.

If people have a family and financial obligations, they may have issues booking a room 2 or 3 times a month... Cost of the room, hiring a sitter if needed, etc...

If someone's sole purpose for an OF page is to make money, then it's a bit of a turn off. But if the goal is to provide some extra cash to help fund more adventures then I have no issue with it.

J&K

For whatever it's worth, I personally think Bella and Atom's OF page is hot as *******. And I'm super-glad that Atom mentioned it here, otherwise I never would've found it (and subscribed to it).
I personally don’t think it’s right for them to be charging on another site but using this platform for they gain thought we was one group who help , advice each other etc

Apologize for the lack of update. Things have been crazy. Bella still needs to drop her story on here. But she has a few dates with Bulls lined up. Blacktowhite is where we met our first bull! This place is awesome!!

sorry for the my deleted posts on this thread not trying to offend or break rules :p

Back