It’s getting really serious. :)

Wow.. so I don’t even know where to begin. When I Got home from work today I walked into my gf and our bull fucking on our couch, I could literally hear them from out side the front door. Hopefully neighbors didn’t hear.. especially seeing that I was obviously away at work, our bull said they will find out sooner or later lol, which at their pace I agree :) once I walked in and saw everything my gf told me to come take my pants off and sit next to them (while she was riding him on the couch) once I did she plopped of his massive cock and told me to come in closer, she grabs his hard throbbing cock and then mine which was also hard and throbbing but just no where near the size. She said she wants to compare my dick to his so I can truly see the difference and what’s she’s been missing out on, I saw what she meant. I honestly feel guilty Keeping her unsatisfied for so long like I did. While was holding our packages she kept going on about how much bigger and better his is than mine and then they started laughing and teasing me about my size which caused me to cum right then and there, I happened to shot my little load so far it hit our bulls upper thigh, then our bull got really aggressive and basically told me sternly to lick that off of him, which I definitely hesitated and wasn’t sure if this was actually happening and then my gf yelled “we are you going to do it!?!” At that point I was so aroused but hey felt so inferior to them so I started licking my mess off him and then my gf told me that while I’m down there go ahead and get His cock wet and ready for her again, so with out blinking an eye I was passionately sucking our bulls fat 9 inch cock and did so for almost 10 min while they made out, I even cummed again while I was sucking him, after I was done getting him wet again our bull told me to lay down and stay there, so about 10 min went by laying next to them hearing her moan loudly as they were fucking then they both moaned together when he was Cumming in her, once he emptied his seed in her pussy she moved over and plopped down on my face and told me to clean every drop and if not I have to sleep on the couch downstairs and they get our bed for the next 3 days. Which definitely seemed hot but I wanted to cuddle with my princess at night :) so I cleaned her pussy for almost 30 min while she sucked his cock. after that he left and then me and my princess are all cuddled up kissing and loving eschother more than we ever have:) one question i wanted to ask to get everyone’s opinions on, is my dick really tiny like pathetic tiny? I never really thought I was until my gf cucking me with our new friend. They both say my dick is like a baby’s in a fun way :) but i think most dicks would look small next to his except for bbc in general.

Attachments

• 8358E957-6C5E-407E-85B3-184A43E13EF2.jpeg
    8358E957-6C5E-407E-85B3-184A43E13EF2.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 2D6588FE-BF12-4E01-9D00-A703003EDA0B.jpeg
    2D6588FE-BF12-4E01-9D00-A703003EDA0B.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 3692F99F-89C3-44C4-ACD7-7C3D5B178E71.jpeg
    3692F99F-89C3-44C4-ACD7-7C3D5B178E71.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 7D53EA23-23FC-4A64-9997-83D611CEFC1C.jpeg
    7D53EA23-23FC-4A64-9997-83D611CEFC1C.jpeg