Is your pussy different after bbc?

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?

When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?
No. I recently took a big one, it certainly made me feel very fulll and I had allsorts of sensations, but it did not resize me or anything like that. I think the only other thing that may have changed about that area, is that since I began seeing black men, I tend to keep that area shaven more often.

If its right after sex then yes, but it goes back to normal size after a while. I have noticed is a lot easier to take big guys now but its not like it stays wide open forever after sex. Think about it we have to squeeze a baby out of there and we go back to regular size after. Its not a permanent change but rather a temporary one.
Exactly, I agree with you

Back