Is your pussy different after bbc?

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?

It's not just being fucked with a bigger cock once in a while, you know. She must have been used right for at least a few weeks straight to get a fatter pussy.

Mine was smaller before my husband used me with my bbc dildo about twice a day for weeks. (We haven't kept up that crazy pace, but we're still busy.) My pussy got fat and happy and hungry all the time. My conclusion now that I've read your story is that regular use by bbc actually changes a pussy's size. Congratulations to your wife for the extremely fun time she must have had!
Yes. Regular BBC does resize a woman's pussy.

My pussy is gaping and loose after being used by bbc/bbcs. It quickly tightens back up but over the years it has changed the way it looks.
After 4 times use the bbc dildo on my wife her pussy was changed. The 4th time i was inspected her pussy to see the changes and she is not like before. We make love once or 2 from time to.time telling me it is enough because she is fulfilled but with the dildo she wanted 4 times.

When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?
Absolutely mine is

After discovering the squirting with my first black men, the other thing that changed in me is the continuous quest for upgrades. Four years later, I've met a guy that fits the legend. What comes after this, I don't know. But I'd surely go in a year for a little pussy reconstruction.

Back