Is your pussy different after bbc?

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?

LMAO!
Married for 12 years… 3 *******…
Yup imaginary wife, and I’m a loser… siting in my moms basement, making believe I’m a woman, to live in my fake life, to only catfish and ghost real VERIFIED HUMANS ON THIS SITE!!!

You’re not even a gold member, so you provide ******* HERE!!!
You’re a tiny dick male, and you will be until you verify… and even if you do, and you turn out to be a woman, my imaginary wife, would love to knock your fuckin teeth out🤣😂🤣🤣
A vagina dramatically stretched by a black penis is certainly imaginary. You've had to change your mind when other women have pointed it out to you. Your 'opinions' are rooted in the misogynistic belief that female promiscuity devalues their sex value and the racist conception that sex with black men defiles them. It's the second time you've mentioned you have three children and I don't know what kind of wisdom those ******* provide about we're talking about.

Not all black men have huge penises, nor are their cumshots more abundant. White women are not addicted to those huge black penises. Our vaginas are not ruined by those penises. Neither all black men are natural alphas, nor are all white men natural betas. Etc. This forum is full of people writing about fetishized fantasies, not actual sexuality, and when someone points it out they accuse you of being a fake profile. Cheers.

Last edited:
It's not just being fucked with a bigger cock once in a while, you know. She must have been used right for at least a few weeks straight to get a fatter pussy.

Mine was smaller before my husband used me with my bbc dildo about twice a day for weeks. (We haven't kept up that crazy pace, but we're still busy.) My pussy got fat and happy and hungry all the time. My conclusion now that I've read your story is that regular use by bbc actually changes a pussy's size. Congratulations to your wife for the extremely fun time she must have had!
Do you think that once a white woman comes in contact with black sperm, she is changed forever to some extent?

I definitely notice a difference in my wife's pussy. When we 1st met it was super tight. I loosened it up to just plain old tight, then we started looking for BBC. After BBC it has definitely stretched. If I fuck her after a nice thick BBC she can barely feel me for a few days. It does mostly snap back after a week or so, but her pussy's resting state is nowhere near how tight it was. I LOVE IT!!!!

BEFORE
before.JPG

DURRING
IMG_1345.jpg

AFTER
DSCF0491.JPGDSCF0490.JPG

Attachments

• after.JPG
    after.JPG
    367.6 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF0492.JPG
    DSCF0492.JPG
    305.8 KB · Views: 42
  • before.JPG
    before.JPG
    351 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF0491.JPG
    DSCF0491.JPG
    367 KB · Views: 43
  • after.JPG
    after.JPG
    367.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    828 KB · Views: 99
When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?
For me ( wife ) , my pussy size change after regular BBC , now that my pussy is blacked for years, when my hubby come in me I hardly feel anything anymore , the place now is for BBC size.

BBC resize her pussy.

My wife has never said but just judging from how she feels after being with her boyfriend I’d say she’s definitely stretched out some. She also doesn’t moan and seem sexually excited when I go after him.
The same happens with me. She gets super horny and moans super sexy with her bbc fat cock lover. With me she goes silent.

i love her stretched pussy after her lover fat cock is done with it.

Not much because my husband and ******* are quite large too

I think so. My first gf after 1.5 year come to me with totally changed pussy. The intern labia was outside and her pussy was a little bit open. When i asked what happen she told me due to exercise maybe. After 2 years the construction of her pussy was completely different as i know her. She never told me but i think she was cheating me.

When I first started the couple bulls i saw would open me up but I would go back to my normal size. Then I met the only bull that I have been with in the last few years and it never was the same. He has neglected me as of lately and it has been a while since I have seen him
Sucks he is neglecting you. That's actually how I acquired my current QOS hotwife. Her previous bull stood her up, so while online she came across my profile and I have been opening her married legs since.

They definitely stretched her out. Before my current hubby, I was with small white dicks, as always had to use lube to have sex...

With black men, it literally slides right in. (Stuffing happens, occasionally. 😉)

I cream more, squirt more, orgasm harder, and most importantly I'm never satisfied nowadays, unless it's BBC. 😊
An a bbc be soo strong? I am make my wife orgasmed but a bbc can do it better?

Back