Is your life enhanced/happier/more satisfied as a cuckold or hotwife??

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
My wife and i were just discussing this wonderful Easter early afternoon several topics we discuss periodically right after her first bull of the day had been over for his married white Easter pussy at my residence for almost two hours. He had dumped two loads in her pussy and the first big load of the day across her face as she had me jack him off when he pulled out and straddled her chest me aiming his young, very long but not real thick, black cock on her face. She asked me right after he left if my life was more satisfying, sexually fulfilled and overall happy as her cum eating and watching her get fucked damn near daily at times by black men, cuckold. She wanted to know if it bothered me that she hasn’t sucked let alone even touched my little white dinky with her mouth in double digit years and I watch her kiss, lick and suck black cocks, balls and rim her black boyfriends letting them cum anywhere they want, in her mouth, her pussy, her ass, her body or if they want to humiliate me, calling me over to kneel by them as they fuck her offering up my mouth to cum in. She says she just needs confirmation now and then that her sexual preference for her black boyfriends dominating our sex life was still in all open honesty, 100% ok with me.

So i asked her, what if it wasn’t? Her reply was that would actually be a problem because she doesn’t think in all actuality she could ever give it up, she’s to addicted to the sex…..she paused….then said, all the orgasms they give me, I just couldn’t go back to the way it was before when we were monogamous. She said, we would have to work something out, maybe I’d do it discreetly without you having to know, you know, not sending you pictures at work when they are over, not having them come by on weekends and week nights when your home so you wouldn’t have to see and I’d just clean up and soak in a bath really good before coming home or before you come home.

I told her, luckily you don’t have to worry about any of that. I’m 100% happy, i not only enjoy this sex life but highly prefer it, as long as I get to watch her suck black cocks, balls and rim them and watch a big load splash across her greedy little open mouth I seriously enjoy that better than the way it was before this lifestyle although she never rimmed me but would let me back in the day before I encouraged her into this lifestyle cum in her mouth anytime I wanted.

The only regret I seriously have after coming up on 20 years of watching BBC’s dominate the amount of time a penis is in her pussy compared to my own, I just wish we had started earlier. She was late 30’s when we started, like her I think I enjoy it more and more every year and I can’t believe how lucky i am that she is the black cock slut she is and I get to enjoy it watching, participating at times with her worshipping BBC’s and all the creampies I get to clean up which for me, is the best pussy ever to go down on…..good, nasty, filthy, freshly well fucked, smelling of sex and cum, swollen and oozing a big load creampied pussy!

How about you all, any regrets, is your life better and more satisfying as a cuckold or a hotwife or if you could go back, would you have resisted and stayed monogamous?

my wife, black cock lover & massive bbc slut extraordinaire!!89440643-33E8-473F-9FD9-0CF1BC034072.jpeg50D23528-EFB4-43FF-BB11-8E4D1F23B1E6.jpegF4047A65-D40C-4AF3-8715-A435F1D28B56.jpegB291CE4D-9778-4E10-ABDB-92D45AE08D40.jpeg35A1FFA9-5725-4A5F-BC2F-3CCDA804ABF2.jpegCE0D27F1-3223-4D92-A668-5B4D9237B9F6.jpegB4218BB7-66CD-4844-A78B-ADE104C334EA.jpegDA343BD9-4BC4-4BC0-BF72-5F144BF7D5AE.jpegDCD45DAB-D1F6-484D-B5CD-DD71EEB1BD16.jpeg

wonderful writing...too bad more younger couples dont read ur regret, that u wish it would have started earlier...i have no regrets about having been a cuckold most of my life, nor of having now 2 ex wives that together via their explorations gave me 5 beautiful biracial children that i raised, and tho they think of me as nothing more than pond scum, i love all 5 of them. in retrospect, if i had any regret at all it was holding off to find another woman to cuckold me while i was raising them...but that regret is a double edged sword as i really didnt want them growing up in another household and being around more men pleasing my wife, since they hate me because i couldnt please theirs...they deserved a quiet life and they got it.
on a side note, i APPLAUDE u both on almost 2oyrs of cuckold marriage, and heres hoping for 40 more for u both!

My wife and i were just discussing this wonderful Easter early afternoon several topics we discuss periodically right after her first bull of the day had been over for his married white Easter pussy at my residence for almost two hours. He had dumped two loads in her pussy and the first big load of the day across her face as she had me jack him off when he pulled out and straddled her chest me aiming his young, very long but not real thick, black cock on her face. She asked me right after he left if my life was more satisfying, sexually fulfilled and overall happy as her cum eating and watching her get fucked damn near daily at times by black men, cuckold. She wanted to know if it bothered me that she hasn’t sucked let alone even touched my little white dinky with her mouth in double digit years and I watch her kiss, lick and suck black cocks, balls and rim her black boyfriends letting them cum anywhere they want, in her mouth, her pussy, her ass, her body or if they want to humiliate me, calling me over to kneel by them as they fuck her offering up my mouth to cum in. She says she just needs confirmation now and then that her sexual preference for her black boyfriends dominating our sex life was still in all open honesty, 100% ok with me.

So i asked her, what if it wasn’t? Her reply was that would actually be a problem because she doesn’t think in all actuality she could ever give it up, she’s to addicted to the sex…..she paused….then said, all the orgasms they give me, I just couldn’t go back to the way it was before when we were monogamous. She said, we would have to work something out, maybe I’d do it discreetly without you having to know, you know, not sending you pictures at work when they are over, not having them come by on weekends and week nights when your home so you wouldn’t have to see and I’d just clean up and soak in a bath really good before coming home or before you come home.

I told her, luckily you don’t have to worry about any of that. I’m 100% happy, i not only enjoy this sex life but highly prefer it, as long as I get to watch her suck black cocks, balls and rim them and watch a big load splash across her greedy little open mouth I seriously enjoy that better than the way it was before this lifestyle although she never rimmed me but would let me back in the day before I encouraged her into this lifestyle cum in her mouth anytime I wanted.

The only regret I seriously have after coming up on 20 years of watching BBC’s dominate the amount of time a penis is in her pussy compared to my own, I just wish we had started earlier. She was late 30’s when we started, like her I think I enjoy it more and more every year and I can’t believe how lucky i am that she is the black cock slut she is and I get to enjoy it watching, participating at times with her worshipping BBC’s and all the creampies I get to clean up which for me, is the best pussy ever to go down on…..good, nasty, filthy, freshly well fucked, smelling of sex and cum, swollen and oozing a big load creampied pussy!

How about you all, any regrets, is your life better and more satisfying as a cuckold or a hotwife or if you could go back, would you have resisted and stayed monogamous?

my wife, black cock lover & massive bbc slut extraordinaire!!View attachment 6007095View attachment 6007096View attachment 6007097View attachment 6007098View attachment 6007099View attachment 6007100View attachment 6007101View attachment 6007102View attachment 6007103

What a honest post…thank you for that. This has got to be a conversation couples have often.

I just give your wife credit for even asking, knowing that it could result in a negative answer. Shows that although she’s not paying you any attention sexually, she still cares and loves you.

Last edited:
Back