Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

I love to be filled all 3holes with as much cum as possible & hubby love to add his load to my full pussy. My favorite part of the evening is after my husband and I make passionate reclaiming sex after my bull leaves, my hubby adds his cum to my pussy and I cuddle off to sleep in his arms content in the knowledge that my body would be obsorbing all that cum into my system, changing me forever

I love to be filled all 3holes with as much cum as possible & hubby love to add his load to my full pussy. My favorite part of the evening is after my husband and I make passionate reclaiming sex after my bull leaves, my hubby adds his cum to my pussy and I cuddle off to sleep in his arms content in the knowledge that my body would be obsorbing all that cum into my system, changing me forever
there is no comparison to reclamation sex. essential to all our play

Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
I will use it as lube if in her pussy, but if on her face/in mouth/before I go down on her clean up is required beforehand.

Last edited:
I love seeing the mess between my wife’s legs, it wildly excites and humiliates me, she loves it when I clean her pussy when it’s full of sperm, she makes me do it everywhere, at her lover’s, at our home, in the car, etc., also whenever possible she likes to sit on my face so that as much of someone else’s sperm as possible gets into my mouth.i i
That's so hot
I always st my wife's pussy when her boss had fucked I fucking loved it

My wife won’t shower for 24 hours after she’s been with a bull i love the way she keeps his semen deep inside her letting it work it’s magic

Yes he is and loves it when I come home with cum dripping out my pushy and ass
That sounds fun for reclamation sex but I side with your husband- not doing anything but seconds in a cum filled pussy. The rest is a shower task. And if already has stated he doesn't like it then thats the end, pushing isn't going to change it nor should it. Does he push you to do things he knows you don't want to do?

That sounds fun for reclamation sex but I side with your husband- not doing anything but seconds in a cum filled pussy. The rest is a shower task. And if already has stated he doesn't like it then thats the end, pushing isn't going to change it nor should it. Does he push you to do things he knows you don't want to do?
No he doesn't. He said if I an not comfortable then don't do it.

No he doesn't. He said if I an not comfortable then don't do it.
Sharing your do's and don'ts opens the doors for each other to discover the boundaries of new fun. That open communication is the key to so much in the lifestyle and in improving your personal communication/interactions. Pushing certainly doesn't help this. Take pleasure in what he will do because you get to be a huge part of it and it's certainly a fun thing in your book playing along...

Back