Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

I think it depends on the relationship
As a cuckold to a Diminant Female She insists that I sleep in the ‘wet spot’
If She can She will do Her best to make sure there is something on my pillow but at the very least I sleep with the ‘cuckold bib’ Her panties around my neck so my senses are filled with exactly what She has been doing and I am not getting !

Eating her cum filled pussy is my favorite part of the experience, it’s almost like the cherry on top of a Sundae.

I can smell him all over her. The taste of their juices is like nothing else. The way she talks to me as I’m cleaning her pussy drives me wild. Sometimes he even joins in, asking me how his cum tastes.

As for the sheets...I’d gladly sleep in the wet spot.
that is as hot as fuck if only the wife would allow BBCin her I would be at her pussy like butchers dog with a bone.

No issues here, hubby will clean me, kiss me and we continue our day or night as normal. Sometimes he has scooped up some stray cum and fed it to me, or showed me before licking it off his fingers, that's hot. As for the wet sheets, he loves sleeping in the aftermath of a torrid sex session.
Nice

I usually have sex with my hubby after my dates. I always use condoms in casual sex so there are no creampies. Formal Bulls tested for STIs are allowed to bareback me, and sometimes I came back home with the vagina filled. My husband doesn't like to taste the cum, but loves the scent. Sometimes I ask my Bulls to cum over me and I don't have a shower.

Same goes for my wife. Casual hook ups and very recently, meet, flirt and fuck in same day, is all with protection. Her bulls go bareback tho. We almost always fuck directly after she fucks him. Black cum in a white hotwife is the best lube you could ask for. It feels amazing deep inside her making it feel even smoother inside her pussy. One of her bulls cums a LOT so after him tends to get really messy but we still love it.

Back