Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

My woman plays safe so no cream pies.She does enjoy my tongue after a meet and to "feed" me as she calls it.Is a big turn on for us both.But we aren't comfortable on the STI front to go bare back.
I have waited for her in the car after a date and have had cock flavoured kisses.Iv'e also licked dry cum from her tit's.
We both loved that.

I would like her messy, used, stretched, gaped, dripping and reeking of sex from being throughly used and fucked by multiple BBC'S to only have some super sloppy seconds and then cuddle and hold her all night and tell her how much I love her while her pussy is full and swimming with loads of black cock cum!!

Semen is definitely a part of it in some way for sure, whether it's inside me or on me or I used my hand or mouth, there is always some semen so my husband is comfortable with it. I think any couple in this lifestyle, the husband would have to be comfortable with it to some degree for sure.
Very well stated!!!!! Semen from her black lovers...no matter where..is an important part of her sex play with black men.

Very well stated!!!!! Semen from her black lovers...no matter where..is an important part of her sex play with black men.
She herself is Black (sorry to those who may not approve), prefers White cock, but takes hard Black cock as well, in all 3 holes.

She enjoys sex
She's Black, prefers White cock, bit enjoys select Black cock as well. No condoms, suck, fuck, cum in all 3 holes.

She herself is Black (sorry to those who may not approve), prefers White cock, but takes hard Black cock as well, in all 3 holes.

She enjoys sex

She's Black, prefers White cock, bit enjoys select Black cock as well. No condoms, suck, fuck, cum in all 3 holes.
Whats not to approve of????? I love black women.....so beautiful...sexy...erotic.....black women are a part of our IR lifestyle......

My husband has shown no interest in cleaning other guys’ cum from me, and I’m ok with that. He still loves to see me take cum from my lovers, whether it’s in me or on me, and so it turns me on to let him see me do that. He’s even scooped a little up with his finger off my face or breast to feed it to me, and he’s kissed me after I’ve sucked and swallowed another guy’s cum, so he’s not worried about incidental contact, but doesn’t want to eat it himself. More for me!

My husband has shown no interest in cleaning other guys’ cum from me, and I’m ok with that. He still loves to see me take cum from my lovers, whether it’s in me or on me, and so it turns me on to let him see me do that. He’s even scooped a little up with his finger off my face or breast to feed it to me, and he’s kissed me after I’ve sucked and swallowed another guy’s cum, so he’s not worried about incidental contact, but doesn’t want to eat it himself. More for me!
Oh that is an amazingly hot statement! One question- if one day your hubby would want to desperately lick you clean after a particularly strong orgasm from a potent bull- does that idea turn YOU on?

Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
To me it makes the sex so real and more intimate to see the lovers cum. I have no problem at all with it and love to kiss my wife after she has sucked another guys cock and swallowed his cum. I love sloppy seconds and fucking her with another guys cum all over her and on rare occasions will clean her up. We wouldn't change the sheets straight after we have sex so why do it after she has fucked one of her lovers.

Hi all, my wife Mary suplied her answer on the previous page, here are my thoughts.
She loves to be filled and covered with cum, I figured this out very early in our relationship. Wether she is filled or covered with cum I'm happy to pleasure her, if she has a mouthful of cum and wants to share it with me, I'm happy to share it with her. She is my wife that I love dearly and will go to great lengths to make sure she is pleasured as much and the way she wants to be. This has been a great lifestyle and after 42 yrs of sharing she is still going strong
I'm probably in for some more surprises before this ends, bring em on.
Thanks for reading,
Jon

Last edited:
Back