Is your Cuck pussy free.

With a true Hotwife...who loves you, what thrills you the most ? Is she
still able to conceive ? Astonishing how open marriage has now become
BLACKED and getting Blacker
Well, I was a cuck 20 years before I met her, fortunately for me she was very, very promiscuous in her teens/ 20's, so wasn't a huge step for her, just needed to reignite her inner slut, was much easier for her having me wanting her to become my next hotwife. She is going through menopause at the moment so very unlikely she can still conceive.
Our cuckolding lifestyle is far different to whats on here, our 'bull' is now a friend of 4 years, mid 50's, married and around 6.5-7", but he's great guy and a semi pro triathlete, with a sex drive that is off the scale. He can fuck twice a day 7 days a week, so his wife needed him to find someone extra to help him with that need, and thats where we sort of fitted in.

Being pussy free is NOT for everyone. It is a commitment that one must make to the relationship you are in. For me and my wife and her Bull, it does require me to pussy free. That means NO vaginal sex with my wife...ever period. I have been about pussy free for about 1 1/2 years now. Sure I miss it at times. Sure I and my wife can always "cheat" and her Bull will never know but....I would know and that means something to me.

It started first by her Bull and then my wife and I kinda went along with it after a bit. It doesn't happen overnight by not means.

Being pussy free is NOT for everyone. It is a commitment that one must make to the relationship you are in. For me and my wife and her Bull, it does require me to pussy free. That means NO vaginal sex with my wife...ever period. I have been about pussy free for about 1 1/2 years now. Sure I miss it at times. Sure I and my wife can always "cheat" and her Bull will never know but....I would know and that means something to me.

It started first by her Bull and then my wife and I kinda went along with it after a bit. It doesn't happen overnight by not means.
The idea of a wife cheating on her boyfriend wither her own husband is great

The idea of a wife cheating on her boyfriend wither her own husband is great
Haha, I guess I never thought of it that way before but you are right, she would be cheating on her Bull if she has sex with me. Awesome actually. Thank you for the laugh, Seriously though, I encourage all cuck husbands to at least try being pussy free and sticking to it. It is worth it.

Back