Is your Cuck pussy free.

Evari_Nico

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
I am a pussy free cuckold husband, we came to this decision together as couple, bulls has nothing to do w it, I have a veryy small penis and Eva cant feel a thing when I am doing her, actually she felt to sleep in multiples occasions while I was inside her. So a little over 5 years ago we both agree that there was no need for me to be her male, we leave that to my friends and her bullls. All I get is to masturbate while watching or a quick hendjob from her whne she is back from a date or from spending the nite w any of her bulls. Is all I need and want anyways!

She lets me have 'a dip' about once every month or two, but she doesn't like me cumming and so I am allowed inside her for a minute or so. She keeps me locked and will jerk the lock every couple of weeks. Sometimes she ruins my orgasms as she likes the frustration that gives me.
It isn't just cuckolding, it is tease, denial and humiliation. Last night she made me beg her to not touch my cock until my birthday in a week's time - she told me I'd get a bj and then be locked straight up again. But not unless I begged her to not touch.
Weirdly, I've never been happier. A shrink would have fun with me! Lol.