Is this the moment?

Surprise what Santa got for Tanya :))

While our regular RPs we have talked about an alpha guy having sex with her while I am away, etc. But we haven’t talked about him a black guy. Last night I mentioned to her about my excitement if he was a black guy. She was horny and said “yes that will be even better”. Then I took out her naughty gift from Santa, a big black dildo from the side of the bed and have her hand touch it. She was clearly surprised and to ease her I asked her to suck it as I finger her. I enjoyed seeing the contrast of skin and love to see how much she enjoyed it.

Later I told her that he needs be black whenever it happens and she said nodded in agreement

I also met Rodney a few times now as my friend is helping him on some matters but I doubted she has met him recently

Last edited:
Surprise what Santa got for Tanya :))

While our regular RPs we have talked about an alpha guy having sex with her while I am away, etc. But we haven’t talked about him a black guy. Last night I mentioned to her about my excitement if he was a black guy. She was horny and said “yes that will be even better”. Then I took out her naughty gift from Santa, a big black dildo from the side of the bed and have her hand touch it. She was clearly surprised and to ease her I asked her to suck it as I finger her. I enjoyed seeing the contrast of skin and love to see how much she enjoyed it.

Later I told her that he needs be black whenever it happens and she said nodded in agreement

I also met Rodney a few times now as my friend is helping him on some matters but I doubted she has met him recently
Hi Mark congratulations! What made you doubt that Tanya has met Rodney recently?

I think you should come clean. How much do you love your wife? How would she answer the same question posed about you? If you have a very strong marriage with deep feelings for each other, tell her the truth, “I have a confession to make. Obviously you know my number 1 fantasy is to watch you with another man. And although it’s made for some hot sex in the bedroom, you have said on more than one occasion that you have no interest in doing it in real life. I totally get that, and respect your thoughts on this. I love you so much and I would never want to fuck up our marriage by pressuring you to do anything you didn’t want to do. With that said, just speaking from a pure fantasy perspective, can I just tell you that watching you talk to Rodney got me so freaking hot? Not saying there is anything there, or should be anything there, just saying it made me insanely hot. I know you are just being nice and helping him, because you are a good person by nature, but maybe in the bedroom you can throw me a bone and we can have some dirty talk related to you and Rodney? He’s a good looking, well built dude, he looks like he could make women see God, kidding well sort of. Have you ever thought of him sexually, or any black guys sexually? If not can you lie and tell me you have? Mostly kidding. The cool thing about us playing with this fantasy is that it’s just for us. He doesn’t need to know I go crazy thinking about him taking my sexy little wife and giving her mind blowing orgasms. Maybe one of the scenarios is that you feel so bad for nice guy Rodney, and he’s so upset/down after his divorce, you feel like it’s your Good Samaritan duty by sharing your amazing sexual talents with the poor guy.”

Obviously you know her best and what convo and scenarios might work best. But I just think the “let’s try to trick her into wanting to try something with him” is manipulative and I agree that it might lead to a future where she develops feelings for this guy and leaves you. You being honest up front makes it clear she has the green light if she wants it, but it also anchors you into whatever budding relationship there may be with him. Nothing will get her thinking about Rodney fucking her more than sex talk and role play around it where she knows how bad you would like to see her with him, plus, it would likely mean that she is cumming with images of his cock buried deep inside her. Just my two cents. Honesty is the best policy.

Also, I think your comment to her about relieving his sexual tension was probably pretty awkward and she knew you had an ulterior motive. Who out of the blue talks to his wife about finding a guy a woman to relieve his sexual tension? She’s not his pimp nor wing man. To me that seemed ****** and unnatural, Jmo.
I have taken your suggestion and have slowly bringing Rodney in your bedroom conversations. She was reluctant at the beginning but slowly she has warmed up to it. Now our fantasy man is Rodney. I love when she says “fuck me Rodney”

New to thread. I love this kind of thread. It reminds me of how my wife went black. Exciting times. Sounds like you are doing just fine without our help. Your wife surely knows you are role playing about her friend, Rodney.

Do you have a date set up for the three of you to get together? Dinner at your house, drinks, or social time?

New to thread. I love this kind of thread. It reminds me of how my wife went black. Exciting times. Sounds like you are doing just fine without our help. Your wife surely knows you are role playing about her friend, Rodney.

Do you have a date set up for the three of you to get together? Dinner at your house, drinks, or social time?
Not yet as it may seem pushy…but I am meeting him on Thursday

Understood. What are your plans and expectations when you meet on Thursday? Will you discuss your wife? Btw does ur wife know u are meeting with him and does she have an idea what you would like to happen between her and Rodney? I know u are taking it slow but curious since she now role plays about Rodney.

Meeting him today, I know Tanya is comfortable with him but I want to ensure today that he isn’t a jerk and is worthy of her. If I get any red signal today, even remote, it will end soon

Good that we have two hours to chat

Mark, I understand you and your wife have incorporated Rodney into your role play but have you and her discussed him and has she agreed to hook up with Rodney? Same question asked a different way, you indicate Tanya is comfortable with him so have you two discussed him as a sexual partner for her?

Meeting him today, I know Tanya is comfortable with him but I want to ensure today that he isn’t a jerk and is worthy of her. If I get any red signal today, even remote, it will end soon

Good that we have two hours to chat
if Tanya is around. Maybe a subtle tease from her? Maybe some tight clothing. I assume she has a great figure. Maybe something sexy but casual.

She wasn’t there but I enjoyed my conversation with Rodney. He is a nice guy, great humor and is assertive. By the end, I was convinced he will give a good time to Tanya

I am willing to share more in detail about our chat if anyone is interested. Msg me

Met Rodney for 2 hours in a local bar. First time got a sense of his true physique and personality. He is tall, broad, clean shaven including is head, deep voice with southern accent, pleasant but assertive. We initially chatted about his new work in the town, his settling in, then long chat on football and finally about his past life. Once we are comfortable I asked him how he knew Tanya and he said his close friend dated her cousin and they all met a few times. I wanted to ask him if he liked her but I couldn’t though he told me that Tanya was likely seeing someone at that time. I saw his assertive side as well especially when there was a delay in getting his drin k. After waiting for 10 min, he went directly to the bar and made his feeling very clear to them and came back with the bee r.

I see a lot of commonality between him and Tanya esp the fact they grew up in that same neighborhood and know this place very well. She won’t find any difficultly in having long conversations with him.

I left without telling him that we talk about him every night in our bed (or at least use his name)….LOL..may be he will know soon.

Back