Is this the moment?

Any communication is good communication.

She could text him questions, if she has his number, regarding what neighborhood he would prefer to be in.
what size house, etc. She could offer to do leg work for him in that area. Close with "if there is anything we can do, meaning her and you, to help with your transition, let us know please"

She could text him questions, if she has his number, regarding what neighborhood he would prefer to be in.
what size house, etc. She could offer to do leg work for him in that area. Close with "if there is anything we can do, meaning her and you, to help with your transition, let us know please"
She may not do it on her own. I may have to remind her

I am used to having to remind my wife to text her boyfriends. she is not inclined to do it on her own.

and for a guy moving to a new area, it feels good to have support, even if it is innocent. Her driving the conversation can lead to him taking over.

I am used to having to remind my wife to text her boyfriends. she is not inclined to do it on her own.

and for a guy moving to a new area, it feels good to have support, even if it is innocent. Her driving the conversation can lead to him taking over.
I don’t want to be intentional but more casual

My chat with Tanya at 4

I was thinking about your friend Rodney today when I was chatting with a colleague who went through a similar divorce last year. It must be very tough for him financially and emotionally. We can do our bit to help him.

She:
Yes, it sucks, I will help him to find home when he is ready. He said he will start seriously looking in March.

Nice, you can also ask him if he wants to start dating any time soon and see if anyone you know who may like to meet him. Sex releases pressure and may make him feel better

She:
Huh, I will have to think about asking that

It is always so exciting at this stage for potential cucks. We can't avoid dwelling on it, and want to go 200 mph. That is natural.

I really like the approach of discussing him and his situation in terms of how difficult it must be financially and emotionally at this time for him.
It plays to a woman's natural instinct to nurture and help.

I would keep with that strategy, presenting things in the form of questions as to how you or her can do things to alleviate his financial, emotional and sexual frustrations during this period.

keep it casual, but somewhat charged with excitment

I want to keep this short

My wife Tanya is 32 yrs old and former semi pro tennis player and has since then maintained her figure. She now works in a popular real estate company. We have been chatting about someone else fucking her pretty consistently in bed while sex but she hasn’t been open to take it in real life. Last yr we visited Bahamas where I nudged her to let a few locals flirt with her and see where it goes but she didn’t get further than chatting with a few locals while she was in bikini

Fast forward, two days ago we went for shopping and I drifted away to check some deals on tv. I came back looking for her but saw her chatting with a black muscular guy and I decided to not bother them for 25 min they were chatting. She later told me that he was Rodney and she knew him through a mutual family friend. She hasn’t seen him for 5 yrs and he has just moved back to the town after his messy divorce. She gave her contact in case he needs any help in buying house

I won’t deny, she looked great with him. Can he be the guy? Shall I casually mention him name next time we are rp in bed? Or is that too soon and can ruin everything?
I can assure you they are talking if she gave her number out to him. The last thing you said about hooking him up with a friend for peace of mind and what not is interesting. Her response saying she'll have to keep that in mind tells me its on HER mind already. I wouldn't push too much but what you may do is make up a welcoming gift or care package with fruits and snacks for him and tell her to deliver it at a time when you can't go with her. Just a thought but I can assure you they are talking and this would definitely give them opportunity to talk more alone.

Last edited:
Something came to my mind which I could mention to her today to test how she feels about him. It’s not clear to me as yet

Thinking of telling this to her:
I know I told you that you may want to hook up Rodney with any of your friends. I want to take that back as we (or you) hardly know him.

Something came to my mind which I could mention to her today to test how she feels about him. It’s not clear to me as yet

I know I told you that you may want to hook up Rodney with any of your friends. I want to take that back as we (or you) hardly know him.
You may suggest Tanya invite Rodney playing tennis with her to release his frustration. You can go together for the first and second time to make Tanya feel comfortable if she wants you to go.

I told her above and below was her response

She:
I wouldn’t worry about that.

Good

She could but I don’t know if she would

Back