Is this the moment?

MarkP

Male
I want to keep this short

My wife Tanya is 32 yrs old and former semi pro tennis player and has since then maintained her figure. She now works in a popular real estate company. We have been chatting about someone else fucking her pretty consistently in bed while sex but she hasn’t been open to take it in real life. Last yr we visited Bahamas where I nudged her to let a few locals flirt with her and see where it goes but she didn’t get further than chatting with a few locals while she was in bikini

Fast forward, two days ago we went for shopping and I drifted away to check some deals on tv. I came back looking for her but saw her chatting with a black muscular guy and I decided to not bother them for 25 min they were chatting. She later told me that he was Rodney and she knew him through a mutual family friend. She hasn’t seen him for 5 yrs and he has just moved back to the town after his messy divorce. She gave her contact in case he needs any help in buying house

I won’t deny, she looked great with him. Can he be the guy? Shall I casually mention him name next time we are rp in bed? Or is that too soon and can ruin everything?

I wouldn't. Sometimes a woman can feel her hubbie is way to eager to push her away. It's not like we are powerless pimps. If he likes her and she likes him they'll find a way of communicating again soon

Tanya can easily get upset if she will feel moving pushed but I also don’t want this to be a one off accidental meet

It took my wife 6-7 months but the tension was building throughout cuckolds don't do anything about stopping it we blush and look away and make a million excuses and reasons

"I doubt much has happened" means just the same as YOU DON'T KNOW. ImO that would be important info in the process of considering next steps. Query your wife about her relationship with him. Well, that's what i would do in a scenario like yours. ;)

I want to keep this short

My wife Tanya is 32 yrs old and former semi pro tennis player and has since then maintained her figure. She now works in a popular real estate company. We have been chatting about someone else fucking her pretty consistently in bed while sex but she hasn’t been open to take it in real life. Last yr we visited Bahamas where I nudged her to let a few locals flirt with her and see where it goes but she didn’t get further than chatting with a few locals while she was in bikini

Fast forward, two days ago we went for shopping and I drifted away to check some deals on tv. I came back looking for her but saw her chatting with a black muscular guy and I decided to not bother them for 25 min they were chatting. She later told me that he was Rodney and she knew him through a mutual family friend. She hasn’t seen him for 5 yrs and he has just moved back to the town after his messy divorce. She gave her contact in case he needs any help in buying house

I won’t deny, she looked great with him. Can he be the guy? Shall I casually mention him name next time we are rp in bed? Or is that too soon and can ruin everything?
Did Tanya have sex with any BBC before being married with you?

15 min ago, in the kitchen:

How well you know this guy Rodney? Let me know if he needs any legal help with this divorce. I know a few good lawyers

She:
He was my cousin’s buddy, we met a few times at the (tennis) center. But this was in 2017. He is badly burnt in his divorce but he told me it’s all done now.

Later she told me that his company moved him here and gave him a new job. He is staying in a rental and will look to buy something next year

15 min ago, in the kitchen:

How well you know this guy Rodney? Let me know if he needs any legal help with this divorce. I know a few good lawyers

She:
He was my cousin’s buddy, we met a few times at the (tennis) center. But this was in 2017. He is badly burnt in his divorce but he told me it’s all done now.

Later she told me that his company moved him here and gave him a new job. He is staying in a rental and will look to buy something next year
You can encourage Tanya to give more help to Rodney

Back