Is this escapism or is this the real deal

Of course if u weren’t u would just be deplorable but if those particularities were met, would u jump for it or sit on the fence?

I am unsure if some of the women here really want to break the shackles of societal norms or do they want to just think about it
Don’t you worry about that baby ! This little black duck may be a late bloomer,but I’ve well and truly broken the shackles of our puritanical conservative society and expressed my public devotion to my black lover,and will further demonstrate my bbc devotion with QoS tattoos on my right ankle,just above my smooth pussy,and over my heart on my left breast in the near future. I’m very proud to be a QoS and show my love for my bbc lover in public as well as pleasuring him fully as our insatiable need and desire for one another bubbles over often - he makes me feel soo horny and sensual,and all woman,I just love it ! I guess at least that gives you one affirmation to your question ?

I love it... and I love ur level of devotion to the lifestyle. So how many bulls do u have?
I’ve enjoyed bbc sex with a few black gentlemen over recent years,and found one particular beautiful black soul,blessed with a gorgeously yummy bbc, who is my black lover,who has enhanced our (my hubby & I) sex life and become an integral part of our bbc sex lifestyle. We all have a lot of sensual fun together in and out of the bedroom (the social aspect is equally as important as the sexual aspect),and I’m a very lucky woman ! I only wish my body had discovered euphoric bbc sex when I was much younger,my life may have turned out very different. I’ve found my love and enjoyment,need and desire for bbc sex is insatiable,my pussy is soo horny and gets soo wet,I just love my black lover’s bbc fucking my tight pussy,especially when he fills me full of his big load of spunk - just love it ! Sex with him is soo powerful and incredibly sensual,my body just feels in heaven and soo serene - it’s hard to express adequately the sensations that ripples through my bod as we’re enjoying sex and i’m milking him with my mouth & pussy of every drop of creme he had to give me . . . and it’s a copious load each time he slips into one of my love holes ! xxx

Back