Is there anyone on here that is serious about meeting

OK,,, take my whole arm if that's what will satisfy you. Give you an inch and you want a mile.
I got "A's" in science, and your accumulated body mass is no where near a mile.
I'll be satisfied with the region between your pelvis (and, maybe, your butt cheeks)!!!

That's great. I've been reduced to a breathing organism for a particular purpose. Very utilitarian,,, just like a jeep only my engine purrs at a higher level.

That's great. I've been reduced to a breathing organism for a particular purpose. Very utilitarian,,, just like a jeep only my engine purrs at a higher level.
I think that you're under-appreciated.
I believe that you are more valuable than what you have to offer sexxually.

In the best of conditions I’d say random hookups are a crap shoot. I don’t mess around. I make it abundantly clear that I am not looking to hookup. I have existing relationships (normally) that I dont fuck with for a random hookup. I don’t talk ******* about verified real persons or not because I’m not verified myself. If I was actually looking, I’d consider it because at least that’s one more step in verifying the intention of individuals that are somewhat serious about hooking up. That doesn’t mean that unverified people aren’t real, just means they aren’t really looking. To do otherwise is just a bunch of wanna best and pick hounds looking to get their rocks off jerking to some unsuspecting member. Sad but true.

I’m just here to talk with like minded deviants like myself.

J

I have been looking on here for a while now and I’m starting to think it’s a joke. How is it that I can’t get one black guy that meets my guidelines to fuck me? Lot of ppl say they will but no one will actually meet. Is there no BBC in upstate New York? Or am I just unfuckable? I even got verified and am a real person willing to fuck now ... I didn’t think this would be hard. Don’t reply to this if your not willing to meet me. I don’t want to waste anymore time
I'm serious about meeting

Queen baby. You shouldn't have any trouble finding gold. I live in Upstate New York and can tell you for sure there are plenty Black men hot for you.

I know many of you won't believe this, but I remember a time when people were honest and told the truth! I don't know if anyone has ever told you that it's OK to have sexual fantasies, just don't act on them! That's pretty much what you have on contact sites, people with fantasies who are afraid to act on them. We stopped doing the meet for a ******* to see where it goes long ago. They never bother to show up! It's about orgasm by e-mail. The best and only consistently reliable way to meet people is in person. If it's possible to check out some local swing clubs, events like Splash or Naughty In Nawlins, resorts like Hedonism. It's much easier hooking up in person. We do meet guys from contact sites, but we never go out of our way to do it. We only meet at someplace like a swing club where we were going anyway.

One final comment, you are a very attractive woman! It's OK guys I'm bi, and I can appreciate a beautiful woman!

I have been looking on here for a while now and I’m starting to think it’s a joke. How is it that I can’t get one black guy that meets my guidelines to fuck me? Lot of ppl say they will but no one will actually meet. Is there no BBC in upstate New York? Or am I just unfuckable? I even got verified and am a real person willing to fuck now ... I didn’t think this would be hard. Don’t reply to this if your not willing to meet me. I don’t want to waste anymore time
Im sure you have done a lot for a Klondike bar. Let's see if you would get in your car right now and drive 16 hours for a BBC. Show me how bad you want it. Make a sacrifice for it. You will appreciate it and enjoy it so much more .. And oh yes I would honor your sacrifice and Soul fuck you. I'm a serial pleaser. It's what I do.

Attachments

• received_1536212726417526.jpeg
    received_1536212726417526.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 9
Back