Newbie's First Thoughts

Curious412inch

Female
Real Person
From
GA, US
Hi everyone. I'm rather new to this situation. I have been married well over 13 years now and the two of us have come to the conclusion that society fucked us over and we have only ourselves to blame. Now we want to pick up the pieces while I explore around... and to be fair calling it polyamory helps, but I don't think there really is a title for it anymore I just feel like I have witnessed and created something that will last a very long time. I hope that my relationship doesn't fade with time, but it is the closest thing to immortality I got. I want to have some amazing experiences and meet some new people and I want to forge more relationships with people so they can understand what I have for them. I have other desires, which is fine my husband does not wish to be a part of nor is open to hear about... so here I am just starting out on this new adventure.

... I fudged up my intro, fudged up my verification, now I'm off to fudge this up. Everything about me screams "I'm not like the other girls" and I fucking hate it. I legitimately am NOT this person yet in order to be seen I have to make this person seen. It really bothers me. So every time I come on here and attempt to post I feel... basic.

Hi everyone. I'm rather new to this situation. I have been married well over 13 years now and the two of us have come to the conclusion that society fucked us over and we have only ourselves to blame. Now we want to pick up the pieces while I explore around... and to be fair calling it polyamory helps, but I don't think there really is a title for it anymore I just feel like I have witnessed and created something that will last a very long time. I hope that my relationship doesn't fade with time, but it is the closest thing to immortality I got. I want to have some amazing experiences and meet some new people and I want to forge more relationships with people so they can understand what I have for them. I have other desires, which is fine my husband does not wish to be a part of nor is open to hear about... so here I am just starting out on this new adventure.

... I fudged up my intro, fudged up my verification, now I'm off to fudge this up. Everything about me screams "I'm not like the other girls" and I fucking hate it. I legitimately am NOT this person yet in order to be seen I have to make this person seen. It really bothers me. So every time I come on here and attempt to post I feel... basic.
I appreciate your honesty

I hope i read this right.

So, don't compare yourself to others on here. It's not any kind of contest or anything. We all do what we do a little different than everyone else.

For example, many on here humiliate their husband in some way and try to make him feel small and inferior. Not me, I'm still my husband's biggest cheerleader.......and his biggest fan as a parent to our wonderful ki.ds.

Do I peg him? Yes, but he likes it. (but won't openly admit it). It's a form of sex for us.

There are other times where I want him on top of me as I hold him tight and just listen to him breathe as we have sex. I feel so connected when we do this. I need it. No other guy can do that for me.

Just do you and don't worry about what others think.

A very sincere message. It seems you need some support.

Back