Is there anyone on here that is serious about meeting

Iwntbbcplz

Couple
Real Person
From
SC, US
I have been looking on here for a while now and I’m starting to think it’s a joke. How is it that I can’t get one black guy that meets my guidelines to fuck me? Lot of ppl say they will but no one will actually meet. Is there no BBC in upstate New York? Or am I just unfuckable? I even got verified and am a real person willing to fuck now ... I didn’t think this would be hard. Don’t reply to this if your not willing to meet me. I don’t want to waste anymore time

Attachments

• 17873B4E-5385-4406-A4D0-8601B9B0BACB.jpeg
    17873B4E-5385-4406-A4D0-8601B9B0BACB.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 424
  • 73B331D9-C2F3-4618-92BE-468024F9590D.jpeg
    73B331D9-C2F3-4618-92BE-468024F9590D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 421
  • 524804AA-2063-4E7D-B845-478BD9021C9C.jpeg
    524804AA-2063-4E7D-B845-478BD9021C9C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 424
I have been looking on here for a while now and I’m starting to think it’s a joke. How is it that I can’t get one black guy that meets my guidelines to fuck me? Lot of ppl say they will but no one will actually meet. Is there no BBC in upstate New York? Or am I just unfuckable? I even got verified and am a real person willing to fuck now ... I didn’t think this would be hard. Don’t reply to this if your not willing to meet me. I don’t want to waste anymore time
I will be down

Maybe the BBC on here aren't all as BBC as they portray themselves. Then again, you've heard the old saying, location, location, and location.

Don't give up, I'm here in Albany NY just a short trip away and I can travel to meet you just a quick trip West on the Thruway. I'm plenty interested if you are.
Let me know

Maybe the BBC on here aren't all as BBC as they portray themselves. Then again, you've heard the old saying, location, location, and location.
My brother relocated from Florida to California.
If he was still in Florida, what are the chances that you would meet me?

It's too bad I didn't have access to this site when I was in the air *******.
I was stationed at Griffiss Air ******* Base, in Rome, New York.
I would love to accommodate you!

Back