Is there anyone on here that is serious about meeting

I have been looking on here for a while now and I’m starting to think it’s a joke. How is it that I can’t get one black guy that meets my guidelines to fuck me? Lot of ppl say they will but no one will actually meet. Is there no BBC in upstate New York? Or am I just unfuckable? I even got verified and am a real person willing to fuck now ... I didn’t think this would be hard. Don’t reply to this if your not willing to meet me. I don’t want to waste anymore time
Dammmmm man with a ass like that ******* me and my boys would drive all the way across the country for some fun time with her !!!!

I have been looking on here for a while now and I’m starting to think it’s a joke. How is it that I can’t get one black guy that meets my guidelines to fuck me? Lot of ppl say they will but no one will actually meet. Is there no BBC in upstate New York? Or am I just unfuckable? I even got verified and am a real person willing to fuck now ... I didn’t think this would be hard. Don’t reply to this if your not willing to meet me. I don’t want to waste anymore time
Come to the UK I would help you out

I don’t believe you. Guy’s getting the option and not following through. Naw.

You look gorgeous!!!

Back