Is there any white women that like dominating black women ??

Yes.

When it comes to sex with women I have become less femme/sub and more butch/Dom over the years. I used to like soft play with women as a break from what I experienced when being dominated by men. Now im finding it enjoyable to play out that same power exchange that men experience with women.

When I go hard on them, black women respond to it differently than most white females do. They really get into the kink of it and I find that exciting.SB edited.jpg

Last edited:
I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..
No white women should ever dominate black

I have cq tendencies but in the end I rather fuck her myself and let hubby take her after I cum. Get me horny again.
My ex gf was a blonde from Staten. She was GREAT for that. I realized from her that I like milfs. (I'm 24, she was 41)

A white couple dominating a black woman can be sexy as fuck. It’s the reverse of my typical fantasy but I’ve heard stories and seen videos that were very sexy

Back