Is the grass really greener?

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well.

I have a question.

For me, at the moment, the thought of my girlfriend flirting with, kissing, sexting and fucking black men and very occasionally myself is my biggest fantasy, however I’m interested to know from all parties, wives, cucks and bulls, whether the lifestyle was all they thought it would be or perhaps not what they were expecting.

Does being properly in the lifestyle change your day to day lives? Or the days where neither of you are in the mood are you still glad you’re in the lifestyle?

Obviously from the outside looking in a lot of people here are living the dream and I’m not only extremely jealous of your lifestyles, I’m also happy that you’re fulfilling fantasies and living cool kinky lives.

Oh and also feel free to drop me a message, I’m always interested to talk with people living the dream!

Cheers :)

It changes your everyday life as much or as little as you want it to.
For me it has been much more intense then what I expected but in a very good way. Especially in my desire to explore exhibitionism.
Yes. One of the good parts has been that Susan always enjoys being naked at parties and around the house. But she is also an exercise / fitness person like Janet Mason so she is in great shape. She really enjoys doing her exercises naked. Several of her black studs took her to a private gym for blacl men where they all exercise greek style ( naked). There are other white women there ( naked ) as well. Everyone ( accept me ) is in amazing physical condition. The black men always have sex with the white women before they leave the gym.

Yes. One of the good parts has been that Susan always enjoys being naked at parties and around the house. But she is also an exercise / fitness person like Janet Mason so she is in great shape. She really enjoys doing her exercises naked. Several of her black studs took her to a private gym for blacl men where they all exercise greek style ( naked). There are other white women there ( naked ) as well. Everyone ( accept me ) is in amazing physical condition. The black men always have sex with the white women before they leave the gym.

Please don't quote my serious answer for this silliness.

it honestly depends on how far down the rabbit hole you choose to go... if it's something you do a couple times of year on vacation then it's nbd, just a little holiday spice... but if you decide to enter into long-term arrangements and play very frequently, things are going to change as it helps define your marriage and lives... and there's a lot of room between those extremes...

Thanks for the replies!

It’s nice that the lifestyle does seem very flexible and almost bespoke to each couples needs and circumstances :)

I’ve been thinking about booking a holiday to Jamaica, seems like a good place to start ;)

Like others have said it depends on what you want to put into this lifestyle. It is something different for everyone. For my partner and I it has enhanced our relationship and added a lot of fun. It has also led to some pretty cool friendships. We started out slowly and as we have grown and learned we are able to play more often.
That’s inspirational! Thank you! :)

Thanks for the replies!

It’s nice that the lifestyle does seem very flexible and almost bespoke to each couples needs and circumstances :)

I’ve been thinking about booking a holiday to Jamaica, seems like a good place to start ;)
. Caribbean is a wonderful place when there are no hurricanes blowing. Sun , beaches , ocean water all create a mood for sex in the women.

Hello! I am black guy from Greece. Γεια σε ολους, είμαι απο την Ελλάδα

I think it's very individual. It depends on who you are, with whom you are exploring this and what you make of it.

For us, it was a huge boost to our relationship. We are more adventurous and have more fun together. As a woman in the lifestyle I am definetely more sexually satisfied and active than ever. My boyfriend also says he is happier than ever.

I think it's very individual. It depends on who you are, with whom you are exploring this and what you make of it.

For us, it was a huge boost to our relationship. We are more adventurous and have more fun together. As a woman in the lifestyle I am definetely more sexually satisfied and active than ever. My boyfriend also says he is happier than ever.
Well said!

wow amazing

In addition to this I would also like to say that I'm in much better shape and feel much healthier. I was okay before, but I didn't really enjoy working out that much. Now I am much more motivated, because I want to stay in shape to attract black guys. That has also improved my confidence a lot.

When my wife first started cheating it was with an older man. Once I was aware of it is when I started seeing myself as a cuckold, because I chose not to stop it, but enjoy it by jacking off every time she was out with him. I thought it would be just a short time fling and be over, but they stayed at it for two years. What changed during that time was how much time my wife and I spent together at night. Our sexual encounters really slowed down. She was making every excuse she could think of to be with him. Keep in mind she did not know I was aware of it. Of course she thought I was suspicious because she would ask me every once in a while if I was ok with her being gone so much. I always told her I was fine with it and not to worry. I was truly enjoying my wife seeing another man. Plus I figured if after two years of seeing him if she had not left me she probably wouldn't. Other than our sexual encounters getting more and more infrequent and her gone three to four nights a week, our very day life stayed the same. As a matter of fact she was much more attentive to all my other daily needs.

where is this gym?

It turned my whole life's direction while it lasted. My Bull and I hosted business parties/events. Lots of fun, alcohol, and interesting times with interesting people.

It changes your everyday life as much or as little as you want it to.
For me it has been much more intense then what I expected but in a very good way. Especially in my desire to explore exhibitionism.
Hiya, can i send you a story about how a Dom controls an English couple?

Back