Is the amount of cum important?

To all

do you think that the amount of cum a bull shouts is important?

For us the more the better. We consider that a token of appreciation.

We often ask the bull to save for 4-5 days before the date.

and is has to look something like that:

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
Also depends how much foreplay is done before intercourse which increases the volume

The hardest part is holding off for a couple of days, but the reward is worth it for loads like these. Now who wants me to make a deposit?
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 381010

Please fill my wife up

It's not really a consideration when it comes to her regulars. We (well husband at least) are not into cream-pies or pregnancy fantasies. My wife has admitted that with certain guys she feels a strong urge to be impregnated during the act, and usually begs for them to cum in her, but she's fixed anyways and that's just biological instinct anyway when a woman is being fucked by a strong virile male.

At the same time, my absolute favorite thing to see her do is watch a hung black guy feed her his dick and shoot his cum on her face, so the bigger the load the better for me. However, I'm rarely present, and she obviously prioritizes his ability to make her cum, over the amount of actual cum, so it's not really a consideration for her (and hence us).

I attached a video to demonstrate the point. This guy shot a huge load on her face and I begged her to call him back But he couldn't fuck worth a damn so she didn't.

*******, just realized I edited the fucking out already and it's only the cumshot . But that actually demonstrates my point even better. I loved watching her take his huge load on her face, but, she didn't care for the fucking to the point I edited and deleted it.:LOL:

Attachments

• 20220723_120250 (1).mp4
    222.7 MB
Last edited:
It's not really a consideration when it comes to her regulars. We (well husband at least) are not into cream-pies or pregnancy fantasies. My wife has admitted that with certain guys she feels a strong urge to be impregnated during the act, and usually begs for them to cum in her, but she's fixed anyways and that's just biological instinct anyway when a woman is being fucked by a strong virile male.

At the same time, my absolute favorite thing to see her do is watch a hung black guy feed her his dick and shoot his cum on her face, so the bigger the load the better for me. However, I'm rarely present, and she obviously prioritizes his ability to make her cum, over the amount of actual cum, so it's not really a consideration for her (and hence us).

I attached a video to demonstrate the point. This guy shot a huge load on her face and I begged her to call him back But he couldn't fuck worth a damn so she didn't.

*******, just realized I edited the fucking out already and it's only the cumshot . But that actually demonstrates my point even better. I loved watching her take his huge load on her face, but, she didn't care for the fucking to the point I edited and deleted it.:LOL:
thanks for the video..

the amount of cum I have - actually depends on how "turned on" I get or how "into" the wife I am.

I have some wives where I cum a normal amount - two small shots of cum. And then ive been with some women - where I can shoot 5 or 6 big shots of cum. If im inside a woman that means cum will be dripping out of her and down her leg and it will seem like it never ends. If I shoot in her mouth - women have told me they needed to practice being able to swallow during me shooting cum into their mouths - because the volume was just too much and it would fill their mouth and then start to spill out of their lips if they didnt swallow quick.

. I know somebody like that i get her cum *******

Back