Is the amount of cum important?

I'm the same way - I love drinking cum but I almost never get a chance to anymore, every black guy I'm with just wants to fill my pussy. Nothing better than a huge load in my mouth, I love the way a cock feels when it's pumping cum into my hungry throat!
YES! It’s so immediate and personal. You can really feel how much he’s giving you.

Watching it happen was a HUGE deal for me. Everything from them laying naked on the bed seeing one hand holding his balls, other hand around the shaft while her mouth is on it. Seeing him tense up and grunt. The times she's swallowed she pulls off and licked his shaft the looked at me and smiled. I was turned on like crazy and my dick was rock hard. Incredibly hot to watch.

Watching it happen was a HUGE deal for me. Everything from them laying naked on the bed seeing one hand holding his balls, other hand around the shaft while her mouth is on it. Seeing him tense up and grunt. The times she's swallowed she pulls off and licked his shaft the looked at me and smiled. I was turned on like crazy and my dick was rock hard. Incredibly hot to watch.
Have you ever asked your wife what it was about those particular situations that made her swallow? She must have been extra turned on. Was it the guy she was servicing? The look/size of his dick? Or just the mood she was in?

Have you ever asked your wife what it was about those particular situations that made her swallow? She must have been extra turned on. Was it the guy she was servicing? The look/size of his dick? Or just the mood she was in?
She gets really turned on when he's with us. Some nights she's into different things. There's nights when he fucks her butt for a while, sometimes she's really into sucking his dick, sometimes she just wants sex. Her mood I guess. Whatever happens it's fun.

To all

do you think that the amount of cum a bull shouts is important?

For us the more the better. We consider that a token of appreciation.

We often ask the bull to save for 4-5 days before the date.

and is has to look something like that:

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
I believe it's one of those things you also hope for when finding a man. I really enjoy when he cums and has a lot of cum to give.

Is it the cum itself or do you see it as proof of his pleasure and his attraction/desire?
A bit of column A and a bit of column B. I love to see him cumming large amount or feeling his member just have pulse after pulse inside of me. I find it a huge turn on and yes proof of a good job done as well. In my experience though yes men that are more excited and such tend to cum more and harder.

Back