Is raceplay a turn on for some of you white bbc lovers?

Race play is a definite! I see it as transcending race. It's being so comfortable in being who you are that you get pleasure from transgressing that identity fault line straddled by race. Race play to me is to say- I see you are a sexy white woman, I'm a hot Black man and there's all this horrific history behind our identities but we find pleasure in playing around them. Sinning is pleasurable. You can't tell me fucking massa's wife in secret wasn't pleasurable. It's not for everyone. It's like being a cuck or sissy while still being manly. Or those CEO tyopes who enjoy BDSM. It's integrating racial shadows, making them lovers and engaging in fantasy. Only for the strong minded and confident.

TF is raceplay? Am I supposed to pretend to be a slave sneaking in to get a taste of Massa's wife????
No. It has to do with the contrast and societal taboos. For instance a white guy fucking a black woman on the surface looks more exciting as they seem not to be in a further relationship, but they may in fact be married. Two white or black people fucking dont get as much of an eyebrow raise because the assumptions made. The contrast is an extra spice for the encounter. Regardless of the relationships.

Oh goodness I love It my husband love to see me play the innocent little white girl I grew up never saying the N-word until I met a couple BBC’s three years ago it was hard for me to say it but one of them told me it was all right it was a turn on for him for me to tell my husband I had I have a N dick in my pussy and it was way bigger than his the black guy would fuck me harder when I said the N-word to my husband it was strange because I saw my husband turned away it made him a little uncomfortable but after a while he and my friend he and my BBC lover become best friends it was kind of odd at first but I have gotten used to it saying the N-word while he’s stretching My tiny little pussy out

I’ve seen on here where husbands have convinced there wives to try a black lover for the first time after years of trying too using the Black Lives Matter movement

One husband convinced her and guilt tripped her it was what she could do to support the movement and hooked up with a guy from a rally.

another guy had the bull make the wife tell him “Black Lives Matter” while he was fucking her …. Also had her say “ I want your baby “

don’t know if that’s race play but it must have been hot sex for them

Back