Is paying for an SLS membership worth it as a black male in this lifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djfrantank

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Noticed there's a lot of crossover with couples and some bulls in SLS. Do you think it's worth it to pay for SLS as a black bull? Would love for some brothers to give me their experience especially compared to B2W.

B2W is definitely more catered to couples into black bulls but SLS seems like mainly for couple to couple interactions with a few interested in single male interactions and I'm assuming even smaller for black male.

Noticed there's a lot of crossover with couples and some bulls in SLS. Do you think it's worth it to pay for SLS as a black bull? Would love for some brothers to give me their experience especially compared to B2W.

B2W is definitely more catered to couples into black bulls but SLS seems like mainly for couple to couple interactions with a few interested in single male interactions and I'm assuming even smaller for black male.
Yeah sls is better i was on there for 2wks and had 2 real hook ups , b2w is very commercial and weak nice site but more for show to me.

Real funny style...........worried about certs.......like we aint here to hear who slayed you down........smh aff seems to be popping now
Certs for a single male is very imperative on sls. If a couple is viewing 10 "bbc" profiles and there isn't much distinction btwn the 10, the ones most likely to get consideration is the guys with a few decent certs. It's basically like reading the reviews for a restaurant before going to eat there. Ppl wanna make sure its worth their time, especially when there are so many options to chose btwn. It also helps piques there curiosity if they read good things or see you've gotten approved by other hot couples. As a single male, the process is a whole easier with certs. They're more likely to reach out. I highly recommend paying for sls membership for any male that is a location that embraces sls.

It's not worth it. Trust me
U in Chicago bro? U should be going CRAZY there with success stories. I've had several encounters with women/couples from Chicago and Kenosha from sls. In fact, got a few in my inbox wanting me to visit again. I definitely dont mind passing their screennames along.

Certs for a single male is very imperative on sls. If a couple is viewing 10 "bbc" profiles and there isn't much distinction btwn the 10, the ones most likely to get consideration is the guys with a few decent certs. It's basically like reading the reviews for a restaurant before going to eat there. Ppl wanna make sure its worth their time, especially when there are so many options to chose btwn. It also helps piques there curiosity if they read good things or see you've gotten approved by other hot couples. As a single male, the process is a whole easier with certs. They're more likely to reach out. I highly recommend paying for sls membership for any male that is a location that embraces sls.
SLS has worked well for us, and certs are the ticket. Many parties are listed also. One group that we enjoy on there is Real Sex in Ct.

For the parties, yes many don't allow single men. But on many occassions the certs can come into play here. Sometimes messaging the host and being able to show them you're respectful is a bonus. Some events allow couples to sponsor single men. And Sometimes there are single women that feel more comfortable going with a date. I've been fortunate enough to have several unicorn friends over the course of my tenure in the lifestyle. So that helps. Find u a freaky single chick and convince her that a party can be fun

We are in IL and play in IN and MI as well and we find SLS and SZC to be the best sites for finding real qualified guys. If they haven’t filled out their profiles, added pics and are members we don’t contact them. Best way we have found to sort out the fakes and find the gems.

Im surprised. Seems like the South is overflowing with interracial action.
We think the 3 main sites are regional: SDC is southern; SLS is northeastern; kasidie is western (Denver west). We pay for sdc and kasidie; by the time we discovered SLS we were wise enough to look at the geography.

SDC has lots of Texas & Florida events and playmates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back