Is paying for an SLS membership worth it as a black male in this lifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djfrantank

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Noticed there's a lot of crossover with couples and some bulls in SLS. Do you think it's worth it to pay for SLS as a black bull? Would love for some brothers to give me their experience especially compared to B2W.

B2W is definitely more catered to couples into black bulls but SLS seems like mainly for couple to couple interactions with a few interested in single male interactions and I'm assuming even smaller for black male.

Noticed there's a lot of crossover with couples and some bulls in SLS. Do you think it's worth it to pay for SLS as a black bull? Would love for some brothers to give me their experience especially compared to B2W.

B2W is definitely more catered to couples into black bulls but SLS seems like mainly for couple to couple interactions with a few interested in single male interactions and I'm assuming even smaller for black male.
Not for me it wasn't... Same for AFF

For me it's been hit or miss. I've had some luck on SLS and AFF. But more so on AFF because I've been on there longer than I've been on SLS. I've been on black to white for a little while and have not had any success just yet.

We've had success with SLS finding eligible single men for MFM in TX. The certification ability is very helpful. Our current friend uses SLS and SDC with success as a single male.

We have been members of SLS for eight years and now have a lifetime membership. Started out in the lifestyle as swingers and met couples, but slowly moved toward the hotwife/cuck scene to the point where we now only meet single guys. Preferably black.
Have had no problems meeting great people in both instances. SLS members seem more interested in actually meeting.
There are not enough good looking, fun, in shape guys listed.
You will have no problems getting some attention. We recommend signing up!

Most couples I have met are via SLS or attending swinger parties or clubs. I have not met anyone here yet. Though I have a few real people who have had reached out that I haven't connected with. Also a couple of real people where issues stopped us from meeting.

But I definitely think SLS is worth it. But I agree it is a numbers game. Many couples and females aren't into black males or well endowed males and many are searching only for couples or females.

I purchased the lifetime membership early on and switched accounts there but I have been on SLS for about 5 years or more.

Kasidie is also very big in California and has much younger crowd and better looking though I only had a free membership so nothing much occurred there since I couldn't send emails.

SLS is supposed to be the biggest lifestyle or swinger site in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back