Is paying for an SLS membership worth it as a black male in this lifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djfrantank

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Noticed there's a lot of crossover with couples and some bulls in SLS. Do you think it's worth it to pay for SLS as a black bull? Would love for some brothers to give me their experience especially compared to B2W.

B2W is definitely more catered to couples into black bulls but SLS seems like mainly for couple to couple interactions with a few interested in single male interactions and I'm assuming even smaller for black male.

It's been worth it to me. But then again, it's pretty much the most popular site in my area. In other states sdc b2w and fetlife are more popular.
I had success with Fet in my area so im not too eager to pay for SLS unless its worth it. So you think most couples are receptive to black bulls or are you part of interracial groups on SLS

I honestly think its all about location. 95% of my encounters in the lifestlye are attributed to sls. When it comes to sls its catered to swingers and not necessarily to single men looking for hotwives. You're gonna find a lot of profiles that want other couples or single females. So it can be tough to break onto the scene. But if u have the right approach and play the numbers game, your bound to hace a few victories. It's worth a shot

Interesting. Totally agree on you with what most couples want. I think I'm more worried about the opportunity cost. Considering i had success on FetLife and B2W would it even make sense to try SLS? Does success here translate to greater success on SLS? Definitely think there are more real people on SLS for sure but FetLife has that too.

Interesting. Totally agree on you with what most couples want. I think I'm more worried about the opportunity cost. Considering i had success on FetLife and B2W would it even make sense to try SLS? Does success here translate to greater success on SLS? Definitely think there are more real people on SLS for sure but FetLife has that too.

Judging by your pics and experience many couples and single women would find you attractive. Like Tray said, the parties you will have access to are fun, especially the IR parties.

Noticed there's a lot of crossover with couples and some bulls in SLS. Do you think it's worth it to pay for SLS as a black bull? Would love for some brothers to give me their experience especially compared to B2W.

B2W is definitely more catered to couples into black bulls but SLS seems like mainly for couple to couple interactions with a few interested in single male interactions and I'm assuming even smaller for black male.

You can't really do and/or see much as a free memnber on SLS. It's not that much $. Do it.

We were able to hook up with a nice single black man from SLS a few years ago. There are plenty of single guys on the site, especially in the NY/NJ area, although a few bad ones can give single guys a bad reputation. Free members used to be able to use most of the site, but that’s all changed now. You can’t even read a message or email without paying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back