Is paying for an SLS membership worth it as a black male in this lifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djfrantank

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Noticed there's a lot of crossover with couples and some bulls in SLS. Do you think it's worth it to pay for SLS as a black bull? Would love for some brothers to give me their experience especially compared to B2W.

B2W is definitely more catered to couples into black bulls but SLS seems like mainly for couple to couple interactions with a few interested in single male interactions and I'm assuming even smaller for black male.

Yes ! It is absolutely worth it in my opinion, its more organized. i joined b2w years ago & I’ve only had 2 encounters(luckily) when i joined SLS, i had an ecnounter with a couple within the first 2 months & its on-going, although b2w caters to black men, theres something missing here, so many flakes, but maybe its just the NY area for this site, SLS has so many couples/ppl in NY/NJ/CT its scary ! SLS made me realize my local neighbors or ppl i see at the grocery store can be into the lifestyle lol

I'm not sure how it works another areas but as a single male in North Carolina, I'd say SLS is definitely worth it. Echoing what others have said, in order to communicate you must be a paid member but that's also a good thing because the flakes are weeded out.

Also to throw them out there, since I don't see them mentioned yet as a good swinger site, Lifestyle Lounge we always found to be an excellent site for real people, real meetings, etc.
"LL" was the most popular lifestyle site when we lived in California. Couples and BBC.

Tennessee was more SLS friendly..

Update: i paid for the one month subscription back in September. Within a few weeks i had great success. So i renewed it for 3 months. Currently I'd say im having moderate success, better than on here. My ONLY issue is a lot of events are obviously geared towards couples so single guys aren't always welcomed. There are BBC type events but they aren't near me. Most of my success was given to me without even having to PM users.

Overall i recommend it.

Noticed there's a lot of crossover with couples and some bulls in SLS. Do you think it's worth it to pay for SLS as a black bull? Would love for some brothers to give me their experience especially compared to B2W.

B2W is definitely more catered to couples into black bulls but SLS seems like mainly for couple to couple interactions with a few interested in single male interactions and I'm assuming even smaller for black male.

We pay for sdc and kasidie. In Texas & the South SDC seems most popular, and we found most of our parties/GBs via SDC. Kasidie is more Western US, and we agree that SLS seems northeast. For us the references and friends on a LS site are definitely worth it--this site often seems like CL, with anonymous folks saying whatever they want and nobody to vouch for them.

Yes ! It is absolutely worth it in my opinion, its more organized. i joined b2w years ago & I’ve only had 2 encounters(luckily) when i joined SLS, i had an ecnounter with a couple within the first 2 months & its on-going, although b2w caters to black men, theres something missing here, so many flakes, but maybe its just the NY area for this site, SLS has so many couples/ppl in NY/NJ/CT its scary ! SLS made me realize my local neighbors or ppl i see at the grocery store can be into the lifestyle lol
Nyc/nj has the most flakes on this site is right. Sls some of the people are funny style!

We were able to hook up with a nice single black man from SLS a few years ago. There are plenty of single guys on the site, especially in the NY/NJ area, although a few bad ones can give single guys a bad reputation. Free members used to be able to use most of the site, but that’s all changed now. You can’t even read a message or email without paying for it.
what is SLS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back